Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
Dear Lazy Susan.
I've no idea who your mamagent team are, but seriously my love, sack them. They have put your family forward for a TV show that has shockingly bad continuity and channel 5 constantly are embarrassing your family.
Your family aren't the lovely sweet polite family that you try to portray and your stupid followers think they are. Ellie shouting fuck off because she didn't get her own way, just shows she is exactly the same as the rest of your children, spoilt rude and bratty. Trust me, I'm a lot older than Ellie and even at my age, if I dared drop the f bomb in front of my mother, she would have had a lot to say about it, not giggle at her like a silly school girl.
How would you feel if a family arrived to view your home and their children ran around, breaking things, kicking footballs up and down the hallway and jumping on your beds with their shoes on? If that was anyone else's children, and I knew that was going out on national television I would be ashamed. Noel shouting at Archie through gritted teeth and dragging him by one arm doesn't make it any better. Personally speaking, if I was that estate agent, I'd have refused to show you any more properties. You had several adults with you on this trip, you can't tell me they went with you because of lack of child care. Tillie, at her age should know a damn site better than to jump on beds anyway let alone in someone else's home and with dirty shoes on. The second house with the playroom, the estate agent told your kids not to run about and to be careful, Tillie and your granddaughter pushed past him before he had chance to open the door, in my world, number 1, that's embarrassing and number 2, it's damn right rudeness and if that were my children, they would have been sent straight back out into the car.
Your house is plenty big enough for your families needs. It has 10 bedrooms, there is only 19 of you living at home, utilise the bedrooms properly and instead of giving your spoilt older kids massive rooms for themselves, give them the box rooms and put the younger kids together in proper rooms with proper space, and if you were to clean your house properly and declutter all the crap in it, then you would have plenty of room. You don't need 12 bedrooms with 62 bathrooms, your kids don't use the two bathrooms you have now and you don't keep them clean anyway so I'd love to see you keep a 12 bedroom 11 bathroom house clean.
Do yourselves a huge favour. Do not let channel 5 or your excuse for a management team talk you into another series. They are embarrassing you and I would bet my house on the fact that your children go to school today and get the piss ripped out of them. Get it into your thick heads, you are nothing special, regardless of what you think, your family aren't loved by everyone and your local neighbours can't stand you all. Go away and have a long hard think. Start putting routine into your families lives, kick your ignorant rude teenagers into touch, teach most of your kids manners and stop exploiting them for money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Mrs Miaow

I live in Kendal and had the misfortune of seeing Noel & Sue in Asda today. Minding my own business scanning my shopping and look up and there they are on the adjacent check out.

Not a Radford kid to be seen, just the odd couple. Very underwhelming in real life, even more so than on screen.

They were unable to scan something and had called upon some poor staff member for help. Genuinely seemed to be very short of brain cells the pair of them. I think they were buying the food stuff that was in their braggy motor home post today (donuts, sandwiches).

Sue is short and squat and very troll-like. Terrible hair. Extremely hard faced. Looks haggard. Was wearing a very unflattering green jumper and badly fitting jeans. She was talking and pointing at the till - can she do anything other than point at things and give a strange running commentary?! Mercifully no camera in sight.

Noel was also a short, non descript looking person. Overwhelmingly grey. His face, bushy eyebrows, hair, clothes, personality. Kind of draining of all positivity around him. Not remotely attractive in any way. A walking personification of “ick.”

Couldn’t get away from them fast enough, I just can’t stand them. God forbid they’re house hunting nearby. I’d have to move. I’m still feeling traumatised from the proximity to them now 🤢🤮

No sign of any kids at any point. Without all the kids and the chaos, they are very very ordinary indeed. No one was talking to them, asking for an autograph (!) or finding them interesting in any way. Wish they’d quietly disappear never to be seen again, one up close encounter is definitely more than enough!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Damn123

I need to be careful at the moment as they read on here and I currently have the police involved at the moment because a certain someone hasn't been A very nice person..

But sue an Noel I'm glad your son has moved on an by the looks of things moved in with someone already hopefully he can play a better daddy to her child then he has to his own.. let's see if he does as you told him to do, to forget about these kids because he can always make more

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Chloe’s baby is sooooo chubby !
babies should be chubby! i'd be concerned if a six month old baby was skinny - it's good to know that Chloe is feeding her daughter adequately, and not following Nowull's example of saving money by serving tiny portions. his "cooking on a budget" bullshit - ofc it's cheap when he's starving his kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 44

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They knew Millie had a house because they said so in one of their question and answer videos. They, also, knew she was pregnant with Chester Zoo but pretended they didn’t for the last series. It’s pathetic how contrived it is and how so many people lap it all up. Millie can‘t cross the road on her on, let alone fill in the forms to beg for social housing. Her parents would have been right there, telling her the right words to put so she was bumped up the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

babybelle

VIP Member
What really annoys me is the snottiness. They really think they are something and the seem to use the claim no benefits as their tag line. You know damn well Millie is going to live her life on benefits, I hope she doesn't, but she has absolutely no intention of going to work, because if she did , she would have a job by now. Unfortunately all the kids see is their Dad slogged for many years in the pie shop, and they associate that with the no bedding, no treats, going nowhere Dad watching every penny. Fast forward to now, they have a mother who sits on her arse uploading to social media constantly, Dad who goes to the pie shop when he feels like it, always a camera somewhere, and look what they have. New cars, fancy holidays, designer clothes, lots of extra money and a mother who loves spending. These girls are going to grow up thinking this is how you make money whilst not really having a job. What they don't get, is its not a sustainable lifestyle and once people lose interest in their family, all of this will be gone.

Reactions: 36

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Another thing I just thought of...when you put your house up for sale,since when do you put the for sale sign up yourself? I've never known that. Someone always put it up for you???

• Haha
Reactions: 34

babybelle

VIP Member
Thread title credit to @babybelle

Previous thread:

Can someone post a recap, thanks :)
Yay!!! I got a thread title!!!

OK I will try to recap.
The new series of kids and counting started. Channel 5 need serious lessons in continuity because its crap.
Sue entered into a swimming competition and in order to prepare Noel " treated" her to a swim hot tub, even though they have said it was gifted. Sue was taken to choose one as a surprise but she had her swimming costume on and was in the show room splashing about like a total tool. Chloe went to the toilet, came out and the cameras and Sue just happened to be outside when chloe came out saying she was bleeding. Later, Chloe was told to ring an ambulance because he waters broke and there was blood in it, cue crap acting from Sue who was practicing her swimming in a wetsuit, screaming "get my phone quick get my phone" anyway after Sue panicking, Chloe went into hospital and gave birth to Daughter Mila. Next episode Sue bought a 6th berth (yes for 22 of them) camper van without Noel (even though on YouTube he went with her to buy it) they shoved a few of the kids in it for a Sleepover on the road and went back indoors. This week's thrilling episode, they put the house (well pretended) to put the house up for sale. They looked for property in rural areas but offers got turned down (shame) Sue then puts on Facebook they have no intention of selling current house as Sue wants to turn it into an air bnb. They were up for a business award yet didn't win it but Sue claimed she didn't care as they were fixed anyway. Same shit with this lot but different day!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
tbh, i'm far more concerned that a health visitor is claiming that babies shouldn't be chubby! especially at six months old - she'll be using far more energy when she's walking and as she grows. as I said previously, a tiny underweight baby is far more concerning, and if anyone medical had concerns about Mila's weight, i'm sure it would have been raised with Chloe. Mila just looks like a normal, chubby baby who is properly fed, and isn't starved like the Radford kids were, hence why so many of them look like scrawny little runts. it's their malnourished appearances that should be raising concern, not the weight of a perfectly healthy baby. it's also pretty gross to be body shaming a baby. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Hold on, looking at the description the secret France trip was to help sort out joshs behavioural issues??
Since when does getting into trouble in school mean going off on holiday some discipline would have been the answer not treats and rewards.

babybelle

VIP Member
There really not they are all vile vile people. Sue and Noel think it's acceptable for their kids to treat people like shit. Only learn from the best I guess
Whatever happens, everyone on this thread has got your back. We aren't the vile community people assume we are, we are all supportive of one another and when all said and done, we only really look out for the children.

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
What is wrong with people? On the Radford page, people are saying how funny the kids were when looking around the houses. Funny???? I thought their behaviour was disgusting not funny.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Damn123

So they actually told him to do that? Absolutely charming. Great advice from supposedly loving parents of 22, they must be so detached from their kids to think someone could ever leave their children and just make more
---

well you managed to keep it quiet for a bit 😂 you're very welcome here, just be cautious as we don't want any trouble for you and the kids. I'm sure you know better than anyone how nasty and petty Sue can be!
Yes they really did tell him to do that, sue is the worst one out of the two of them nasty nasty women, in all honesty I don't care if they know I'm on here anymore, when I find out what happens with Chris once his of bail I will tell everyone what they are truly like, but if anyone knows Chris's new gf tell her to do Claire's law on him, he has a dv with the girl he was with before me an there is a couple against me,

• Wow
  • Sad

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
What a stuck up twat. Rubbing shoulders with the wrong crowd? Some people would consider pregnant 13 year olds the "wrong crowd" Sue. Some people look down on teen mums, kids in "chavvy" outfits and makeup, people in rough areas like Morecambe, people who don't get good grades and go to uni, even people who eat fast food- all things that apply to her family. Yet she'd be livid if other kids and parents judged her kids based on things they can't control. If anyone in that town is the wrong crowd it's them. Not to mention her husband is an actual wrong'un- I wouldn't feel safe if my kids were going home with a Radford. What a bloody ironic lack of self awareness.

JessiBun

Chatty Member
Listening to Katherine Ryan’s podcast and she said she’s not used her pool for months because even if you can afford it, using a heated outdoor pool in an energy crisis is vulgar, who would do that, it’s disgusting!
😆 You hear that Sue? KR definitely has way more money than you but she’s not a braggy bint, that’s why people like her.

Reactions: 30

babybelle

VIP Member
So Sue is doing no spend January,however , one of her tumble driers broke, so she bought 2 new ones?????? Someone explain why you would have 1 broken drier but buy 2????

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30