The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue didn't like that grey stuff at all she was just saying that, her face told a different story lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What has always bugged me the most about this family, is that Sue and Noel never encourage their kids to ever say ‘please’ or ‘thankyou’!.
In the latest vlog when the waiters put the food down on the table, not once did the parents remind the kids to say thankyou!.
I cannot stand poor manners, and I don’t think it’s ever too early to encourage children to say please/thankyou.
Katie sniffing her food close up made me cringe, you just don’t do that in a restaurant 🤦‍♀️, and where was her boyfriend??.
Also, does anyone think that Millie is looking very thin?, I’m sure she wasn’t even that thin before she had Ophelia. I’m not trying to body-shame her, but it is very noticeable….

Reactions: 25
Millie as never worked, but can afford to take 2 very young kids to disney florida. Absolutely craziness. How isn't the money ever questioned by someone other than us?!
Tbf although I've not done DLP or WDW I've taken holidays while on both Income Support and then later Universal Credit and never been questioned on it, only thing job centre have ever said is to note it on my UC journal so it's all official otherwise never had an issue

What has always bugged me the most about this family, is that Sue and Noel never encourage their kids to ever say ‘please’ or ‘thankyou’!.
In the latest vlog when the waiters put the food down on the table, not once did the parents remind the kids to say thankyou!.
I cannot stand poor manners, and I don’t think it’s ever too early to encourage children to say please/thankyou.
Katie sniffing her food close up made me cringe, you just don’t do that in a restaurant 🤦‍♀️, and where was her boyfriend??.
Also, does anyone think that Millie is looking very thin?, I’m sure she wasn’t even that thin before she had Ophelia. I’m not trying to body-shame her, but it is very noticeable….
Now you've made me worried, we went on holiday for a few days recently and were out for food, I always say thank you myself and I always make my daughter say thanks to bus and taxi drivers but I never think to make her say it in resturants, she's quite shy though so would probably just say "You say it" to me.

Reactions: 1
Tbf although I've not done DLP or WDW I've taken holidays while on both Income Support and then later Universal Credit and never been questioned on it, only thing job centre have ever said is to note it on my UC journal so it's all official otherwise never had an issue

Now you've made me worried, we went on holiday for a few days recently and were out for food, I always say thank you myself and I always make my daughter say thanks to bus and taxi drivers but I never think to make her say it in resturants, she's quite shy though so would probably just say "You say it" to me.
That’s different though ur still actively promoting manners

Reactions: 5
That’s different though ur still actively promoting manners
Absolutely!, S and N are just lazy parents…

Oh and the other thing I forgot to mention, is that Sue constantly says “heeeey?” all of the time, if she can’t hear what her kids are saying -instead of saying ‘pardon’ or ‘sorry?’ she will go “heeey??” ….it really bugs me!!, my teenagers do it and it drives me mad!.
Also, when she’s talking to the younger kids, especially the babies/toddlers , she will always end the sentence with “hey?”, like for example “oh Heidie, how cute do you look in that dress, HEEEY?”.
I know I’m sounding really picky now, but it just bugs me so much!!! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is so sad. Chris seems better off without them.

I didn’t know that! Thanks for that. Imagine having to sit and watch your family go abroad together whilst your kids are left out. Seems very nasty.
He's absolutely better off without them. He was missing for awhile and in a very bad mental place and Sue did nothing to help find him because she didn't want the media to know that their family isn't perfect. And she told him to leave his OWN children because she doesn't like their mother. Noel is straight up nasty to him. Poor guy, what a pathetic pair of parents to have 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I dare say she made sure to mention that so that Millie doesn’t get the social at her door when she gets home.
Even if Sue and Noel paid for Millie and her kids to go, or channel 5 paid, presumably Millie would need spending money? That's got to come from somewhere.

Reactions: 14
Don't know why this family puts so much effort into holidays and getaways so frequently instead of general home life. I mean I love holidays as much as the next person but generally planning a holiday, going on it and the aftermath once returning is huge, especially with a large (or, extra large) family. Especially with the school year starting again. In our family we always make sure that the few days before school starts again, after the long summer holidays, we re introduce bedtimes if we've been lax and some structure ready for the school year ahead. You don't want to be sending over tired, over stimulated, jet lagged kids back to school on their first days back.

Reactions: 18
You can just see it now. They will fly home, get in late afternoon / evening and the kids will be expected to get up the next morning and straight to school.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Absolutely!, S and N are just lazy parents…

Oh and the other thing I forgot to mention, is that Sue constantly says “heeeey?” all of the time, if she can’t hear what her kids are saying -instead of saying ‘pardon’ or ‘sorry?’ she will go “heeey??” ….it really bugs me!!, my teenagers do it and it drives me mad!.
Also, when she’s talking to the younger kids, especially the babies/toddlers , she will always end the sentence with “hey?”, like for example “oh Heidie, how cute do you look in that dress, HEEEY?”.
I know I’m sounding really picky now, but it just bugs me so much!!! 🤦‍♀️
Oh I can’t stand her voice, especially when doing the vlogs, I never watch them any more but in the ones that I have previously seen she comes across so poorly, she offers nothing, no intelligence, no comic timing or naturalness like we find with some other vloggers.
She should quit while she’s behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Katie picking out her food too!
They are at the "amazing meal" "making memories" "amazing experience" but the younger ones still had phones infront of them! Hilarious!!!
Oh god Sue trying the grey stuff I mean, her face!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

He’s definitely not ugly
He is a sweet little baby.

Reactions: 7
Even if Sue and Noel paid for Millie and her kids to go, or channel 5 paid, presumably Millie would need spending money? That's got to come from somewhere.
That’s why she posts broken up phones on her story where apparently you get 500 pounds a time for

That’s why she posts broken up phones on her story where apparently you get 500 pounds a time for. She’s done it twice now
That’s why she posts broken up phones on her story where apparently you get 500 pounds a time for
She’s done it twice now the same posts in the last month

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.