The Radford Family #44 Swanky visit to the Empire State. Christmas Dinner on paper plates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edited the original suggestion of
A swanky trip to visit the Empire State, but they’ll still be eating Christmas dinner off of paper plates to make it fit.

Thanks to MayVis for the winning suggestion.

Could someone recap please?

Reactions: 16
waaaaaiiitttttt. Is it true that Sue had her first kid at 14? her now husband was 18... I am now doing a Sue Pikachu face in shick.. Old news to people, but Yikes, what the heck......

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So far they tried to pass off the units 5* rating as being the shops the pie shop reopened after receiving a 1* food hygiene rating with a grand total of 17 people attending.
They've been to disneyland florida twice, maldives, 1st sneaky trip to France, a girls trip to new york supposedly planned by noel and now as soon as they landed from New York straight off to Disney land Paris with the younger ones during term time again attempting to hide it with emoji.
obviously nativities and such aren't very important to them despite having so many little ones!

Tried to make out they are cutting back this Christmas due to the ongoing cost of living crisis only to then spend even more than usual covering up expensive gifts in the car boot, non stop christmas shopping for both endless gifts and decorations, hugely expensive advent calendars for everyone some being over £100 whilst others were cheap chocolate ones( perfectly fine for anyone else I might add) basically completely contradicting everything they said and makes a mockery of everyone else.

And of course doing Ads for supermarkets that they don't shop in and chose a load of chocolate to advertise christmas saying ut won't last well if you put it away it would, as we all know asda delivers their weekly shop

We are all eagerly waiting to see if they stick to what was said, one main present each and a couple of small things each or if they put their foot in it with all the inevitable posts and vlogs 🤔🧐

Most recently sue was kicking off about lancs live which is I'm assuming a local news site posting articles on thing they already did so no wrong doing there but it's when they are brutally honest and post things she doesn't like then accuses them of trying to ruin the family business that puts food on the table and a roof over their head, Conveniently leaving out anything about youtube and ads.
They really do believe they are more well known than they actually are.
The amount they spend no chance it's from the shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
waaaaaiiitttttt. Is it true that Sue had her first kid at 14? her now husband was 18... I am now doing a Sue Pikachu face in shick.. Old news to people, but Yikes, what the heck......
She was 13 when she got pregnant and apparently sexually active at 12…..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I haven't been watching their vlogs the last couple of months and just checked their YT-channel today - what the duck is going on with them? Are they attending some kind of secret competition where you shall fly your arse off, going back and forth all over the world, or what?
Are they ever just home or always out and about nowadays, and where do they get the money to fund all this travelling?

I read in the earlier thread that Chris is now living at home, and that some kids are living with relatives. Is this correct, and which kids is it regarding?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw Brooke Vincent had taken her boys to a localish Santa. The kids decorated cookies and played and wandered around being children in the awe of it all. Now her fiancé is a rich footballer. She is an actor and business woman, their class and quality of what they did with the children just isn’t as vulgar as the OTT spend mentality of the Frauds. Just slow down and smell the rain…don’t need to be a panto show life 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She really has changed I remember the days she was struggling to feed them all .
she’s just done a comment on the Disney post saying the New York trip was the girls Christmas present and the Disney trip was the younger kids present ….. and apparently they ain’t getting “ much “ this year is she mad 😂

most people are working double shifts and still can’t afford to go Disney land and New York !!

• Angry
She really has changed I remember the days she was struggling to feed them all .
she’s just done a comment on the Disney post saying the New York trip was the girls Christmas present and the Disney trip was the younger kids present ….. and apparently they ain’t getting “ much “ this year is she mad 😂

most people are working double shifts and still can’t afford to go Disney land and New York !!
Didn't they say exactly the same ting last year, with the trip to Finland? And then they ended up filling the whole living room to the brim with gifts anyway. What about teaching those kids som modesty...

yet she has already shared photos of her car boot filled with christmas gifts for the kids - crudely attempting to conceal all the more expensive purchases with emojis - and that will only be a tiny proportion of the huge pile that will under the Radfords's tree - which braggy Sue will make a point of photographing and sharing, despite her "cutting back" claims! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I had a look on companies house at the Bragfords pie company - she’s down as a director 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I had a look on companies house at the Bragfords pie company - she’s down as a director 😂.
Are you even allowed to be listed under a job if you don't actually have that(or any) occupation?? Seems like it should be against the law 🤔

Reactions: 6
Are you even allowed to be listed under a job if you don't actually have that(or any) occupation?? Seems like it should be against the law 🤔
No idea 🤷🏻‍♀️. For someone who can’t make up a few packed lunches it certainly sounds good .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.