Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyNed

Very nice, kind reply from Chloe. She saw his stories and has been on the phone to him and messaging him, she said he'll be ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 67

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
The recap might as well be the same on every thread- they went on about 87 holidays in the last month, someone had a baby, Sue had drama with one of her teenage daughters, Sue spent a lot of money and bragged and showed off, Sue is filling the void in her life with consumerism, Sue is completely out of touch with the real world, they got gifted a bunch of crap, they ruined an area of their home or yard by decorating it in their signature chav style, Noel's eyes get more and more terrifying, Millie did something childish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Chloe had her baby. We weren’t allowed to see the baby or know her name but we finally got ‘the big reveal’ so we could all sleep again.
Minnie Mcmouse face (aka Sue) restocked her suitcase collection, the kids’ wardrobes and their accessory cupboard with everything she could find Disney themed because, yep, she’s off to Florida with 25 of her closest family. This includes of course Katie’s boyfriend who doubles as a Manny and an unknown who we assume Sue found at the airport.
Millie decided at 6 months and 22 months, this is the perfect first holiday for her offspring (and she missed the last one) so she got her name down super quick on this one.
Sophie is obviously doubling up as cabin crew based on her dress and heels
They all got their nails done! Except Noel who had his hair cut. And the youngest girls who also got their hair cut, in identical styles, wearing identical dresses.
The price of petrol is obviously a huge concern to Sue because the motor home they bought, where they can go anywhere in the country (clues in the name) ends up every weekend at the local camp site 20 minutes away.
The pool now doubles as a bath/toilet which is useful considering they actually only have 2 in the house for all 22 of them.

Please feel free to add to this!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I just posted about them leaving Casper on his own and now she's posted a story saying Casper told her to sit with Noel because he knew she'd be scared. Hi Sue darling, can't put Tattle down even when you're in Disney? Bit sad really, go supervise the kids in the pool or spend quality time with the older ones, speak soon xx

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Kayaking12

I wonder how much one of those E.T teddies cost? At least she was thinking about one of the middle boys for a change.
Someone wrote on Katie's Insta she should go on love island 🥴
Katie can’t go on live island as the producers won’t allow her to take sues youngest kids

• Haha
Reactions: 38

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Sue complaining about next door being noisy as if her neighbours at home don’t have to listen to her family all day every day. Maybe that’s just a little karma for you, sue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

KingPrawnOkay

On a day that we’ve all been hit by more shocking news re the energy cap - braggy Sue hits again with the droid building.
Far too early in the thread I know, but you’ve inspired my thread title suggestion! 😉

Energy cap? Who’s that? We’re too busy buying plastic tat!

- - -

On a separate note, it’s the most magical place ON EARTH, Sue. The sign is directly in front of your face and you can’t even get that right. 🤦‍♀️

7CAA04B9-9F88-44D2-B8B9-E5926E0FD975.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Millie really influences people doesn't she? I mean 2 children, no job, a house, and now a trip to Florida. But of course not one person in their family claim benefits!!!! Of course they don't do they Millie?

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Who the fuck needs 6 dogs?!
I am amazed breeders will touch them with a barge pole to be honest, surely that house is not a suitable environment for a puppy? Or any dog for that matter?

Thread title suggestion: Kids are missing school, 'we don't care though, do we Nowull?' 🙈😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
He is the only Radford I feel any sorry for, him and the dogs.
yeah, it's pretty clear that Chris strugglsles with his mental health and i can't help but think that being the eldest Rasford child will have contributed to that. it must be hard to process when you realise that your mother was a 13 year old child when she became pregnant with you, and that your father was an adult man - that must fuck with your head. and yeah, he has shunned the limelight - understandbly - but Sue and Nowull seem to shun him and his kids - both biological and step kids - and don't seem to include them as part of the family, plus his relationship with Nicole is obviously pretty rocky. whatever he's struggling with, if Sue was the great mother the minions claim, she would be supporting him - not jetting off to Florida and focusing on sharing endless photos while he is clearly screaming for help. he's the child who has seen everything, from initially being cared for by Sue's parents, to the endless onslaught of siblings, undoubtedly fading into the background as he was the eldest and expected to fend for himself while taking care of his younger siblings and potentially being bullied when his classmates became aware that he had so many siblings - and he then witnessed the family's growing publicity, and the huge change in lifestyle from his more frugal upbringing to the lavish and excessive spending, and the way his younger siblings are being brought up so differently - same lack of attention obvs, but constantly showered with expensive toys and holidays etc. it's a hell of a lot to process and I am. not surprised he struggles - it's just a shame he has such a huge family, yet seemingly no support. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Anyone else sick to the stomach of this shower of irrelevant twunts? Normal people all over the country are dreading tomorrow when they announce the new inflated energy price cap, and having sleepless nights as to how we’re going to make ends meet, yet these morons are on a luxury £30,000+ holiday, constantly bragging, posting pictures of huge plates of food -am I wrong to be f’ing seething and have such loathing and hatred for these people? 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
There's that quote that a parent can only be as happy as their unhappiest child, well that's clearly not true for this lot. How can they be living it up at Disney while their son is struggling? That is your child, the one who made you a mum and dad, he matters as much as the others and should be loved and valued as much as the others. We know you're reading here Sue, I hope you take 5 minutes of your day to pay some mind to your son and give him a call.

I can't get over the way they forget the older ones exist. They might as well be Britain's biggest family with 5 kids and 16 ex-kids.

Reactions: 34

emmawhu

VIP Member
View attachment 1552642
So they’re already planning their next trip…place your bets now, my money’s on October half term. Just a casual 3 times a year, you know, no biggie. Vile.

I’m also so angry that the kids will be missing at least the first week of school. Especially Archie. The first week is vital for settling into Reception, especially if the child possibly has additional needs. By the time Archie starts his classmates will have already started to form friendship groups and where will that leave him? The complete and blatant disregard for the emotional well-being of their children is disgusting.
As someone who works with Archie's age group, this is what I find the most unforgivable. It's a shame for all the children that they're missing those first few days back but to have your child start school for the very first time a week after his peers have already settled in, because you simply had to go on yet another lavish holiday, is disgusting.

They as parents may have done this 18 times before but for Archie it's his first and only time starting Reception and they're making it as difficult as possible for him by having him miss those vital first few days where bonds start to be formed and rules and routines are embedded. I really can't stress how important it is, yet Sue and Noel have denied him the right to a smooth transition to school by prioritising yet another holiday. There are no excuses, none whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MayVis

Thread suggestion: ‘I’m sorry Miss that I missed my first day. Mum and Dad just needed another holiday’.

• Haha
  • Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
No I'm the same I would of made him leave it at home
Casper is one of the ones who might be neurodivergent and the ET is probably a comfort item for him. It can't be easy having a loud feral family who appear to have no routine and who go away from home constantly, I think it's sweet that he's got his familiar comfort item. Not to mention it's nice to see a Radford child actually appreciating their belongings, some of the others would've chucked it out months ago for a shiny new thing

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Why are these selfish asshole parents sitting together on a scary ride while Casper sits behind them with a total stranger? Jesus one of you sit with your son so he feels comfortable and you can give him a cuddle if he's scared, one of the adults should be on their own, not the child

• Wow
  • Angry

RedTiger

VIP Member
I went to see a friend today and all they could talk about is how amazing Sue is taking her children to disney twice in a year. I went on a full on rant, she is adamant they afford all this from selling pies. Safe to say I am not meeting her for Coffee again 😂

• Haha

bread-pitt

American here….no way is that crap in a carton “American food”. I don’t even think it’s any kind of food. At least not anything that’s fit for human consumption. Or even animal consumption because I sure as hell wouldn’t give that to my dogs.
These people are just the worst. I don’t know much about them but I heard about them on a different forum about the Duggars (19 kids and a prison sentence). So I came here. They remind me of the hordes of Disney Brits that come here. They say they go to Florida but don’t see any of the state. They don’t see any of this beautiful country. They spend the whole time in the parks, stuffing their faces with the cheapest, crappiest food they can find, the biggest portion sizes they can find, burn themselves in the sun, buy the cheapest tat in the dollar stores. And then go home, tell everyone what a good time they had here, and how they “love the lifestyle”. They don’t even have a clue.

• Heart