Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
I'm lurking. working long hours to keep up with bills, and avoiding walking past because they piss me off too much now.
The campervan has been parked outside since their last trip, I keep meaning to go past at night and see if Chris is living in it.
We've just got our energy prediction through for next year, £4,200. Similar age house although ours is a bit smaller and probably better insulated, and we don't have a swimming pool. I can see theirs being £8k easily - £600 a month!
My 6 bed terraced much smaller than theirs £700 month

Reactions: 3

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
That's the thing it's not special anymore once or twice a year is special! These kids are just used tonight now and will expect it! Especially Hallie downwards I mean Heidie how many time at her age has she been away she needs more stability at home! Her behaviour is really erratic as she doesn't know when she's going to be packed away on holiday again or shoved with an older sibling while her parents piss of to the Maldives
So true, in the last 2 years she has been away on more endless holidays than she has stayed in her own home!

What ever happened to heidies bed, from the recent Christmas tree post in the girls room that corner is filled with toys but if there hadn't been any bedroom swapping where does she sleep??

Sue and noels room( let's hope it's not this one!)
Katie's room(most likely)
Or does she share a bed( wouldn't be a first in that household)

Sometimes you just want to stay in your own house and bed she's constantly taken to different places(campervans, holiday homes, hotels etc)and has routines mixed up or disregarded all together

RobotLady

VIP Member
Can you imagine what's going to happen when the money runs out? To Hallie downwards, all they have known is TV cameras, wealth and being spoilt. If they end up with no money, there will be no fancy holidays, no ridiculous pile of toys at Christmas, what happens then? I always remember something my Brother said. He has been very successful in property for very many years, and we had a conversation about private education. He said he would always send his children to state school for two reasons. The first being it keeps them grounded and the second was if he sent his kids privately, and lost everything, those kids would be bullied and would struggle with transitioning from private to state, where as, if they start in state, they have to work harder, and they mix with other people who may not be as fortunate. He also refused to spoil his children although he could comfortably buy them anything they wanted, again because he said spoilt kids are bratty and the more you give them, the more they want and expect. Sue spoils the kids especially the younger ones, they appreciate nothing and act bratty. I find it hard to believe they smack ten bales out of each other and she's sat in the room watching them, or they buy a new sofa and she's letting them use it as a trampoline. They need to sort their kids behaviour out, instead of spending stupid money all the time on things they won't appreciate.

So this year, they have bought the camper van and been away say 6 times in it or more
They have been to Florida twice
Maldives
New York
Disneyland Paris
Alton Towers about 4 times at least
That's 15 holidays this year!!
Still relatable Lazy Susan?
I’m sure they also went to Centre Parks for a birthday this year.

htaylor393

Anyone watch the busby quints ? Their mum Danielle thinks she too deserves a break all the time and date holidays etc . What’s wrong them ?
I haven't watched Outdaughter for a few years, I liked the first few series when they didn't force the girls onto camera.

Reactions: 2

hmmm_no

VIP Member
That is heart wrenching and the caption is perfect, Christmas is about soooo much more than piles of presents and buying stuff. Unfortunately, those poor Radford kids are deprived of much of the magic it's all about the ton of plastic shite they get bought.
I can't hear anything the little boy says :( Still heartwrenching though.

that coat makes expands the size of Sue's body to the point she looks at least three times wider - which makes her head look absolutely tiny perched on top! she looks so weirdly out of proportion i get wearing a warm coat in New York, but i certainly wouldn't pay such an extortionate amount for such an unflattering item of clothing! the uggs don't suit ehr either, but at least they vaguely match the two copper chunks of hair at the front of her head. 🤣🤣
Little pea head 🤣

• Haha
I don’t know for sure and given the holidays this family normally go on they may just as well be genuinely paying for it. But as someone who showcases adverts etc on IG myself - I do know a lot of PR companies were looking for girly shopping trip collabs and offering all expenses paid! But I don’t think they’d choose the radford surely lol!! Interesting to know it must mean they’re all vaccinated as USA states everyone has to be over 12 YO

chisches

Just looked at their stories on fb, wound up now. How many more holidays??? Just beggars belief