The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was Lindos. I’ve noted the Sanctuary you mentioned. I’m going to look them up and see if I can help. Honestly I bloody could’ve created a riot. I was so angry.
This has been going on for many years. I can report my parents being angry at exactly the same thing in the 90s.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they’re registered for VAT? Their earnings will definitely exceed the £85k threshold. If not they’re in for a hefty tax bill. Especially now because I’m going to get on to HMRC just to make sure 👍

Reactions: 10
I don't know how Sue and the family can even enjoy going away as often as they do. I personally love being at my home. I like a holiday here and there but there's no place like home (for me anyway). We have generational autism in my family and whilst we still enjoy going away, everyone is so much calmer and peaceful at our own home. I feel for their younger kids and for any that are on the spectrum as I feel they don't get much in the way of routines. Which most children, autism or not, simply thrive on. They also obviously don't get to do many extra curricular activities because they are so often away. And do they get to have friends over or go to visit friends? Or do Sue and Noel think they don't need that as they have so many siblings. I'm so glad I don't live their life. I have way less kids and much less money and wouldn't trade places for anything!!

Too many holidays, too much money. Sue, it's all going to catch up with you honey.

Reactions: 14
bleeping light up hats tat. You should know where your kids are all the time. If you hadn’t bred so many you wouldn’t have a problem you fake deluded witch.
Tell me you can't control your kids without telling me you can't control your kids.... you have to put them in bloody light up hats so you can see where they are!🤦

Reactions: 8
I haven't seen Sandgrown on here for a while.
I'm lurking. working long hours to keep up with bills, and avoiding walking past because they piss me off too much now.
The campervan has been parked outside since their last trip, I keep meaning to go past at night and see if Chris is living in it.
We've just got our energy prediction through for next year, £4,200. Similar age house although ours is a bit smaller and probably better insulated, and we don't have a swimming pool. I can see theirs being £8k easily - £600 a month!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it just me, or does Sue look really old for her age? I cannot believe how lined her face is for someone in her mid 40s
I don't really have a problem with her looks. It's just her actions and what comes out of her mouth that really piss me off.

Reactions: 14
I'd love to see them spending their money by investing in each individual child's interests, not just materialistically but after school clubs and experience gifts. Look at the Sullivans for example, they're a large family and their kids get swimming lessons and attend extra curricular clubs. The Radfords have no excuse for their kids not to attend them other than laziness and greed (can't monetise it for YouTube).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
high school and college finish 16th, primary school 20th, not that they're ever there.
Confirmed cases last week or week before of StrepA in the nursery they go to

• Wow
I don't know how Sue and the family can even enjoy going away as often as they do. I personally love being at my home. I like a holiday here and there but there's no place like home (for me anyway). We have generational autism in my family and whilst we still enjoy going away, everyone is so much calmer and peaceful at our own home. I feel for their younger kids and for any that are on the spectrum as I feel they don't get much in the way of routines. Which most children, autism or not, simply thrive on. They also obviously don't get to do many extra curricular activities because they are so often away. And do they get to have friends over or go to visit friends? Or do Sue and Noel think they don't need that as they have so many siblings. I'm so glad I don't live their life. I have way less kids and much less money and wouldn't trade places for anything!!

Too many holidays, too much money. Sue, it's all going to catch up with you honey.
That's the thing it's not special anymore once or twice a year is special! These kids are just used tonight now and will expect it! Especially Hallie downwards I mean Heidie how many time at her age has she been away she needs more stability at home! Her behaviour is really erratic as she doesn't know when she's going to be packed away on holiday again or shoved with an older sibling while her parents piss of to the Maldives

That's the thing it's not special anymore once or twice a year is special! These kids are just used tonight now and will expect it! Especially Hallie downwards I mean Heidie how many time at her age has she been away she needs more stability at home! Her behaviour is really erratic as she doesn't know when she's going to be packed away on holiday again or shoved with an older sibling while her parents piss of to the Maldives
So true, in the last 2 years she has been away on more endless holidays than she has stayed in her own home!

What ever happened to heidies bed, from the recent Christmas tree post in the girls room that corner is filled with toys but if there hadn't been any bedroom swapping where does she sleep??

Sue and noels room( let's hope it's not this one!)
Katie's room(most likely)
Or does she share a bed( wouldn't be a first in that household)

Sometimes you just want to stay in your own house and bed she's constantly taken to different places(campervans, holiday homes, hotels etc)and has routines mixed up or disregarded all together

Reactions: 3
I'd love to see them spending their money by investing in each individual child's interests, not just materialistically but after school clubs and experience gifts. Look at the Sullivans for example, they're a large family and their kids get swimming lessons and attend extra curricular clubs. The Radfords have no excuse for their kids not to attend them other than laziness and greed (can't monetise it for YouTube).
I always think this. I wonder if they even have individual bank accounts for all the children to have their own money for the future. All this TV stuff surely putting money away and having 1 nice holiday a year is better for the children’s future instead of wasting money and them all getting council flats in 10 years.

• Heart
Not yet seen one of them yet looking smart or well groomed . No routine or structure Is very obvious. With that many I would have thought it would be priority. I would have to have it military style or couldn’t cope but that’s me .

Reactions: 6
I think when the money's gone the kids are the ones who are going to struggle the most going from everything to nothing again

I always think this. I wonder if they even have individual bank accounts for all the children to have their own money for the future. All this TV stuff surely putting money away and having 1 nice holiday a year is better for the children’s future instead of wasting money and them all getting council flats in 10 years.
That’s exactly the problem, they blow all the money and then expect the government to foot the bill when the girls get pregnant and want to move out. Even if they gave all the kids a couple of thousand each it would at least help towards renting or buying somewhere in future but why do that when they can spunk it and the gov will put the kids up in council accommodation.

Reactions: 11
I love Disney but I can’t imagine going three times in less than a year! I’m surprised the kids aren’t bored, I guess Instagram only shows the best bits though.

I love Disney but I can’t imagine going three times in less than a year! I’m surprised the kids aren’t bored, I guess Instagram only shows the best bits though.
I’ve been once and have no intention of going again 🤣. I enjoyed it but found it difficult from a disability perspective and it’s one of the better places for awareness. It was just hard going and I was better off physically then than I am now

I’ve been once and have no intention of going again 🤣. I enjoyed it but found it difficult from a disability perspective and it’s one of the better places for awareness. It was just hard going and I was better off physically then than I am now
I understand some of the Radford’s have learning disabilities so they must find it difficult too

I'm lurking. working long hours to keep up with bills, and avoiding walking past because they piss me off too much now.
The campervan has been parked outside since their last trip, I keep meaning to go past at night and see if Chris is living in it.
We've just got our energy prediction through for next year, £4,200. Similar age house although ours is a bit smaller and probably better insulated, and we don't have a swimming pool. I can see theirs being £8k easily - £600 a month!
My 6 bed terraced much smaller than theirs £700 month

Literally it is hardly making memories doing the same expensive thing. They could have done something they haven’t done this year and saved money. The children in the future won’t be grateful when they can’t afford driving lessons or a home but thank god they went to Disney 3 times in a year when they was 6.

I can not wait to see the tit show of that family in 6 years when the money runs out and the children are all entitled and depressed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.