The Radford Family #44 Swanky visit to the Empire State. Christmas Dinner on paper plates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they where a bit weird wen they was on telly goin to give it a watch again see if they mention any grandkids
I think I need to rewatch I thought they all lived at home and the only one at that time moving out was the one brother then the one daughter I think who's name was chantelle had her first baby/the first grandchild an emergency caesarean .

Reactions: 9
I think I need to rewatch I thought they all lived at home and the only one at that time moving out was the one brother then the one daughter I think who's name was chantelle had her first baby/the first grandchild an emergency caesarean .
I av started watching no mention apart from son who girlfriend was pregnant u can see she didn’t want to b known as a granny soon as u seen her out clubbing with her kids

Reactions: 3
I av started watching no mention apart from son who girlfriend was pregnant u can see she didn’t want to b known as a granny soon as u seen her out clubbing with her kids
As we already know here on tattle ( the radfords) it just goes to show how much these so called reality programs are edited, thinking about it I'm suprised we haven't seen more of tracy and her brood trying to make it as social media influencers etc .

Reactions: 7
Why the hell does Scratty give the kids them bloody bags before they have their brealkfast…( if you can call it that) Bonnie decided she was having a candy cane for breakfast. My goodness that woman is thick.
Also how many of those bleeping jumperoos have they bought over the years. One would have done for the whole tribe. Their carbon footprint is diabolical.

Reactions: 19
Shite breakfast again! Make them some fresh pancakes ffs or at least warm them up! Noel calls himself a Baker but let's them eat pre packaged instead of making it himself

Reactions: 14
Just seen this anyone remember these from kac
Her second eldest daughter has 9 kids n wants13 like her mum View attachment 1834290
This is the Lewis family. They are local to me. The eldest Daughter Carly used to come in my shop with her then toddler Daughter. Total nightmare! Her Daughter used to trash my shop, then she would just look at me and say "oh sorry we made a mess" then leave. The Mother is as thick as two short planks and the Dad just does as he's told for a quiet life. The Daughters all used to enter beauty pageants and they went into my friends shop who sells wedding and prom dresses. They took the kac film crew in with them without her permission they just turned up, then because they were filming, the mother expected my friend to give her a £300 dress because she was advertising my friends shop on the TV. They left empty handed because my friend refused to give her a free dress.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The whole facade of the giggle with every vlog just screams simple(ton) to me. There’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic for sure and stunted emotional intelligence. The lack of other company other than each other and the kids is a blinkered lifestyle. No brews with your girlfriends and no occasional pint at your local. They have a pub about 100 yards from their house.

Reactions: 12
What’s happened to the new house or piece of land they were buying? Have they spent all their money in Disney/New York/DLP/Alton Towers/The Maldives!! The list of holidays this year has been endless. Prob missed a few destinations out. F they do love their neighbours will be delighted. One of the recent vlogs she mentioned the time was after 11pm, most of the kids were still ok and she said Chris was in the hot tub with his friends. Nightmare living next to them. Think I’ve missed something if Chris is about.

Reactions: 16
The whole facade of the giggle with every vlog just screams simple(ton) to me. There’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic for sure and stunted emotional intelligence. The lack of other company other than each other and the kids is a blinkered lifestyle. No brews with your girlfriends and no occasional pint at your local. They have a pub about 100 yards from their house.
It like a cult.

Reactions: 7
It’s a shame they don’t spend some of their money educating their kids. Especially the older boys who seem to grow up lacking any ambition or even basic skills. No idea if Chris even has a job? And the partners that the older girls have don’t seem to be much better. The bar is set low in that family and for the moment they’re enjoying their 15 minutes of fame and cashing in on it. Sadly history shows that everyone has their day and when it’s gone where are they going with their lives?

Reactions: 11
Sienna Fizz is 11 isn't she ? Not much younger than Sue was...just don't understand how Noel got away with it

Reactions: 2
Can't quite believe just how much shite those children eat. Was there any need for bags of chocolate coins, kinder eggs AND candy canes in those bags? So greedy and wasteful. Mine get a book, a hot chocolate, pj's and that's it really. They don't get it before breakfast either, and if I make breakfast for a special occasions its usually fresh cooked (from.frozen) pastries like pains aux chocolat and croissants, home made waffles, crispy bacon and a big bowl of red.fruits. Not the healthiest but better by far than all that processed crap and sugar those poor kids are fed.

It’s a shame they don’t spend some of their money educating their kids. Especially the older boys who seem to grow up lacking any ambition or even basic skills. No idea if Chris even has a job? And the partners that the older girls have don’t seem to be much better. The bar is set low in that family and for the moment they’re enjoying their 15 minutes of fame and cashing in on it. Sadly history shows that everyone has their day and when it’s gone where are they going with their lives?
The older boys are the ones I feel sorry for. You could even see in that blog how dismissive she is when they even try to talk to her, she just says something like 'oh did you' clearly not listening to a word they say. And what's the deal with letting those boys stay up all night? Those boys are pretty much ignored to drag themselves up once they've past the compliant age of appearing in her vlogs. It's all about Heidi and bonny all the time. It's horrible to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So the Christmas present opening is on Facebook. As predicted loads more 💩. So much cutting back…..

Reactions: 13
So the Christmas present opening is on Facebook. As predicted loads more 💩. So much cutting back…..
I think in terms of pile sizes it looks like theyv cut back, but then you see casper & Oscar (I think, have no idea who the boys are) have opened an xbox and new TV each they definitley haven't cut back!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think in terms of pile sizes it looks like theyv cut back, but then you see casper & Oscar (I think, have no idea who the boys are) have opened an xbox and new TV each they definitley haven't cut back!
And Tillie ( I think) a new iPad

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.