The Radford Family #44 Swanky visit to the Empire State. Christmas Dinner on paper plates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was younger and off school for sickness, they sent an educational welfare officer round because the school didn't believe my mum that I was ill, I was literally laid there with a bucket in front of me, unable to move, my mum wrote a letter to complain, considering I've always had 100% attendance and only ever been off if it was absolutely necessary, it's a joke. Then you get the radfords who send their kids to school regardless, passing their bugs onto other children.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s hilarious that everyone says “back then it was okay” when talking about the age gaps. A relative of mine had her first baby at 13 in 77’ to a 18 year old and he went to PRISON for it. I’m so glad this is being spoken about more and people are starting to open their eyes to the vile ponce he is!!

Reactions: 31
I think it’s hilarious that everyone says “back then it was okay” when talking about the age gaps. A relative of mine had her first baby at 13 in 77’ to a 18 year old and he went to PRISON for it. I’m so glad this is being spoken about more and people are starting to open their eyes to the vile ponce he is!!
Exactly, I’m in my 60s and definitely don’t recall a time when it was ever okay for a man to have sex with a minor.

Reactions: 23
Saw a New York vlog earlier, talk about getting to New York a weird way, there’s a direct flight from Manchester airport to New York. Unless it was cheaper to go to London then Spain then New York 🤦🏻

Reactions: 9
If she considers £17 too much to pay I wonder what her mum thinks of all those over £100 advent calendars that the Radfords buy, especially the ones for the older girls?

That’s an area where they definitely could have cut down money wise, in fact she could cut them out, no kid actually needs one, especially the older ones.

Cheaper ones for the little ones and none for the older ones would have been the way to go.
probably how Sue is justifying her claims that they are "cutting back" this christmas. one or two less presents in the huge piles under the tree - but she's more than made up for them with extortionately-priced advent calendars and holidays, and whatever the duck expensive stuff they will each recieve on christmas eve. essentially, it seems that the Radford's "cutting back" actually involves them spending more. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Yeah back in the old days, ffs it was the 90s. It wasn’t that long ago.the age of consent was still 16. It makes me sick. And as much as I can’t stand sue on this I have to defend her cos she was a innocent child . She was failed and i find it heartbreaking that even in her 40s she can’t see she was a victim

Reactions: 19
At the end of the day, if Sue can afford to give her kids an amazing Christmas, with expensive presents and trips galore along with expensive advent calendars, then that's great, good for her. People's issue with her isn't the fact she's doing all that, it's the chucking down people's throats they have issue with. Sue needs to step back and realise not everyone has the money they now have and whether you can only afford 1 gift for your kids, that's just as ok as a million expensive ones. Go ahead and vlog your trips to lapland and new York and wherever else you go, but keep those vlogs for your family memories privately. People don't need to see your living room full of presents, or the ridiculous amount of money 1 items costs you. It's not necessary. It wasn't so long ago, they were the family struggling to make ends meet.

Reactions: 23
If she considers £17 too much to pay I wonder what her mum thinks of all those over £100 advent calendars that the Radfords buy, especially the ones for the older girls?
That’s an area where they definitely could have cut down money wise, in fact she could cut them out, no kid actually needs one, especially the older ones.
Cheaper ones for the little ones and none for the older ones would have been the way to go.
Or get a £20-30 reusable calender(s) and get a couple of tubs of celebrations/hereos etc and put the younger kids a sweet each per day in the calender, could even mix it up with pocket money type if wanted they're about £1 each in places like home bargains. This is the 3rd year we've used ours and I'm still using toys and sweets I bought the first year I had it.

I think fines are £100 per parent per child. Friend of mine got done in September - but as she had the dad aren’t together, only one parent had to pay.
In our area it's £60 per parent for a 5 day absense, so £120 roughly. I've had to pay it a few times due to daughter being ill I managed to get half of it waived due to not being able to afford to pay ExHs fine too.

Illness counts toward absense unless you have a doctors note/prescription,

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Or get a £20-30 reusable calender(s) and get a couple of tubs of celebrations/hereos etc and put the younger kids a sweet each per day in the calender, could even mix it up with pocket money type if wanted they're about £1 each in places like home bargains. This is the 3rd year we've used ours and I'm still using toys and sweets I bought the first year I had it.

In our area it's £60 per parent for a 5 day absense, so £120 roughly. I've had to pay it a few times due to daughter being ill I managed to get half of it waived due to not being able to afford to pay ExHs fine too.

Illness counts toward absense unless you have a doctors note/prescription,
For illness? That is disgusting and a child doesn't always need to go to the docs when they are ill either docs have enough work without phoning for letters if proof!! They should be ashamed absolutely ridiculous

At the end of the day, if Sue can afford to give her kids an amazing Christmas, with expensive presents and trips galore along with expensive advent calendars, then that's great, good for her. People's issue with her isn't the fact she's doing all that, it's the chucking down people's throats they have issue with. Sue needs to step back and realise not everyone has the money they now have and whether you can only afford 1 gift for your kids, that's just as ok as a million expensive ones. Go ahead and vlog your trips to lapland and new York and wherever else you go, but keep those vlogs for your family memories privately. People don't need to see your living room full of presents, or the ridiculous amount of money 1 items costs you. It's not necessary. It wasn't so long ago, they were the family struggling to make ends meet.
Exactly this! I noticed she hasn't posted for a few days, they are back and she's got nowt to brag about at the minute

Reactions: 13
Well.... looking at it another way, I do wonder if the schools and/or council would be paying to keep Sue and her that bloody rotting birds nest of a hair do away from them, it must be pure respite to have her overseas for everyone involved,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how much she’s moaning about the suitcases considering the money they piss away and how they’re always buying new clothes anyway! Smells like she’s after some compo £££. duck off Sue

The thing is she’s getting gifted a lot of this stuff, so needs to brag about it so the company gets the publicity. This is why she does it imo!

Lol! Couldn’t have happened to a better family 😂😂😂
You’ve left in a Fb friends name and picture on that screenshot btw

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how much she’s moaning about the suitcases considering the money they piss away and how they’re always buying new clothes anyway! Smells like she’s after some compo £££. duck off Sue

You’ve left in a Fb friends name and picture on that screenshot btw
Thanks. Don’t know how to delete it?

Aww boo hoo Sue. Piss off. You've just had two massively expensive holidays in the space of a fortnight. Having to buy some new clothes for your daughters is hardly going to break the bank for you if you can afford trips to New York and Disney just before Christmas!

Screenshot_20221216_105319_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hopefully Noel got some travel insurance for the surprise mini break .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she needs to calm down and get a grip of herself.

I used to work for BA and I had a man screaming at me down the phone because his wife’s case had gone missing. He was speaking to me like a dog, demanding i “type” and telling me how useless I was…

there’s far worse things in the world than lost clothes and suitcases 😡 maybe if she didn’t buy such expensive shite she wouldn’t feel so bad about losing it!

Reactions: 17
Why did they pack so much for a 4 day trip anyway?! Could have done it on tame on luggage

Reactions: 13
Aww boo hoo Sue. Piss off. You've just had two massively expensive holidays in the space of a fortnight. Having to buy some new clothes for your daughters is hardly going to break the bank for you if you can afford trips to New York and Disney just before Christmas!

View attachment 1811003
Unless they packed entire wardrobes into those suitcases it's not a massive thing to make a fuss of.
I had a nose at the comments on their new york vlogs and she still has the nerve to moan about having to buy all new clothes over there because and I quote its all they needed so close to Christmas
Well you then went straight to Paris after landing so continuing with the sharade mocking others is really low
Sue needs to calm down after all they've proved that they don't need the compo but it's greed as usual.

They probably did sue a favour by losing her case which most lightly had unflattering jumpers in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1811003
Renew clothes 😂 you mean buy and I’m sorry but no way did they take everything they own.let them make do with the tons they have till after Xmas and buy in the sale

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.