Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlowerPower987

Idea for new a thread title …. “A filthy sink, the bathroom stinks, and a braggy kettle to make hot drinks”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

wowee22

Chatty Member
I saw Brooke Vincent had taken her boys to a localish Santa. The kids decorated cookies and played and wandered around being children in the awe of it all. Now her fiancé is a rich footballer. She is an actor and business woman, their class and quality of what they did with the children just isn’t as vulgar as the OTT spend mentality of the Frauds. Just slow down and smell the rain…don’t need to be a panto show life 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I think what surprises me after reading it on wiki is that all seems to be glossed over with her fans and she has a tv show, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
it seems to be an issue that is pointedly avoided in the TV shows, with Chris' year of birth glossed over, and no real discussion to the fact that Sue was a young teen when she became a mother. add to that the support they have from so many people who will fight to defend Noel, and attempt to justify his abuse with excuses like "oh, but it's totally fine because they got married and are still together!" or "it was normal back then!" with people giving examples of how child abuse was overlooked "in the past", as though this all happened in the victorian era, and not the late 80s. it genuinely blows my mind how happy people are to try to justify a man raping a child, and dismiss it as somehow acceptable - claiming he shouldn't have to face the consequences of his behaviour because he married his victim, and continued to impregnant her - which supposedly makes his abuse totally okay! 🤯

even on these threads, people who are generally critical of the family will often defend Noel, and claim that him raping Sue is somehow "different" to all other examples of child rape - despite her being a twelve year old child without the ability to give consent. it's beyond twisted that so many people support a child predator and argue against those who criticise him - and it's incredibly uncomfortable to know that channel 5 are totally okay to continue filming them for further series', portraying them as a happy and hard-working family - pointedly choosing never to mention the horrors surrounding the conception of Noel and Sue's eldest son. 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
I feel for Nicole. The times those messages were sent, he was up in the middle of the night obsessing and trying to control her - the man has issues. I hope she's safe and he gets the help he needs.

Reactions: 34

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So far they tried to pass off the units 5* rating as being the shops the pie shop reopened after receiving a 1* food hygiene rating with a grand total of 17 people attending.
They've been to disneyland florida twice, maldives, 1st sneaky trip to France, a girls trip to new york supposedly planned by noel and now as soon as they landed from New York straight off to Disney land Paris with the younger ones during term time again attempting to hide it with emoji.
obviously nativities and such aren't very important to them despite having so many little ones!

Tried to make out they are cutting back this Christmas due to the ongoing cost of living crisis only to then spend even more than usual covering up expensive gifts in the car boot, non stop christmas shopping for both endless gifts and decorations, hugely expensive advent calendars for everyone some being over £100 whilst others were cheap chocolate ones( perfectly fine for anyone else I might add) basically completely contradicting everything they said and makes a mockery of everyone else.

And of course doing Ads for supermarkets that they don't shop in and chose a load of chocolate to advertise christmas saying ut won't last well if you put it away it would, as we all know asda delivers their weekly shop

We are all eagerly waiting to see if they stick to what was said, one main present each and a couple of small things each or if they put their foot in it with all the inevitable posts and vlogs 🤔🧐

Most recently sue was kicking off about lancs live which is I'm assuming a local news site posting articles on thing they already did so no wrong doing there but it's when they are brutally honest and post things she doesn't like then accuses them of trying to ruin the family business that puts food on the table and a roof over their head, Conveniently leaving out anything about youtube and ads.
They really do believe they are more well known than they actually are.
The amount they spend no chance it's from the shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Millie is on a lot of local tanning peoples banned list as she never paid up afterwards, skank!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it’s hilarious that everyone says “back then it was okay” when talking about the age gaps. A relative of mine had her first baby at 13 in 77’ to a 18 year old and he went to PRISON for it. I’m so glad this is being spoken about more and people are starting to open their eyes to the vile ponce he is!!

Reactions: 31

lastdis

VIP Member
Let just remind everyone how they use to lock kids in bedrooms at night, by removing the door handles . ABUSE.

• Wow
  • Sad

Dori82

And here's me feeling bad because I only managed to get 3 of the things daughter asked for (I usually would get 5 ot 6 presents) and taking her to a free Santa only.
Never feel bad for giving kids what you can afford. My daughter has only seen the Santa at school and i have bought gifts from FB market place. She will love what she has and will appreciate them. Its our responsibility to raise a child understanding you dont always get everything but to appreciate what we do have.
These kids (not their fault) have no concept of value or appreciation. They live in a throw away lifestyle and just think everyone lives like this. The parents are failing those kids not nourishing them. Obviously just my opinion but i would rather my child be humble and appreciative than just expect more more more .

• Heart

hmmm_no

VIP Member
So last week, you might've seen the news that the US had a bomb cyclone that plunged 80% of the country to below 0F temps. Well, I live in a city that was quite affected (for two days, our high temperature was -4F/-20C) and our power company had a line failure. Not a complete failure, mind, but bad enough that they asked people to turn their inside temps down to 58F (14c) or lower. It wasn't super fun. In fact, with the blizzard condition winds, it was flipping cold. And STILL, despite all of that on Christmas, I never heard anyone bitch near as much as this woman bitched about having to use bottled water for a couple of days. UGH. Suzanne, you're very annoying.

Reactions: 30

Hairyetta

VIP Member
How do you know that. Shows what tramps they are yet people glorify them
I live 15 minutes away from where the Radfords live and I have friends who have been unfortunate enough to be conned by Millie hence why they've all banned her now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

babybelle

VIP Member
Just seen this anyone remember these from kac
Her second eldest daughter has 9 kids n wants13 like her mum View attachment 1834290
This is the Lewis family. They are local to me. The eldest Daughter Carly used to come in my shop with her then toddler Daughter. Total nightmare! Her Daughter used to trash my shop, then she would just look at me and say "oh sorry we made a mess" then leave. The Mother is as thick as two short planks and the Dad just does as he's told for a quiet life. The Daughters all used to enter beauty pageants and they went into my friends shop who sells wedding and prom dresses. They took the kac film crew in with them without her permission they just turned up, then because they were filming, the mother expected my friend to give her a £300 dress because she was advertising my friends shop on the TV. They left empty handed because my friend refused to give her a free dress.

• Wow
  • Haha

troutpout69

VIP Member
Christ this woman is getting more full of herself every day! Shit happens love calm down! If you didn’t insist on jetting off to numerous hols and dragging your poor younger kids away from all their school Xmas activities, this wouldn’t have happened! Take a chill pill, stfu and be thankful for what you’ve grifted this last year! Utter twat!

• Haha

Farling

She really has changed I remember the days she was struggling to feed them all .
she’s just done a comment on the Disney post saying the New York trip was the girls Christmas present and the Disney trip was the younger kids present ….. and apparently they ain’t getting “ much “ this year is she mad 😂

most people are working double shifts and still can’t afford to go Disney land and New York !!
Didn't they say exactly the same ting last year, with the trip to Finland? And then they ended up filling the whole living room to the brim with gifts anyway. What about teaching those kids som modesty...

Reactions: 28

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
And One or two trips Centre Parcs and a motor home trip to mainland Europe.
I may have pointed out to one of their sheep followers that funding all this just isn’t possible on the proceeds of a pie shop. My new name is Karen/jealous/troll/bitter much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28