The Radford Family #44 Swanky visit to the Empire State. Christmas Dinner on paper plates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has changed I remember the days she was struggling to feed them all .
she’s just done a comment on the Disney post saying the New York trip was the girls Christmas present and the Disney trip was the younger kids present ….. and apparently they ain’t getting “ much “ this year is she mad 😂

most people are working double shifts and still can’t afford to go Disney land and New York !!
Didn’t she say the Lapland trip was their Christmas present last year? 🙄

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say the Lapland trip was their Christmas present last year? 🙄
But if they were presents surly you’d book for jan or between Xmas and new year. Imagine sat round the tree Xmas day “ you’ve not got much you went to New York” instead of giving it as a gift to go after Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But if they were presents surly you’d book for jan or between Xmas and new year. Imagine sat round the tree Xmas day “ you’ve not got much you went to New York” instead of giving it as a gift to go after Xmas.
Exactly, no way were any of these trips Christmas presents, just chances to show off.

Reactions: 12
Exactly, no way were any of these trips Christmas presents, just chances to show off.
Will we get a vlog of Xmas day ? I can guess exactly how it will play out all stood @ the living room door waiting to go in all you can hear is her saying bonnieee and heidieee

Reactions: 11
Will we get a vlog of Xmas day ? I can guess exactly how it will play out all stood @ the living room door waiting to go in all you can hear is her saying bonnieee and heidieee
Course we will, not a chance they miss out on such a lucrative brag fest!

Reactions: 9
So according to sue the new York trip was a surprise from Noel and a Christmas gift for the older girls. Wouldn't you speak to your wife about what presents the kids were getting?

Reactions: 13
Proud to get the thread title 🤩

If the trips are Christmas presents, why not go over Christmas? Rather than in term time. They can afford it clearly.

Reactions: 14
So according to sue the new York trip was a surprise from Noel and a Christmas gift for the older girls. Wouldn't you speak to your wife about what presents the kids were getting?
Wonder if sue will return any gifts that she’d already bought for the older girls, or keep them back for next year? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you even allowed to be listed under a job if you don't actually have that(or any) occupation?? Seems like it should be against the law 🤔
Yes you can. A director of a company may be a "silent partner" who just funds the business but has nothing to do with the day to day running of it.

Reactions: 7
Poor child. Sleeping in the buggy in the freezing cold without as much as a blanket. Crazy! The snowsuit doesn’t keep her warm lying like that…

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Everything the Radfords do they do it to excess:
Too many kids
Too many holidays
Too many presents
Too many dogs
Too many clothes
Etc...

Reactions: 27
Everything the Radfords do they do it to excess:
Too many kids
Too many holidays
Too many presents
Too many dogs
Too many clothes
Etc...
Lets hope we dont get too much wind, as i am sure her flaps downstairs would probably play a disturbing tune. She is so stupid that she would forget to edit that bit out and then need another holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think what surprises me after reading it on wiki is that all seems to be glossed over with her fans and she has a tv show, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
it seems to be an issue that is pointedly avoided in the TV shows, with Chris' year of birth glossed over, and no real discussion to the fact that Sue was a young teen when she became a mother. add to that the support they have from so many people who will fight to defend Noel, and attempt to justify his abuse with excuses like "oh, but it's totally fine because they got married and are still together!" or "it was normal back then!" with people giving examples of how child abuse was overlooked "in the past", as though this all happened in the victorian era, and not the late 80s. it genuinely blows my mind how happy people are to try to justify a man raping a child, and dismiss it as somehow acceptable - claiming he shouldn't have to face the consequences of his behaviour because he married his victim, and continued to impregnant her - which supposedly makes his abuse totally okay! 🤯

even on these threads, people who are generally critical of the family will often defend Noel, and claim that him raping Sue is somehow "different" to all other examples of child rape - despite her being a twelve year old child without the ability to give consent. it's beyond twisted that so many people support a child predator and argue against those who criticise him - and it's incredibly uncomfortable to know that channel 5 are totally okay to continue filming them for further series', portraying them as a happy and hard-working family - pointedly choosing never to mention the horrors surrounding the conception of Noel and Sue's eldest son. 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think what surprises me after reading it on wiki is that all seems to be glossed over with her fans and she has a tv show, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
It gets even more horrifying when you find out that he met her when she was 7 years old. And they'd been having sex for awhile before she got pregnant, so it probably started when she was 11 or 12.

Even people who aren't fans will defend Noel, and there have even been people on Tattle who defended him. People think it's ok because they're still together now, or because he never got charged with anything. It makes me sick honestly

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What I don't understand with the whole Sue and Noel child thing is people like Rolf Harris, and Stuart Hall got put in prison for historic sexual abuse of children. They were both older men when they got convicted and the offenses were in the 60s 70s and 80s. It's been made public knowledge how old Sue was when she fell pregnant and its also public knowledge that they were having sex for a long time before Sue fell pregnant. Surely the amount of people watching their programmes, there must be police officers, social workers, child protection workers. How come Noel has got away with it?

Reactions: 24
What I don't understand with the whole Sue and Noel child thing is people like Rolf Harris, and Stuart Hall got put in prison for historic sexual abuse of children. They were both older men when they got convicted and the offenses were in the 60s 70s and 80s. It's been made public knowledge how old Sue was when she fell pregnant and its also public knowledge that they were having sex for a long time before Sue fell pregnant. Surely the amount of people watching their programmes, there must be police officers, social workers, child protection workers. How come Noel has got away with it?
As far as I know this isn't actually confirmed so take it with a pinch of salt, but apparently Sue's mum spoke to a doctor who encouraged them not to press charges. Supposedly he said that making it "forbidden" would just make Sue run away with him. Personally if she was my daughter I would've turned his testicles into earrings, but her parents seem a bit gormless honestly.

I'm shocked that nobody, not even the healthcare workers during her pregnancy, contacted the social. Maybe they kept it really quiet- told people the father was a boy her age who didn't want to be involved, kept Noel away from appointments, until she was a few years older. Maybe they hoped people watching them on telly were as thick as them and wouldn't calculate the ages.

Reactions: 22
it seems to be an issue that is pointedly avoided in the TV shows, with Chris' year of birth glossed over, and no real discussion to the fact that Sue was a young teen when she became a mother. add to that the support they have from so many people who will fight to defend Noel, and attempt to justify his abuse with excuses like "oh, but it's totally fine because they got married and are still together!" or "it was normal back then!" with people giving examples of how child abuse was overlooked "in the past", as though this all happened in the victorian era, and not the late 80s. it genuinely blows my mind how happy people are to try to justify a man raping a child, and dismiss it as somehow acceptable - claiming he shouldn't have to face the consequences of his behaviour because he married his victim, and continued to impregnant her - which supposedly makes his abuse totally okay! 🤯

even on these threads, people who are generally critical of the family will often defend Noel, and claim that him raping Sue is somehow "different" to all other examples of child rape - despite her being a twelve year old child without the ability to give consent. it's beyond twisted that so many people support a child predator and argue against those who criticise him - and it's incredibly uncomfortable to know that channel 5 are totally okay to continue filming them for further series', portraying them as a happy and hard-working family - pointedly choosing never to mention the horrors surrounding the conception of Noel and Sue's eldest son. 🤢🤢
I dislike sue, I hate Noel, and as much as I say about sue I would 100% stand there and defend her over the whole age thing. She was a child. She was a still is a victim which is why sometimes she acts like a child

As far as I know this isn't actually confirmed so take it with a pinch of salt, but apparently Sue's mum spoke to a doctor who encouraged them not to press charges. Supposedly he said that making it "forbidden" would just make Sue run away with him. Personally if she was my daughter I would've turned his testicles into earrings, but her parents seem a bit gormless honestly.

I'm shocked that nobody, not even the healthcare workers during her pregnancy, contacted the social. Maybe they kept it really quiet- told people the father was a boy her age who didn't want to be involved, kept Noel away from appointments, until she was a few years older. Maybe they hoped people watching them on telly were as thick as them and wouldn't calculate the ages.
What about duty to safeguard your patients , i think sues mum was chatting Shite there and trying to justify why she allowed it.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if Sue will be out in solidarity with the striking nurses? As someone who’s heavily used the NHS continually for the past 30 odd years it seems fitting.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.