The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm hoping the minions will FINALLY see this family as the braggy twats they are by booking YET another holiday. Keep going skanky Sue. Another nail in the coffin 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 14
Because she was a baby when she got with him. Anything she does has to be run by him.
---

With 20 kids why would you need other playmates?
Seriously ?
---

Has she booked Florida ? No f in way ? Aren’t they sick of the whole Disneyland thing

Reactions: 7
Seriously ?
---

Has she booked Florida ? No f in way ? Aren’t they sick of the whole Disneyland thing
It’s like there’s something not there in their heads. Travelling with so many kids, long flights, jet lag, and organising feeding them all. Clearly a huge percent is free. Someone who feeds their kids the meals he does would not pay out the cost of these holidays and food. I guess that makes some sense, it’s almost too good to run down if it’s a freebie and I can understand that, and you would’ve thought the gifted hot tub would’ve opened people’s eyes. But these kids don’t have their education, lives and individuality prioritised at all. It’s almost like multiple trips to Disney are supposed to make up for everything else.
How many trips to Disney are actually interesting for the people who like them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Pedantic post alert 🚨
It’s Disneyworld, Disneyland is in California, not that I want to give skanky Sue ideas 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually have no idea what is where and it’s all the same to me. Thinking about it, I thought Disneyland was in Paris….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Di
I actually have no idea what is where and it’s all the same to me. Thinking about it, I thought Disneyland was in Paris….
Disneyland in Cali is the original. The one in France is called Disneyland Paris. Used to be called EuroDisney, just so people didn’t go there by mistake thinking they were in the US 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a few Disneylands across different countries but only one Disneyworld
So is Disneyworld the one MOD and FOD got gifted and the Fletchers get gifted all the time and don’t declare?
---

I also think that if a gift is outside of the country there’s different rules arent there?

Reactions: 2
So is Disneyworld the one MOD and FOD got gifted and the Fletchers get gifted all the time and don’t declare?
---

I also think that if a gift is outside of the country there’s different rules arent there?
I don’t follow MOD or FOD but I would assume so as it’s always Disneyworld in Florida the Fletcher’s go to

Reactions: 3
With 20 kids why would you need other playmates?
for a start, social skills and the ability to form friendships are important - especially in the case of the Radfrauds, to give the children a chance to learn that other families don't allow their children to grow up feral, and that they are brought up by their parents who actually actually spend time with them, are interested in their lives and feed them properly etc and don't lumber onto their older siblings because their mother got bored of them the moment they turned one. unfortunately, the kids likely won't have the opportunity to learn that, as even if there are kids they class as "friends" when they are at school, the kid's parents clearly have no intention of inviting a scabby Radfraud kid home for tea and certainly aren't going to allow their own child to spend time with a pedalo, plus the likelihood they will be filmed and have their photo plastered all over SM/the tv without consent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

but also, while some siblings are close, they often fight when they are younger in a way that doesn't happen quite so frequently between friends who aren't forced to spend all their time crammed together in the same house/bedrooms. kids generally have friends who aren't their siblings, and they hardly have 20 playmates with such a difference in their ages, with their older sisters playing the role of parent, not sibling. just because they all live together in what is an elaborate children's home, the way their parents pay them no attention, it doesn't mean that they have the same interests, personalities etc, which is usually how friendships are formed. Sue may be trying to raise certain siblings as "twins" but even twins can be total polar opposites and generally have their own set of friends. it's ridiculous to say that just because children come from a large family and have loads of siblings, friends aren't a necessary and important part of their lives! espwhen their home life is so chaotic, having friends who aren't part of the family will be an escape they desperately need. it's sad that the kids seem discouraged from forming external friendships with kids who are a similar age and have similar interests etc simply because they have siblings of a similar age - and likely because Sue is aware no parents will allow their kids to associated with the family - thus are forced to spend all their time together. it doesn't even seem that the older kids have friends, which is very unusual for teens - especially so many of them! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Anyone else wonder why kayteee and chloeee call themselves “public figures” on insta? What does that actually mean?
My neighbours Jack Russell and Maine Coon cat call themselves "public figures" on Instagram! It's hilarious and done very tongue in cheek😂😂 one of them is actually a pet as therapy so works and does more than these two!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
For the comment who said they don’t need to mix with others . Course they do otherwise they would be like inbreds - aswell as learning to mix with society and maybe even get away from the madhouse. My son has a friend who comes to our house regularly as his own is chaotic .

Reactions: 15
I always remember one of the other big family’s that were on with the Radford’s before they got their own show. The daughter was homeschooled and the mum made her feel guilty about wanting friends outside of her siblings 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s like there’s something not there in their heads. Travelling with so many kids, long flights, jet lag, and organising feeding them all. Clearly a huge percent is free. Someone who feeds their kids the meals he does would not pay out the cost of these holidays and food. I guess that makes some sense, it’s almost too good to run down if it’s a freebie and I can understand that, and you would’ve thought the gifted hot tub would’ve opened people’s eyes. But these kids don’t have their education, lives and individuality prioritised at all. It’s almost like multiple trips to Disney are supposed to make up for everything else.
How many trips to Disney are actually interesting for the people who like them?
4 children sharing a children's meal is very much Noels style.

Reactions: 8
I’m behind on these threads but they are going again?!View attachment 1934585
Are they actually taking the piss? 🤬😡🤬

She‘s not got an ounce on maternal instinct has she, dragging those little ones all that way with that many of them. I don’t suppose she has to put up with their screaming and tantrums on the plane, or them playing up being bored waiting for the older ones to queue for rides, as the older girls look after them anyway. Selfish bloody woman, it’s all about what she wants. Tagging Sophie like she’s a teenager going on holiday for the first time with her friends. Unbelievable.
---

Working lunch 🙄
Ha ha just saw that too. What on earth are they doing ‘working’? Is he making pies at the table? 😂🤣😂

Reactions: 9
imagine sue actually going out the door in the morning to work and having to work through her lunch or even make her own lunch for that matter

Reactions: 13
No way! I knew it wouldn't be long before sue booked another holiday after her comment about itching to take the kids away not like they went away weeks previous to her saying that is it now 🤔

Going to disneyland 4 times within the year + maldives, new york and the secret France trip( april-april) is vile when you consider how much it cost each time.
If sophies already invited then millie will have stamped her foot until she and her tribe got an invite too.
Although she could always start working and have a nice getaway of her own with the kids

I reckon if they carry on like this the youtube train won't be far from the last stop and its obvious noel is hardly ever at work perhaps that's something to think about sue?!
Although we live in Florida just a few hours from Disneyland we never could afford to go four times a year at in plane tickets etc. hotel stays they must really be cleaning it up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.