The Radford Family #44 Swanky visit to the Empire State. Christmas Dinner on paper plates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't get it do they. The whole message about memories being more important than gifts is not an excuse to spend tit loads on big trips. It means playing board games, snuggling watching movies, giving your kids your attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah yes I was just about to share this. He sounds crazy!

They don't get it do they. The whole message about memories being more important than gifts is not an excuse to spend tit loads on big trips. It means playing board games, snuggling watching movies, giving your kids your attention
They can barely do the very very basics. Like brushing their hair/doing it nicely. Feeding them appropriate portion sizes. Etc etc

Ah yes I was just about to share this. He sounds crazy!

They can barely do the very very basics. Like brushing their hair/doing it nicely. Feeding them appropriate portion sizes, playing games, helping with homework. Etc etc

Reactions: 5
Loving those reviews, I especially like the ‘error in creating the shipping label’ one that ended up at the wrong address behind the bins. Ha ha what do you expect from a bunch of illiterate thickos 🤣😆😂

Those messages are creepy, he seems to be obsessed - writing them all through the night. What a weirdo, poor kids.

Also, it’s lovely to see little Mila enjoying her Mum’s cooking. Glad to see she isn’t being weaned onto chocolate pancakes a’la Sue 😂

Reactions: 15
Just watched maybe a minute or two of that Disneyland blog why is sue so bleeping miserable and the kids are shouting mam mam mam and she is just ignoring them so she can do her blog then Pervy nowell is on his phone who id wAtching to make sure they don't wander off!

Reactions: 12
And here's me feeling bad because I only managed to get 3 of the things daughter asked for (I usually would get 5 ot 6 presents) and taking her to a free Santa only.
Never feel bad for giving kids what you can afford. My daughter has only seen the Santa at school and i have bought gifts from FB market place. She will love what she has and will appreciate them. Its our responsibility to raise a child understanding you dont always get everything but to appreciate what we do have.
These kids (not their fault) have no concept of value or appreciation. They live in a throw away lifestyle and just think everyone lives like this. The parents are failing those kids not nourishing them. Obviously just my opinion but i would rather my child be humble and appreciative than just expect more more more .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To the mrs…
accurate....except those poor radford kids have no hope of ever outgrowing their clothes! the kids are tiny and Sue insists in buying outfits in sizes so big that they're falling off them - the clothes will be a worn out and unwearable long before the kids actually grow too big for them! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she couldn't name all her fkn kids unless they were sitting in front of her to prompt her memory ffs. And ask the dimwit to rattle off their birthdays from memory. No way. And with that many kids with such a massive age spread between them, it's impossible she talks to them all. There's no way she could spend time alone with each of them every day. That's why ridiculous trips are her idea of a great present. Because she doesn't know any of her kids well enough to understand what they would like or need or have any interest in.
Oh and because she gets to go and swank about it.

Reactions: 10
And here's me feeling bad because I only managed to get 3 of the things daughter asked for (I usually would get 5 or 6 presents) and taking her to a free Santa only.
but you have bought gifts your daughter will love, because you talk to her and know what she likes and dislikes and her interests and hobbies etc - all far more meaningful than racing around home bargains filling your trolley to the brim with huge amounts of meaningless tat that she doesn't want and won't ever play with or use, just to ensure there are huge piles of gifts displayed under the tree so you can take photos to show off on SM. that's Sue's priority - not ensuring that her children have a magical Christmas, filled with memories! you have absolutely nothing to feel abd about! i imagine you also intend to spend time with your daughter over christmas, which is far more than any of the Radford kids get! throwing money and gifts at children doesn't make up for love and time and attention, and you don't need loads of money to enjoy a Christmas full of watching movies together and decorating the tree and playing games etc! your daughter will grow up with so many special childhood memories, instead of boxes of unused toys that ended up in landfill. Sue doesn't even know her kids' clothes sizes - let alone have any idea of their interests, or what presents they would actually love! it's all just generic tat bought to build the biggest pile possible.

and as for santa - you don't need to pay for a visit to santa for it to be any more special than visiting a free one! santa is santa! all your daughter will care about is that she got to visit him this year, not how much money you did or didn't pay for the experience. try not to beat yourself up, or make comparisons with a family who throw gifts at their kids to replace love, attention, time, affection - or ever actually being their parents. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, I’m behind and have a lot of pages to catch up on! Vomit inducing crap, prepare yourselves!
7559C2B4-9A5E-4AB9-A990-0C916989245D.png

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Dear Sue and Noel ,can banned people watch it !!!!!, 😜 🤪;):m:m:m:m,well for one i won't ..you pair and your tribe can f off ,i would rather watch paint dry ,,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear Sue and Noel ,can banned people watch it !!!!!, 😜 🤪;):m:m:m:m,well for one i won't ..you pair and your tribe can f off ,i would rather watch paint dry ,,
I seriously don’t know why anyone would watch this shite anymore! The family are boring as duck and now totally unrelatable!

Reactions: 20
Can’t see why anyone would actually make the effort to watch any episodes of their 10 part series.
What do they have to offer?
What is the interest to people?
They’ve no screen presence or entertainment value.
They don’t come across well at all, there’s nothing nice about them, and neither of them are even nice to look at.
Half of them, especially the boys struggle to put two words together.
Horrendous family, and that’s not even including what Noel did to Sue when she was just 13!
Toxic.

Reactions: 11
Desperate to brag about more shopping she’s posted the story twice. Just to really drive it home that they’re able to go on a shopping spree at the Trafford Centre two days before Christmas after a New York and Disney trip. What a pleb.

Reactions: 13
Xmas eve eve @ the Trafford centre she must be mad . Can’t wait to see the selfridges bags .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.