The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare they let them jump all over furniture & beds.
They've been dragged up with no respect and no boundaries.

Scratty & Nowull think it's hilarious. It's not.

How stupid does she look in those extra large sunglasses.
I live in Florida and I would hate for them to come to one of my houses
---

Making out fruit and veg is hard to find in America! And saying they normally eat loads. You only ever see those kids stuffing in chocolate and junk. And fruit and veg is easy to find in America and its not 'crazily expensive' either. They are pathetic.
They prob went to Whole Foods instead of Walmart! Fruits and vegetables are easy to find everywhere we have three main grocery stores in Florida so just about at every corner there’s a grocery

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Literally everything she says to him is a question.
We thought this didn’t we?
We did that didn’t we?
She learned that from her mother. It was good wasn't it Noel? We did that didn't we Noel? We absolutely loved it didn't we Noel? Like he has to validate her thoughts and feelings for her

Reactions: 19
So the next instalment is up and the old sofa is back. Josh is “rubbing shoulders with the wrong crowd”….hrmmm that won’t do him any favours at school saying that Susan. Maybe he’s the wrong crowd and they’re rubbing shoulders with the wrong ones….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is that latest recipe of Nowull’s???
The amount of pasta for 20 people - I do that for 3!!!
Then chuck in a tit ton of cream, chicken and broccoli. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Why does everything he make have loads of cream and cheese in it?
I’d be fooked in their house with a dairy allergy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else wonder why kayteee and chloeee call themselves “public figures” on insta? What does that actually mean?

• Haha
Anyone else wonder why kayteee and chloeee call themselves “public figures” on insta? What does that actually mean?
This what i found sounds about right 🙄
In other words they see themselves as famous just because of the number of them.
I guarantee if you asked a passerby who either Katie or chloe are they wouldn't be able to tell you 🤔
a famous person who is often written about in newspapers and magazines or is often on television or the radio
Synonyms
Big name
Celebrity.

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing public property seeing as their parents have sold their their children's souls for money *Shrugs*

Reactions: 8
I would think that being a household name would define a public figure.
Mention the names Chloe and Katie Radford to the public at large and you’re likely to be met by a blank stare from the majority!
Public figure my ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kay-eee was obviously really nervous about her driving test. There’s nothing like a film crew following to calm those nerves 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Kay-eee was obviously really nervous about her driving test. There’s nothing like a film crew following to calm those nerves 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
I don't think it was fair to film that episode, driving tests( theory or practical) are stressful enough as it is whether she was genuinely taking the test or not.
Having a camera crew filming her every move just makes things 10x worse.
Hopefully if she ever does take it no cameras will be near.

I also think she has a different attitude towards driving but is told to act up for the cameras and views.

Remember last series she supposedly didn't know the simple basics of moving the car and threw a tantrum 🙄

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe nobody has commented that her saying the other kids in isolation were “wrong ‘uns”. And, why when Susan is a stay at home mum does the school contact nowall who is at work. Coercive control or just lazy Susan?

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe nobody has commented that her saying the other kids in isolation were “wrong ‘uns”. And, why when Susan is a stay at home mum does the school contact nowall who is at work. Coercive control or just lazy Susan?
Must have missed that bit, I did start watching at least half way though.
No way did sue say that! these days being in isolation doesn't mean there wrong uns could have Been unapproved uniform, haircut or just simply made a bad choice that day who's she to judge them 🤔

That's a good point about the school calling noel when Sue stays at home and is always on the phone they probably have more than one parents number on file and called both and noel answered or they go with who collects/drops off the kids more often.

Reactions: 10
I would think that being a household name would define a public figure.
Mention the names Chloe and Katie Radford to the public at large and you’re likely to be met by a blank stare from the majority!
Public figure my ass.
I couldn’t even bring myself to follow them they make me feel queasy. But out of context I wouldn’t recognise their names.

Reactions: 4
an amount of pasta adequate to feed three people shared between the whole family - and guaranteed that Sue and Nowull will both ensure they serve themselves huge plateful of food, which equates to one small portion of pasta for all the kids to fight over.

if they were to publish a book, it would be a bunch of Nowull's recipes entitled Radfraud meals on a budget - full of top tips: saving money on food is simple when you starve your kids! 👌🏻😔
How much pasta do they use?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.