The Radford Family #44 Swanky visit to the Empire State. Christmas Dinner on paper plates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was shown near the end, sat on the sofa with Chester and Ophelia with a face full of makeup and looking miserable.
Yes saw the photo of her with 3 inches of slap and false eyelashes. Looked minging.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The radford 2022 holidays

Early April - florida / Disney world
Around may 10th -they brought their own motor home
24 May- posted about going away in their motorhome
9th June - Hallies birthday trip to Legoland
20th June - disaster Weekend - they didn’t get to go in their camper
29th June - went away in the motorhome after it was fixed?
26th July - phoebe 6th birthday pretty sure they went to Alton towers

August - early September time - Disney world florida
October - the Maldives (Sue and Noel)
Early November - Alton towers
Early December - Sue, Katie. Ellie and Aimee went to New York
Mid December (the day after sue got back from NYC) - Disneyland Paris

This may not be the exact time line as I’ve just gone of them they listed the YouTube videos/Instagram posts
And I’m sure they went away a few more times that they didn’t post on YouTube
And One or two trips Centre Parcs and a motor home trip to mainland Europe.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And One or two trips Centre Parcs and a motor home trip to mainland Europe.
I may have pointed out to one of their sheep followers that funding all this just isn’t possible on the proceeds of a pie shop. My new name is Karen/jealous/troll/bitter much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I may have pointed out to one of their sheep followers that funding all this just isn’t possible on the proceeds of a pie shop. My new name is Karen/jealous/troll/bitter much 😂
You’re not allowed to say anything contradictory about their lifestyle otherwise you’re just jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My son wore nappies or pull ups at night until he was 4. His bladder just wasn’t developed enough to know he needed a wee when he was asleep. If I was going to film him for the world to see, I would have made sure I took it off first though. Those poor kids are having their whole lives documented for everyone to see 😢
My daughter came out of nappies at night earlier this year just before she turned 7, she still has them at night sometimes (like on Brownie camp she wore a pull up but changed it herself, it was purely for her own security as it was her first time away from me or Ex overnight). They're not considered to be unusual until they get to aged 8 and still in them so don't worry too much.

Reactions: 6
My daughter came out of nappies at night earlier this year just before she turned 7, she still has them at night sometimes (like on Brownie camp she wore a pull up but changed it herself, it was purely for her own security as it was her first time away from me or Ex overnight). They're not considered to be unusual until they get to aged 8 and still in them so don't worry too much.
Thanks. My son is 33 now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I keep saying it but Sue is desperately trying to be like Sarah Ingham
The constant need to go away on holiday after holiday, the constant spending, the huge piles of gifts of nothing in particular, she even buys her kids the same toys, the ice cream trolly that Bonnie had for Christmas, Jace Ingham has got. Sarah always comments on Sue's Instagram and vice versa. Both are vile women married to vile men.

Reactions: 13
Ok so how does nowulll n sue remember what they bought and for who.. i have OCD over the wrapping paper and losing little bits from the toys been opened and i have a normal amount of children. Where do they then hide all the stuff? You see it for a few days then its hidden away never to be seen again...

Reactions: 5
Ok so how does nowulll n sue remember what they bought and for who.. i have OCD over the wrapping paper and losing little bits from the toys been opened and i have a normal amount of children. Where do they then hide all the stuff? You see it for a few days then its hidden away never to be seen again...
It’s not bought to last like us regular people. They open it, have a quick play for the camera and then it’s off to oblivion. Nobody needs to buy the amount they do. They must have bought literally tons of toys over the years but it’s the kerching feeling that gets Sue high. The ownership is irrelevant.

Reactions: 7
Did the older girls already have nice big coats in new york or am i getting confused? Ps good luck getting ur feet in them ugg boots 🤣

Reactions: 8
It’s not bought to last like us regular people. They open it, have a quick play for the camera and then it’s off to oblivion. Nobody needs to buy the amount they do. They must have bought literally tons of toys over the years but it’s the kerching feeling that gets Sue high. The ownership is irrelevant.
It must be a deep down issue that she has honestly. Thats why shes over the top with everything

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.