The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love for one of the kids to do a tell all book on what life is really like at home with the radfords!! Sue and noel lie about everything, the kids don't look well either and very thin and scruffy.. I think majority of the kids will need a lot of counselling for the damage and life sue and noel have given them. poor kids have had a real screwed up childhood 🙁
what's worse is that when the kids need therapy - and as you say, the majority of them will for the way that Sue and Nowull have totally messed up their childhoods and exploited their privacy on a daily basis - they will know damn well that the money they earned as kids could have contributed to paying for private therapy and actually benefit them - not that NHS therapy isn't equally as effective, just thinking of the huge waiting lists and delays - yet instead, their parents spent it all on expensive holidays and fancy meals out for themselves and ugly designer clothes for Sue etc etc. same with how the money they earnt could have been put away and saved for the future, so the kids could use it as a deposit for a house or whatever, not spent frivolously by Sue. 😡

it's very clear that Chris could desperately benefit from therapy - and whilst he is now old enough that it's his responsibility to seek the help he needs, that isn't to say that his messed up childhood and the horrendous circumstances surrounding his conception etc could have been addressed and worked through in therapy as a kid or teenager, and may not have had such a negative impact on his adult life. and with Chris as an example if how Scatty and Nowull have failed their kids as parents, it only indicates that the majority of the younger kids will need therapy due to being ignored and brought up by their elder siblings, only paid any attention from Sue when it benefits her for content and having toys and tat thrown at them in replacement for love and affection - the bulk of which indicates that she knows absolutely nothing about her children as individuals. 😔

Reactions: 14
I hope Scratty Sue brings Tillie back something amazing from New York to make up for it but I doubt it 😡
I wish I never watched the stupid blog the disappointment on her face was awful poor girl! Yes people will says she has more than most but to see others getting what they got and her shity chocolate one which didn't even look nice it was for adults!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Of all the wonderful places to eat breakfast in NYC, they’ve gone to McDonalds 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They honestly make me feel quite depressed 😔 I'm working full time and yet can't afford a weekend away or a meal out. I really used to like watching them, but now they are just vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice how Archie wasnt too struck with his Thomas the Tank calender? When he said “ I dont want that one” and Saggy Flaps said ‘ Yeah you do, its a train. Brum Brum”....🙄... has he ever liked Thomas the Tank ??? 🤔
it's so obvious that - now Sue is unable to have more babies - she is desperate to keep the younger kids as delayed as possible so she can pretend they are far younger than they actually are. whether Archie likes Thomas or not - and Seu wouldn't have a clue, as she doesn't know anything about the kids individually - at the age of 5, surely he doesn't need Sue to describe a train to him as "brum brum"! i'm sure he understands what a train is, without Sue treating him like an infant. does she point out cows to the kids and describe them as "moo moos"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

£100 advent calendars am I reading this right? Since when did this become a thing ? O m g mine was 0.99p from Aldi . F s more money than sense
you think £100 is bad, the body shop one cost £145 and the beauty works one cost £180 and is only for 12 days! 🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
it's so obvious that - now Sue is unable to have more babies - she is desperate to keep the younger kids as delayed as possible so she can pretend they are far younger than they actually are. whether Archie likes Thomas or not - and Seu wouldn't have a clue, as she doesn't know anything about the kids individually - at the age of 5, surely he doesn't need Sue to describe a train to him as "brum brum"! i'm sure he understands what a train is, without Sue treating him like an infant. does she point out cows to the kids and describe them as "moo moos"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
This sums sue up completely I thought trains went "choo choo" not brum brum 🤦‍♀️😩 those poor kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Their whole vlog content nowadays is buy, film us buying it, then film us showing it to the kids. That’s literally it. How people can say their parenting is even adequate let alone good is beyond me.

Reactions: 13
Of all the wonderful places to eat breakfast in NYC, they’ve gone to McDonalds 🤦‍♀️
We loved McDonald's in NYC. I was addicted to their mcgriddle that you can't get here,plus the happy meals always came with 2 burgers. My 9 year old couldn't belie his luck 😂

Reactions: 5
Most likely an unpopular opinion but I really don't see all of the hype around Tillie on here. I see another sly little girl who's not old enough to have developed into a product of her materialistic mother yet.

what's worse is that when the kids need therapy - and as you say, the majority of them will for the way that Sue and Nowull have totally messed up their childhoods and exploited their privacy on a daily basis - they will know damn well that the money they earned as kids could have contributed to paying for private therapy and actually benefit them - not that NHS therapy isn't equally as effective, just thinking of the huge waiting lists and delays - yet instead, their parents spent it all on expensive holidays and fancy meals out for themselves and ugly designer clothes for Sue etc etc. same with how the money they earnt could have been put away and saved for the future, so the kids could use it as a deposit for a house or whatever, not spent frivolously by Sue. 😡

it's very clear that Chris could desperately benefit from therapy - and whilst he is now old enough that it's his responsibility to seek the help he needs, that isn't to say that his messed up childhood and the horrendous circumstances surrounding his conception etc could have been addressed and worked through in therapy as a kid or teenager, and may not have had such a negative impact on his adult life. and with Chris as an example if how Scatty and Nowull have failed their kids as parents, it only indicates that the majority of the younger kids will need therapy due to being ignored and brought up by their elder siblings, only paid any attention from Sue when it benefits her for content and having toys and tat thrown at them in replacement for love and affection - the bulk of which indicates that she knows absolutely nothing about her children as individuals. 😔
Yes all they have done is duck up their kids. So Chris for example has 7 kids/ step kids and Is behaving bad toward their mum which puts them at risk too . So In 30 years how many kids would this family have ruined .

Reactions: 16
I agree with the PP who said it’s to keep Sophie sweet so she’ll feel obliged to return the favour and babysit. But maybe also Sue’s hoping the fans will complement her on her grandparenting skills (🤢) - or she’s hoping their good manners will rub off on her own kids so she has even less parenting to do!
I think it’s to make the group of younger children look bigger as the kids become teenagers/ adults the group of primary aged children becomes less and then does not look so good in the vlogs that was clear to see in the advent calendar vlog when she went into the sitting room and the kids were on the sofa it was just a small group of kids nothing amazing or spectacular or worthy of a tv program. I’m not sure how many children were there (I know one was forgotten about and still in bed 🙄) anything around 7 looks silly loads of families have 7 children and don’t vlog about it or beg for freebies.
I honestly think the grandkids are being drafted in to bulk out the family. There will be dragged along in days out and holidays so they can say oh Noel’s looking after 40 passports and keep up the big family routine.

Reactions: 13
If she had gone out to work and earnt this money she should would be alot more sensible with it .
Precisely that.
Easy come, easy go.
I long for the gravy train to hit the buffers, Sue won’t know what’s hit her.

Reactions: 3
She doesn'took like the other sisters but looks like hallie 🤣🤣
She’s nothing like Hallie, I’d say Hallie is the most unfortunate looking of all the girls in that family, there’s definitely something of the feral about her, and Sue’s blatant neglect doesn’t help, the lot of them look very unkempt.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.