The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s about time Chris sold a story to the papers about this family. The truth

Reactions: 18
Exactly, I went with my son and daughter when they were 9 and 8 and it seemed such a good age to go there.
I first went when I was 8/9 and still to this day I have memories there I will never forget. The best holiday I ever had. Definitely no point taking a much younger child. I have a 7 month old and it would definitely be cruel to make him sit in a buggy for hours in that heat. What will he get out of that? I can't wait to save up and take him when he's older but no way would I take him on an 8 hour plane trip yet either!! He wouldn't be happy. It would be selfish. Poor Chester...

Reactions: 12
I first went when I was 8/9 and still to this day I have memories there I will never forget. The best holiday I ever had. Definitely no point taking a much younger child. I have a 7 month old and it would definitely be cruel to make him sit in a buggy for hours in that heat. What will he get out of that? I can't wait to save up and take him when he's older but no way would I take him on an 8 hour plane trip yet either!! He wouldn't be happy. It would be selfish. Poor Chester...
we’re here now too and the amount of babies in prams/wraps in crazy! It’s sorchio and hard for us to regulate our temps so can’t imagine how hard it is for them.
Mine have been lots since small but that’s because we’ve always had older ones if that makes sense

Reactions: 8
The photo Millie has just posted on her Instagram of Chester- wow he looks as red as a tomato and so hot, poor little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Shelldropper have you seen Sue fight children to get first in the queue for a hug with Mickey yet? :ROFLMAO:
She probably thinks the characters are real and they all go to sleep in the castle at the end of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The photo Millie has just posted on her Instagram of Chester- wow he looks as red as a tomato and so hot, poor little boy.
Literally come to say the same poor child you can see where he’s had a T-shirt on! I don’t understand a few days Ago moaning people were saying she was bragging! Look I her posts today that’s exactly what she’s doing then moaning people has an opinion! Some people won’t be able to afford to heat homes this winter but she can take them away again and get free uniform!! So the episode in the uniform shop was crap.

Reactions: 10
Do you recon that they wash all the children's hair after swimming each day? With so many no wonder they have short hair cuts.🤣

Reactions: 5
Not the radford related , but Disney related ! Is 12 to old for Disney land ( Paris , not made of money haha!) our 11 year old wants to go next year and I don’t want to book it and then her change her mind and say she’s to old !( bearing in mind she’s starting secondary school next week !) she has never been before , she isn’t in to Disney all that much but really wants to go!

Reactions: 3
Not the radford related , but Disney related ! Is 12 to old for Disney land ( Paris , not made of money haha!) our 11 year old wants to go next year and I don’t want to book it and then her change her mind and say she’s to old !( bearing in mind she’s starting secondary school next week !) she has never been before , she isn’t in to Disney all that much but really wants to go!
I went at 12 and loved it personally and can remember everything now. Some beautiful memories there

Reactions: 1
No not at all, even is she thinks she to old to meet that characters there is lots of rides for teenagers, but I bet when she gets there she will go with the magic xx

Reactions: 6
Definitely not too old! Me (18) and my cousin (21) are going this year in December just us😂 It’s truly magical and so amazing (don’t tell the radfrauds but I actually prefer DLP to WDW!)

Reactions: 6
“Chester absolutely loved meeting Mickey”
Like he had a bleeping clue who it was 🤣🤣
FFS, I can’t with the stupidity of this lot!
What chance have the kids got?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Literally come to say the same poor child you can see where he’s had a T-shirt on! I don’t understand a few days Ago moaning people were saying she was bragging! Look I her posts today that’s exactly what she’s doing then moaning people has an opinion! Some people won’t be able to afford to heat homes this winter but she can take them away again and get free uniform!! So the episode in the uniform shop was crap.
I noticed the T-shirt lines too! Ophelia has the same in the picture Millie uploaded. Bright red little arms then pale shoulders

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.