The Radford Family #44 Swanky visit to the Empire State. Christmas Dinner on paper plates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like I missed the bit where they started building their own house. I must try harder to keep up 👀😁
View attachment 1839745

Also this 😆
View attachment 1839746
who needs santa to bless you with a house when you have hard-working Nowull and his magical money-laundering pie shop allowing you to build your own! 🤣🤣

and the way that people are obviously cautious about leaving comments, even those with totally valid questions - because really, how are Casper and Oscar going to fit two tvs and two xboxes into their cupboard?! - they feel that they have to begin with a "i'm probably just jealous..." disclaimer, to avoid the Radfraid minions labelling them as trolls and attacking them! querying how kids are going to fit so much stuff in their tiny bedrooms is hardly a sign of jealousy! 🤣

Reactions: 19
Dear Sue,
The trouble with telling lies is you have to be clever and remember what you have said!!!
Honestly not so many presents as some years granted but the cost of the presents they gave 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Actually a bit gross.

I'm sure it is amazing wall paper but it is surely not put up correctly.
That line/join is making my eyes itch! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Dear Sue,
The trouble with telling lies is you have to be clever and remember what you have said!!!
Honestly not so many presents as some years granted but the cost of the presents they gave 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Actually a bit gross.

I'm sure it is amazing wall paper but it is surely not put up correctly.
That line/join is making my eyes itch! 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah sorry Sue but that looks terrible hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched half the vlog and was bored rigid. Not one of those kids has ever been taught to hold a knife and fork correctly. Using them like daggers, and Chris licking his knife and eating with his fingers.🤮
Gormless grandma put in an appearance. Nowall tipping gravy granules in to make the gravy and he’s supposed to be a chef.
Chef my backside.
No paper plates this year but Scratty doesn’t read here she would have us believe!!!
I was thinking exactly the same... cringed as it was caught on camera virtually all struggling to use their knife and fork....even Kay-Eh who works with small children held her bloody knife like a chisel.....all that money squandered on total tat and they all have zero social graces and Floppy Flaps thinking having Tattinger champagne makes them classy.....not.....Sue love, you deluded skank, you are still a Chav, in your bobbly, no doubt smelly Christmas jumper pouring Tattinger, doesnt change you one jot- what’s up with Asda Prosecco or are you above that now?🙄🍾🥂

• Haha
I can’t watch any of their videos, they make my skin crawl with the mould and muck and grime. Thank god there’s no such thing as smelly vision 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
they've fucked off with the chavmobile and porsche again, after it sitting there for months. Maybe they've gone further than Silverdale this time. NYE party at the Radfords house then, great!

• Wow
they've fucked off with the chavmobile and porsche again, after it sitting there for months. Maybe they've gone further than Silverdale this time. NYE party at the Radfords house then, great!
They were saying about Scotland I think? If they have gone away and left the kids to party that’s a big risk considering the whole country knows their address 😱

Reactions: 10
They were saying about Scotland I think? If they have gone away and left the kids to party that’s a big risk considering the whole country knows their address 😱
They’ve got cctv now so I doubt anybody would be arsed. That plus the older ones will be in their bedrooms on consoles coming out for food then back to their pit. They are teenagers after all.

Reactions: 5
I hope they get robbed the set of cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know about where they live, but our schools go back on Tuesday, they won't have long in Scotland.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.