The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody tell me where you are viewing these vlogs? Not on YouTube? Ta

Reactions: 1
Why are the comments on their posts alway

“They work hard for it, they don’t claim benefits they should be proud and can spent what they want”

Why do people always make people who are in benefits feel bad. Not everyone can work some people are trying to find a job but it can be hard.
Some people are single parents and need that extra support

There are so many family who work hard and to be able to provide food and heating for their families some of these families work harder than the radfords and can’t afford to go on 50+ holidays a year or be able to leave their children at home for just a night
But they were on benefits before they were “famous” and that’s why they were limited to one short holiday a year and sharing/reusing clothes. Also locking up food so the kids didn’t help themselves. Noel was working full time in their little shop and Sue was a full time mum looking after the kids and home. Huge family but somewhat relatable.
Fast forward to now when their spending is off the scale vulgar, a permanent skip so she can buy and throw like a revolving assembly line. Noel barely works and their income largely comes from video documenting their children’s (very personal) lives. How people buy into it I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
So for someone who can’t get in the Christmas spirit yet . She’s loaded her car boot with a F off toy shop . Put the decorations up and dressed the dogs up . Now she’s off to the Xmas markets which are a rip off and no doubt buy a load more crap.

Reactions: 13
All that money yet the kids are still scruffy, I get not spending load on kids clothes . But last week I bought loads of really nice clothes from Tesco, cheap as anything

Reactions: 11
All that money yet the kids are still scruffy, I get not spending load on kids clothes . But last week I bought loads of really nice clothes from Tesco, cheap as anything
Same here and sainsburys quite reasonable aswell . She’s lazy end of

Reactions: 5
Pie shop closed again Sue?
Apparently so she put on Instagram about 3 weeks ago, Heidie goes to nursery all day on a Monday so Noel now takes Mondays off so they can have much needed time together. Considering it was only reopened on Saturday, crazy it's closed today, however, someone further up the post said only 17 people turned up for the opening, so maybe they are away sulking.

Can somebody tell me where you are viewing these vlogs? Not on YouTube? Ta
Instagram stories

You can watch on yewtube. However it doesn’t seem to show them on there anymore I’m not sure why

Reactions: 2
interview with local radio
shop has been re-inspected and got a 4
A 4 for a newly fitted out shop???? That's dreadful. Brand new you would expect top marks

Apparently Jack Aimee , Chloe and Luke all work in the pie factory along with Noel and Sue. Have I missed something? Luke works there when he is told to then moans to go home, Never seen Jack or Aimee working there, Sue never sets foot in the place and Chloe is on maternity leave. They left the design of the shop to Luke???? He designed the sign so it matches their website????? Hang on, a Web developer designed your logo to go on your website, not Luke. What exactly did he design????

Last edited:
  • Heart
They likely say they have to pay wages to all those children, which lowers their overall income and helps them get tax credits for longer

Reactions: 12
So aimee left school to.work at the pie shop? That's ambitious wouldn't you encourage some sort of career?!

Also she is advertising what looks essentially like a posh puppy farm 😥

Reactions: 10
So aimee left school to.work at the pie shop? That's ambitious wouldn't you encourage some sort of career?!

Also she is advertising what looks essentially like a posh puppy farm 😥
that’s another puppy she’s buying then 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Coping with the Cost of Living Crisis? By going on extravagant holidays, buying a camper van, cars, tit, bloody stupid dogs..... mate, I've just had to ask for discretionary credit to be added to our gas meter and i have a bloody full time career 😡🤬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Coping with the Cost of Living Crisis? By going on extravagant holidays, buying a camper van, cars, tit, bloody stupid dogs..... mate, I've just had to ask for discretionary credit to be added to our gas meter and i have a bloody full time career 😡🤬
didn't they say at one point that their plans to move house involved them buying a plot of land so they could have a house built just for them? not exactly sure how investing in land and paying it have a house built that will help cope with the cost of living. hardly relatable. families are struggling to heat their houses and feed their kids, yet the Radfrauds are buying camper vans, showing off their huge "cut back" haul of Christmas gifts, going on expensive holidays every month and potentially having a house built. 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄

Reactions: 12
Omg it looks awful
I’ve always found those folks that put Christmas trees & decorations up early ie in November to be vulgar and immature.
Little wonder that Sue’s on it already 🙄

didn't they say at one point that their plans to move house involved them buying a plot of land so they could have a house built just for them? not exactly sure how investing in land and paying it have a house built that will help cope with the cost of living. hardly relatable. families are struggling to heat their houses and feed their kids, yet the Radfrauds are buying camper vans, showing off their huge "cut back" haul of Christmas gifts, going on expensive holidays every month and potentially having a house built. 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄
But to be fair Noel did unplug the hot tub to save on electricity at some point this year!
Although next thing we knew they’d obtained one of those bigger swim spa things to go alongside it 🙄
They’re such flakes the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I predict that the land/new house etc will be channel 5 content. As they needed something different to film.
Just like the previous shows they will be boring, with lots of poor editing and screaming and crying chaos.
Not forgetting the awful voice over too!
I felt personally that the shows portrayed them negatively (definitely the ch4 ones but even these recent ones too)
They clearly do not think so as they all rave about how amazing the shows are!-but they are a bit thick! 😆🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I predict that the land/new house etc will be channel 5 content. As they needed something different to film.
Just like the previous shows they will be boring, with lots of poor editing and screaming and crying chaos.
Not forgetting the awful voice over too!
I felt personally that the shows portrayed them negatively (definitely the ch4 ones but even these recent ones too)
They clearly do not think so as they all rave about how amazing the shows are!-but they are a bit thick! 😆🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Might be called "Building with the radfords" lol as they can't call there show 22 kids and counting as she can't have anymore! So there's no counting!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.