The Radford Family #44 Swanky visit to the Empire State. Christmas Dinner on paper plates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I dreamt about them last night. They were on a day trip to my locality and two of the younger kids came over to talk to me. I started playing with them and the parents left without realising they'd lost two kids. I had to phone the police to come and collect the kids and Sue was just laughing about it all 🙄
Will probably come true remember when they lost two in alton towers! And all the older ones just standing about when they could have been looking!

Reactions: 6
I think a lot of people are like this. See something and go ohh i like that, the difference is most of us more than one brain cell. So know we don’t need to touch and buy everything we think is pretty

all that money and still look scruffy
They always seem to look unwashed and unkempt 🙄

Reactions: 6
poor little baby. I had the same bullshit from the doctors when my little girl had similar symptoms :(
That's so infuriating during a time when there's literally a Strep A epidemic going on in multiple countries. I'm so sorry, I hope your baby girl is doing ok now!

Reactions: 3
Guess they dont have water but why ice cubes and not bottled water lmao

Edit never saw the first post about the bottles of water all gone but if its been so long the water company should be providing it

Reactions: 3
Millie posting broken phone ads on the inst again. It’s every three weeks or so. She def doesn’t declare it

Reactions: 8
All those people in one house. No flushing toilets, nowhere to wash their hands and they’ve just been ill 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Millie posting broken phone ads on the inst again. It’s every three weeks or so. She def doesn’t declare it
Millies Son is really sick and all Millie does is post adverts for a phone company? Someone needs to get their priorities straight

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Millies Son is really sick and all Millie does is post adverts for a phone company? Someone needs to get their priorities straight
Mama gotta get her fillers and acrylics, you guys just don't understand how hard it is to be the town Serta!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's happened?
It’s happening in lots of places. Water pipes are bursting because of the cold weather. Either peoples own pipes into their homes and businesses or main supply into their area. The Radfords have had a pipe burst at the old pie factory and main supply to the area.
The supply to the next area from me has burst. People currently queuing at makeshift water stations like it’s lockdown or a third world country, but looking to take days to fix. Luckily has not affected us yet but I know some places have had power supplies flooded and now don’t have electricity either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s happening in lots of places. Water pipes are bursting because of the cold weather. Either peoples own pipes into their homes and businesses or main supply into their area. The Radfords have had a pipe burst at the old pie factory and main supply to the area.
The supply to the next area from me has burst. People currently queuing at makeshift water stations like it’s lockdown or a third world country, but looking to take days to fix. Luckily has not affected us yet but I know some places have had power supplies flooded and now don’t have electricity either.
Couldn't happen to a nicer family 🤣Hope you'll remain unaffected :)

Reactions: 7
Couldn't happen to a nicer family 🤣Hope you'll remain unaffected :)
Thank you, I hope so. We weirdly enough have an unusually large bottled water supply but I’ve still woken up at the crack of dawn to fill water barrels, shower, eat, prep tonight’s dinner and put a wash load on.
ETA portable power banks also on charge and movies downloading on all devices, no power = no WiFi 😬🤞

Reactions: 4
My 11 yr old is 5ft 7in & size 7-8 feet, my ex insists on buying him age 11-12 clothes same with my ex MIL, he is in size men’s medium clothes, I just roll my eyes & give the clothes to charity because they won’t fit him at all! 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.