The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes your day could get worse, you could be on the streets or living in poverty wondering where your next meal is coming from. Insensitive twit
You could have actual responsibility like some of us and have to decide between topping up the gas meter and buying bread. I'd love a holiday right now not been away since 2020.

Yeah she did, it said something about sitting on the plane for 2.5 hours, waiting for the engineers, then had to get off, then it said 'thanks BA', plane rearranged for 6am tomorrow. Something along those lines cos I remember seeing the post
So more compo for a delayed flight then 😲

Reactions: 7
We are ‘cutting back’ with only 3 presents but dishing out expensive advent calendars and trips to NYC.

Reactions: 5
Wow I cannot believe the comments I've just read. One lady has commented saying about how much money they have spent and its insensitive when we are in a financial crisis, Sue's answer? Don't watch it then cos we have loads planned before Christmas that you will hate us for too.
Someone else commented and Sue had the nerve to say "you obviously don't understand hard work.
Filming is very hard work and draining"
Who the hell does this woman think she is?
Sue and hard work ha ha . Her idea of hard work is popping 22 pancakes in the toaster .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sue only cares about her self
She’s changed her tune!

She must be having such a good time in NYC constantly on her phone checking the comments and trying to defend themselves 🙄
So she should of bought Tillie one to open but then use it for her self? What if Tillie actually wanted to use it 🤦🏻‍♀️ not everything is about you, you selfish cow. Stop thinking about your self for once in your life, grow up an put your kids first!!! Believe it or not putting people first specially your own children is the best feeling in the world, you should try it sometime, stop buying there love!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow I cannot believe the comments I've just read. One lady has commented saying about how much money they have spent and its insensitive when we are in a financial crisis, Sue's answer? Don't watch it then cos we have loads planned before Christmas that you will hate us for too.
Someone else commented and Sue had the nerve to say "you obviously don't understand hard work.
What an attitude!
She is so out of touch telling everyone how hard and draining filming is and tell them they obviously wouldn't know what hardwork is, how would she know! most people work long shifts 4-6 days/nights a week sometimes doing overtime or extra shifts to then go home and go into family mode that is actually hardwork
She's getting worse and every reply is more Insulting than the last.
Maybe if she took a few shifts in the pie shop then she would learn what hard work is 😡😤

Reactions: 19
No sue the thing is we understand hard work, you onky know how to breed .
breedy, needy and greedy

Reactions: 12
Tone deaf as per. Vile woman 😡

Where did she post this please?

Where did she post this please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
We are ‘cutting back’ with only 3 presents but dishing out expensive advent calendars and trips to NYC.

This is what fucks me off a lot. She said this to be ‘relatable’ then splashes her money everywhere.

Does she even put any money away for all the kids in individual bank accounts for their futures?

Sue had a point. Must be such hard work birthing a ponces many children. I feel so bad for her doing the minimum parenting and lying non stop, must be exhausting. Prayers for Sue x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is that diva person commenting on the calendar vlog? So deluded.

Wish someone could post a screenshot of sue saying that she is cutting back this year next to her comment about lots more to come this Christmas.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone reported her for tax fraud?
Easy to show none of the kids work in the bakery and that their income is more than they for universal credit just based on the material goods and holidays they show. They can’t claim to earn under £40k surely yet spend more than £50k + on amazing once in a lifetime holidays?

Has anyone tipped off hmrc I don’t mind doing it. It’s just tax and benefits fraud

No sue the thing is we understand hard work, you onky know how to breed .
breedy, needy and greedy
And add peedy for Noel then you have a thread title! Brilliant!

Lazy Susan seems to forget the saying "don't kick people on your way up, cos they will kick you twice as hard on the way down"
She seems to forget that it's the people commenting on YouTube, watching the TV programme and commenting on Instagram that's funding this lifestyle. Being rude you the people who support you will soon make them unsupport you and switch off. She so bleeping ignorant and entitled and this is what makes me dislike them all. They have changed so much from a big family getting by to the self indulged greedy hateful family that they now are.

Reactions: 17
She’s changed her tune!

She must be having such a good time in NYC constantly on her phone checking the comments and trying to defend themselves 🙄
She must have watched the vlog and realised the disappointment on poor tillie faces, of course she would use the shower gel etc

Reactions: 4
Serious question ,do the kids get paid for being in the blogs ,i have often wondered if they get there's paid into the bank or is sue spending it all ,i hope one day there kids will ask for their share

Reactions: 6
I think I’ve missed what’s happening with Chris and Nicole. Can anyone fill me in?

Also, commenting on the children’s looks is unfair and uncalled for. These kids already have to deal with Sue and Noel as parents, they don’t need strangers on the internet saying ‘X sibling is prettier than Y’, or ‘Y sibling is prettiest’. Comment on how unkempt they look - it’s a sign of Sue and Noel’s neglect. However, they don’t need to be pitted against each other in terms of natural beauty. Nobody needs that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Maybe they're spending so much in large amounts to not go over the savings limit for certain benefits? Either way they're on the fiddle somewhere, that degree of spending is beyond normal especially for a very large family that supposedly relies on income from a pigging pie shop.

Somebody mentioned her kids being too independent got DLA, I'm sure Noel and Sue would lie their arses off on those forms for a bit of money, they've lied to get the whole family disability fast track passes after all.

Poor Tillie and Max, why couldn't she make them a calendar they'd like each? Books, stationary and vouchers would have gone down a treat (we know laziness is the answer, I know)

Reactions: 7
British Airways oh dear the ceo will be losing sleep tonight no more radford custom .

• Haha
  • Wow
If they’re getting anything off the government (benefits/carers grant/free school meals etc) they should be ashamed of themselves. Openly spending such vast amounts of money whilst claiming any kind of government assistance is just wrong on so many levels.

It’s bad enough that they’ve abused the NHS & education systems far beyond what they could have paid in. But to take money at a time when the country is on its knees struggling with sky high living costs would be deeply shameful.
I watched 20 kids and counting last night. They went to Florida and said it was a once in a lifetime holiday. Their house was all different and quite run down so it’s recently they have gone mad with the spending. They were all at the airport and Millie lost her case. They came across as very chavvy and common just a large family that somehow could afford to go on holiday abroad. It’s the last couple yrs since lockdown their lives seem to have got shadier. Something dodgy is def going on here

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.