The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're deleting screenshots that people have taken from Lancs live showing the whole scene about the sofa was set up. Got some right daft cow on FB trying to say I'm the one chatting 💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They knew Millie had a house because they said so in one of their question and answer videos. They, also, knew she was pregnant with Chester Zoo but pretended they didn’t for the last series. It’s pathetic how contrived it is and how so many people lap it all up. Millie can‘t cross the road on her on, let alone fill in the forms to beg for social housing. Her parents would have been right there, telling her the right words to put so she was bumped up the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What learning difficulties has Millie got ? Remember she failed her gcse or got very low grades

Seems to have an IQ around 80- is that slightly learning delayed? She couldn’t do most jobs at her level. I think cleaning or shop work would be the max. Wonder if she gets PIP for it

Reactions: 9
They're deleting screenshots that people have taken from Lancs live showing the whole scene about the sofa was set up. Got some right daft cow on FB trying to say I'm the one chatting 💩😂
RE: Sue (& Noel) stupidity.
Yet another proof moment. They think everyone is as dim as they are. Yea sure no one was going to know about the sofa, or every other thing you set up for this crappy series.

This is why the barn is still for sale and they didn’t accept their offer. I don’t think they’d accept any offer from them. The thought of the seller demolishing the main farmhouse and rebuilding new and them being next door with their giant piss pool would not fit in with “rural” living. They’d be in the furthest corner away but would be driving past the owners to their barn. And the number of cars they’d bring. They’d spend most of their time driving down the track and dropping them at the bus stop.
It’s handy for the m6….and panoramic views of the YOI in the distance 😂 although that’s no hassle, just got quite bright lights at night 😂🤪

New brooms looks a lovely business established 15 years ago with dedicated hard working cleaning cleaners. They do biohazard….maybe they should get the Radford contract..home and business.

In other news, here’s the link to highlight the Radford publicising the awards were fixed. https://www.northwestfamilybusinessawards.co.uk/our-contacts/

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread title credit to @babybelle

Previous thread:

Can someone post a recap, thanks :)
Yay!!! I got a thread title!!!

OK I will try to recap.
The new series of kids and counting started. Channel 5 need serious lessons in continuity because its crap.
Sue entered into a swimming competition and in order to prepare Noel " treated" her to a swim hot tub, even though they have said it was gifted. Sue was taken to choose one as a surprise but she had her swimming costume on and was in the show room splashing about like a total tool. Chloe went to the toilet, came out and the cameras and Sue just happened to be outside when chloe came out saying she was bleeding. Later, Chloe was told to ring an ambulance because he waters broke and there was blood in it, cue crap acting from Sue who was practicing her swimming in a wetsuit, screaming "get my phone quick get my phone" anyway after Sue panicking, Chloe went into hospital and gave birth to Daughter Mila. Next episode Sue bought a 6th berth (yes for 22 of them) camper van without Noel (even though on YouTube he went with her to buy it) they shoved a few of the kids in it for a Sleepover on the road and went back indoors. This week's thrilling episode, they put the house (well pretended) to put the house up for sale. They looked for property in rural areas but offers got turned down (shame) Sue then puts on Facebook they have no intention of selling current house as Sue wants to turn it into an air bnb. They were up for a business award yet didn't win it but Sue claimed she didn't care as they were fixed anyway. Same tit with this lot but different day!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Another thing I just thought of...when you put your house up for sale,since when do you put the for sale sign up yourself? I've never known that. Someone always put it up for you???

• Haha
Reactions: 34
One thing I found a bit stupid in the episode was Sue kept saying her main reason for selling up was that the current house requires so much maintenance. But yet they're talking about a bigger house, which, by normal logic will require MORE maintenance because it's bigger. I know she's thick but christ. Does she think they'll be able to build their own self-maintaining home?

I appreciate a newly built home won't need much maintenance for a while, but with that many kids they'll soon have the paintbrushes out again covering all the scuffs and marks in the walls whether it's new build or old..

Reactions: 22
One thing I found a bit stupid in the episode was Sue kept saying her main reason for selling up was that the current house requires so much maintenance. But yet they're talking about a bigger house, which, by normal logic will require MORE maintenance because it's bigger. I know she's thick but christ. Does she think they'll be able to build their own self-maintaining home?

I appreciate a newly built home won't need much maintenance for a while, but with that many kids they'll soon have the paintbrushes out again covering all the scuffs and marks in the walls whether it's new build or old..
They won’t bother, there’s marks and paint chipped off everywhere.

Another thing I just thought of...when you put your house up for sale,since when do you put the for sale sign up yourself? I've never known that. Someone always put it up for you???
That was my very first thought.

No offence to any one with a new build but they are not built or made like old houses. My niece was 18m when they moved in, she jumped on her bed and how she didnt end up in the next room thro the cardboard wall i will never know. There is now way a new build will sustain the amount of wear and tear they will generate.

Reactions: 24
No offence to any one with a new build but they are not built or made like old houses. My niece was 18m when they moved in, she jumped on her bed and how she didnt end up in the next room thro the cardboard wall i will never know. There is now way a new build will sustain the amount of wear and tear they will generate.
My sister got a new build (22 first house with boyf all they could afford) she’s been there 2 years and said never again. It’s a state! Walls so thin you can hear everything, pipes leaking, shower not working, toilet won’t flush downstairs, put the tv on the wall and it fell straight off and pulled half the plaster off too 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly not worth it at all, the houses may be cheaper but the money in repairs she’s spent out she may as well of got a more expensive older build

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We spent a few years trying to get shot of our new build - so many faults with it. The daftest one was water leaking in through the chimney which was ornamental - we didn't even have a bloody fireplace, just crappy electric heaters. They don't appreciate what a nice house they have at the moment - victorian and solidly built.

Reactions: 19
I did notice when they left to go view the farm house they hopped into the missing I bus and drove off, yet the rest of the scene they were in the Land Rover
Channel 5 continuity is so bad.
I hate how staged everything is now. What is the point of Channel 5 doing this.

---

Has their Instagram
been taken down?

Last edited:
So Sue is doing no spend January,however , one of her tumble driers broke, so she bought 2 new ones?????? Someone explain why you would have 1 broken drier but buy 2????

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Sue is doing no spend January,however , one of her tumble driers broke, so she bought 2 new ones?????? Someone explain why you would have 1 broken drier but buy 2????
Because she was just waiting for an excuse to spend even if it's not needed 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.