Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yuiop456

Long time lurker…. Has anyone seen Millie’s Snapchat story? Looks like she’s pregnant with another boy unless it’s an old video of Chester👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
She can't claim carer's for more than 1 child you only get in once no matter how many children or others you care for. Regards to the dla I'd be surprised if tillie gets it as she can look after herself dla is all bout what care the child needs rather than having a disability. Max also looks quite independent

Reactions: 2

MayVis

If their fight was diverted to Heathrow due to closures at Manchester, then the distance is about right.

Makes more sense than people jumping to a conclusion that they’re away again surely?

Reactions: 1

Damn123

What is with this lot? They have put a vlog up doing another advert for Bibi and Tina. They then decorate for Christmas, Phoebe is being shown holding cookie in such an awkward manner it's awful. Dogs aren't toys, so why does Sue stand next to her abd let her swing that poor dog around.

That's ok. This thread has moved fast since last night, it's easy to miss comments. Totally agree with you though. As much as I dislike Sue and Noel, Nicole's parents should share some responsibility too.
Does anyone know Nicole's side? Are they close. Do they even talk?

troutpout69

VIP Member
Where do you see the crappy comments about them on Lance Live? Is it fb or website? I looked and there’s only a few comments

htaylor393

cost of living crisis? "definitely going to cut back this year"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

presumably the "treat" is that on the first of December, the kids get an entire pre-packaged chocolate filled crepe all to themselves, rather than having to share one between three kids, or a thick layer of nutella and a whole crumpet. hell, even a whole banana to themselves is probably a treat for those under-nourished kids.

and based on that photo of their ridiculously over-dramatic breakfast, they seem to have at least three elves! isn't the tradition called "elf on the shelf"?! as usual, the Radfrauds have to take it to the extreme. can't add any more kids to their "and counting..." brood, so as well as ensuring they contribute to the ever-growing amount of waste thrown into landfill, Sue seems to be compensating for her lack of new babies by ensuring there is a new elf addition to each "North Pole breakfast"! three elves and counting....! 🤣🤣
Tbf we have 2, one was given to us by the hospital when my daughter had eye surgery and the other we found and daughter decided to rehome it 😲

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Wow I cannot believe the comments I've just read. One lady has commented saying about how much money they have spent and its insensitive when we are in a financial crisis, Sue's answer? Don't watch it then cos we have loads planned before Christmas that you will hate us for too.
Someone else commented and Sue had the nerve to say "you obviously don't understand hard work.
Filming is very hard work and draining"
Who the hell does this woman think she is?
Tone deaf as per. Vile woman 😡

Wow I cannot believe the comments I've just read. One lady has commented saying about how much money they have spent and its insensitive when we are in a financial crisis, Sue's answer? Don't watch it then cos we have loads planned before Christmas that you will hate us for too.
Someone else commented and Sue had the nerve to say "you obviously don't understand hard work.
Where did she post this please?

Where did she post this please?

Last edited: