The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas markets somewhere. You know cos Manchester ones were so crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Came here to say I think they’re going on a girls trip to New York. Turns out that’s what everyone else was already thinking 🤣

Reactions: 6
My guess is New York there a flight living terminal 3 from Heathrow in next couple of hours

Reactions: 1
Soo much for cutting back this year! I think the only thing she cutting back on is crusty crouch 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am tit crazy busy so not had time to go through the thread but can I say WTAF is with the ELF BREAKFAST!!!!

I can't believe that just because Sue and pedalo have sold their kids and have the money they are pushing on the pressure to do more and more for kids in the run up to Christmas! Have we not got enough on our plates!!!!

Reactions: 6
It’s Ellie Aimee kateee and sue going. They’ve actually been slightly responsible and left a parent at home?? Guessing Millie and Chris will have to step in and help if needed

Reactions: 7
Chloe works in the pie factory and has long painted nails.
I used to own a sweet shop, and I have long painted nails, I was told by the hygiene inspector that if serving, I must wear gloves just in case and I must regularly wash my hands and use a nail brush. My shop had a 5 star hygiene rating.
exactly this. it's not the nails themselves that are the issue - it's that none of them wear gloves, and - worse still - their previous inspection revealed that they had no soap and that the sink didn't work properly, so they weren't even able to wash their hands. gross. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s Ellie Aimee kateee and sue going. They’ve actually been slightly responsible and left a parent at home?? Guessing Millie and Chris will have to step in and help if needed
Not sure I’d want chris’ help since he was irresponsible enough to post videos of his own naked child to a public social media account.

And millie wouldn’t lift a finger, let’s be realistic.

I suppose there’s always Sophie.

Reactions: 16
Not sure I’d want chris’ help since he was irresponsible enough to post videos of his own naked child to a public social media account.

And millie wouldn’t lift a finger, let’s be realistic.

I suppose there’s always Sophie.
equally, i don't think Nowull can be described as a "parent"! those kids have been left with a bunch of teen boys who are so glued to their screens that they can't even be trusted to walk the dogs, their eldest brother who is happy to share footage of his naked kids on SM, and sister who can't even parent her own children. without the usual babysitters to take responsibility, they will be calling Sophie out of desperation to step in - and it will be easy to tell if she's taking responsibility for the younger kids, as the girls' hair will be. clean and styled, not the usual matted, grubby mess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 19
That would explain Chloe’s little CP break. Paid for by Sue so she can take the others away without feeling guilty. Ffs.
Guilt? Nah she wont feel guilt, she’s too selfish. It’s so Chloe can look after the kids when she gets back from Center Parcs on Monday. Simple Simon the pie man will have to cope until then.

Guilt? Nah she wont feel guilt, she’s too selfish. It’s so Chloe can look after the kids when she gets back from Center Parcs on Monday. Simple Simon the pie man will have to cope until then.
i mean, if Chloe or Sophie step in and encourage Tillie to wash her hair more regularly, and show her how to brush it, Sue leaving her in the care of her older sisters can only be a positive thing and quite possibly one of the best things she's ever done for the poor girl.

Reactions: 11
Await the comments . You deserve it , you both work so hard 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Younger kids definitely won't be bathed now their live-in nannies are off duty, although I'm sure being with Sue won't allow it to feel like much of a break to them

Just to chime in too, I travelled BA heathrow to New York last month and I sat in premium, and my window view with the placement of the wing was exactly the same as the pic sue just posted. So wouldn’t surprise me if she’s forked out 1000’s extra to sit up in premium!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They will have flown to Dublin to get a flight to New York. Loads of people do it because it works out cheaper. I‘ve just checked the departure board for Manchester Airport, earlier on, and 2 flights to Dublin were delayed by over an hour.

Reactions: 11
bleeping New York. How can their fans defend them when only a few weeks ago sue was saying that they were cutting back this year.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.