The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If those kids also aren’t being bathed every day with clean uniforms I bet they stink as well 😔
I can't understand how tillie was still wearing her uniform so late in the evening??
Most people although not always straight away can't wait to get showered and changed into comfortable clothes after a day of school or work.
It shows that she hadn't showered or put the clothes in for a wash either
Hopefully they all have spare sets for the next day 😬🤔

Reactions: 8
I wonder if that's why the older girls are quite vain and the ones with their own kids are always dressing them up. They probably remember being known as the smelly sloppy family at school

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Tbf my lot used to stay in their uniform until bedtime. They’d have pyjamas for bed and new clothes laid out for the morning though.
I feel so sorry for those kids, when they were decorating the tree the noise was unbearable. Bonnie saying something about her toy pony being clean and Heidie trying to make her mum understand about the skateboard but they just get nothing in return, no two-way conversation - just Sue filming her commentary to her adoring followers. All the money in the world but no real attention.

The North Pole breakfast today must be like sitting at a table at school too, where you are just another child of many. Its not like a proper family sitting down to talk over breakfast it’s literally like a children‘s home, very sad indeed. It must be lovely having a big family with lots of siblings but they have just gone too far, too many children. Too late now Sue, but quality darling not quantity!!!

Reactions: 17
The elf arriving at the Radford house

View attachment 1773613
cost of living crisis? "definitely going to cut back this year"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

presumably the "treat" is that on the first of December, the kids get an entire pre-packaged chocolate filled crepe all to themselves, rather than having to share one between three kids, or a thick layer of nutella and a whole crumpet. hell, even a whole banana to themselves is probably a treat for those under-nourished kids.

and based on that photo of their ridiculously over-dramatic breakfast, they seem to have at least three elves! isn't the tradition called "elf on the shelf"?! as usual, the Radfrauds have to take it to the extreme. can't add any more kids to their "and counting..." brood, so as well as ensuring they contribute to the ever-growing amount of waste thrown into landfill, Sue seems to be compensating for her lack of new babies by ensuring there is a new elf addition to each "North Pole breakfast"! three elves and counting....! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Along with all the tit the kids ate today did she splash out on bags of gifts for them all like she normally does on 1st December? Or daren’t she show all this to her minions, many who cannot afford anything.

I see the hideous skates are on the tree again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bloody comments 🤢 the best parents ever, go above and beyond, kids lucky to have parents like them. duck off, they make a mockery out of parents that are currently working their arses off to put food on the table!!! c%^&s 🤬
I don’t even read the comments any more, the stupid deluded twats that post them get on my tits probably even more than the Radfrauds do!
I can just imagine some of them though telling them how wonderful they are and how the children are so lucky!!!
Whaaaat? She literally placed some bought paper plates and crackers on the table and plonked pre packaged sugar filled shite in the middle of it all!
Also, who fills their kids up with that junk before sending them to school for the teachers to deal with?
I bleeping hate the daft barely educated bleep and her nonce of a husband.

Reactions: 11
cost of living crisis? "definitely going to cut back this year"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

presumably the "treat" is that on the first of December, the kids get an entire pre-packaged chocolate filled crepe all to themselves, rather than having to share one between three kids, or a thick layer of nutella and a whole crumpet. hell, even a whole banana to themselves is probably a treat for those under-nourished kids.

and based on that photo of their ridiculously over-dramatic breakfast, they seem to have at least three elves! isn't the tradition called "elf on the shelf"?! as usual, the Radfrauds have to take it to the extreme. can't add any more kids to their "and counting..." brood, so as well as ensuring they contribute to the ever-growing amount of waste thrown into landfill, Sue seems to be compensating for her lack of new babies by ensuring there is a new elf addition to each "North Pole breakfast"! three elves and counting....! 🤣🤣
Tbf we have 2, one was given to us by the hospital when my daughter had eye surgery and the other we found and daughter decided to rehome it 😲

Reactions: 1
Radfords - remember this when you're bragging, you materialistic twunts :mad::mad::mad:.
Omg can't stop crying at that!! I do think everyone needs to be mindful this year posting on social media etc all the posts about elves today in elaborate balloons made me think there is some people who will be wondering how to afford presents for their kids it's so sad! I saw one lady post somewhere she was going to send the children to their dads all Xmas as she couldn't afford them and pressies 😥 wether people work 'hard' or not the bragging from anyone on social media needs to stop

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg can't stop crying at that!! I do think everyone needs to be mindful this year posting on social media etc all the posts about elves today in elaborate balloons made me think there is some people who will be wondering how to afford presents for their kids it's so sad! I saw one lady post somewhere she was going to send the children to their dads all Xmas as she couldn't afford them and pressies 😥 wether people work 'hard' or not the bragging from anyone on social media needs to stop
Absolutely, and the fawning comments telling these brain dead boasters how wonderful they are also need to stop.
They’re encouraging these me me me obsessed types.
If they didn’t keep feeding their ego’s they would stop their bragging pretty sharpish.

Reactions: 8
I don’t even read the comments any more, the stupid deluded twats that post them get on my tits probably even more than the Radfrauds do!
I can just imagine some of them though telling them how wonderful they are and how the children are so lucky!!!
Whaaaat? She literally placed some bought paper plates and crackers on the table and plonked pre packaged sugar filled shite in the middle of it all!
Also, who fills their kids up with that junk before sending them to school for the teachers to deal with?
I bleeping hate the daft barely educated bleep and her ponce of a husband.
Don’t hold back will you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a constant show off though . Instead of all that crap this morning a big bowl of ready brek would have done the job and a £1 advent calendar each .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.