The Radford Family #44 Swanky visit to the Empire State. Christmas Dinner on paper plates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for Nicole. The times those messages were sent, he was up in the middle of the night obsessing and trying to control her - the man has issues. I hope she's safe and he gets the help he needs.

Reactions: 34
Can she just bleeping not? They will buy it anyway so what's the point? "look at us so relateable 🤪🤪" just duck off sue and then duck off some more you absolute bore of a woman.
In order words look at this expensive item we are buying

Reactions: 12
In order words look at this expensive item we are buying
Yes! What a clown this woman is!

I feel for Nicole. The times those messages were sent, he was up in the middle of the night obsessing and trying to control her - the man has issues. I hope she's safe and he gets the help he needs.
So true! And threatening her with screenshots too what a repulsive man

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Does Nicole have her parents involved in her life? I'm guessing Sue and Noel don't have time for her children

Reactions: 8
Desperate to brag about more shopping she’s posted the story twice. Just to really drive it home that they’re able to go on a shopping spree at the Trafford Centre two days before Christmas after a New York and Disney trip. What a pleb.
I absolutely hate how 80% of her IG posts are a boomerang shot.

Reactions: 7
I have no idea how parents of so many children have the time to go present shopping two days before Xmas.

How long must the wrapping take?

Reactions: 10
Does Nicole have her parents involved in her life? I'm guessing Sue and Noel don't have time for her children
It’s a tit show. Not my circus, not my monkeys 😂👍
Couldn’t give a shiny shite about any of them. They both need to grow up, there’s kids involved

It’s weird because Sue despises me 😂👍
She’d mentioned me to Nicole
Nicole got in touch.

like really I’m too busy for this tit. Go sort it out between yourselves. Idiots.

They are all so boring and need collective therapy 😩🥱

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I have no idea how parents of so many children have the time to go present shopping two days before Xmas.

How long must the wrapping take?
And to go to the Trafford centre . They can’t have took many of the younger ones with them . Makes my head feel funny just thinking about it .

Did anyone see this this morning? I do hope Nicole is okay. It's very odd picture and incredibly vague. I was looking on the pic to see if there was a spider or something trivial but I'm not sure
Is that Chris blurred out on the left

Reactions: 4
Flipping drama queens the pair of them. They need to bloody sort themselves out - wth is all this shite doing to their children?

Reactions: 18
No Chris needs to sort his tit out... big time
She’s not an innocent in any of it, she was the one waving a knife around in front of her son, they both seem as bad as each other. They need to split up, come to an amicable agreement about access to the kids and grow the hell up.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The daughter looks like him I think with Nicole’s eyes and the son looks like Nicole.

Did anyone see his recent story saying ‘tit day’ or similar wonder Wtf is going down there
Guessing he's on way back to the mad House after a visit woth his kids

She’s not an innocent in any of it, she was the one waving a knife around in front of her son, they both seem as bad as each other. They need to split up, come to an amicable agreement about access to the kids and grow the hell up.
No she was actually peeling potatoes when he was filming and antagosing her trying to get a reaction so he could film her. She has split up with him. He was coming to see the kids for Xmas but yet again he's abused her kindness

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure it's hard to tell. He did post on his Instagram this yesterday....
i wonder if there is speculation surrounding the father of Chris and Nicole's youngest son? only because Chris very specifically refers to being a dad of two in his IG bio with both his daughter and elder son mention by name, yet nothing about his youngest. initially i thought it was just that he hadn't updated his bio, but now he is sharing a photo of himself and his two eldest children captioned "perfect" and whilst that could also be meaningless, and the youngest could be elsewhere when the photo was taken, it all seems a little odd. perhaps Chris is skeptical whether he is the father of youngest son? jcould also explain why Nowull and Sue distant themselves from his whole family, including their bio grandkids. just a random theory obvs, not based on anything specific. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.