The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a strange one as she she will loose benefits for it
Only if she tells them she has another income which she won't... but if she's on UC you can earn just get less or nothing the months you earn to much but the claim is still active

Reactions: 5
Sue didn't like that grey stuff at all she was just saying that, her face told a different story lol
And notice whilst doing the tasting, Archie (?) asked to go to the toilet and she made the poor child wait whilst she tasted it and gave her opinion on camera?

He's absolutely better off without them. He was missing for awhile and in a very bad mental place and Sue did nothing to help find him because she didn't want the media to know that their family isn't perfect. And she told him to leave his OWN children because she doesn't like their mother. Noel is straight up nasty to him. Poor guy, what a pathetic pair of parents to have šŸ’”
Why dont Channel 5 and the Sun pick up on this? Obviously got good PR machine that keeps negative stuff out....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Absolutely!, S and N are just lazy parentsā€¦

Oh and the other thing I forgot to mention, is that Sue constantly says ā€œheeeey?ā€ all of the time, if she canā€™t hear what her kids are saying -instead of saying ā€˜pardonā€™ or ā€˜sorry?ā€™ she will go ā€œheeey??ā€ ā€¦.it really bugs me!!, my teenagers do it and it drives me mad!.
Also, when sheā€™s talking to the younger kids, especially the babies/toddlers , she will always end the sentence with ā€œhey?ā€, like for example ā€œoh Heidie, how cute do you look in that dress, HEEEY?ā€.
I know Iā€™m sounding really picky now, but it just bugs me so much!!! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Bugs me too. Silly witch.

Reactions: 8
Sue moaning on Instagram again about the loud music from next door at 4.30am. You are your girls are gobby enough to people on the Internet, obviously not so brave in person to ask them to turn it down. Noel and Joe are there, two big males, are they too scared to ask too??? All mouth and trousers aren't you all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think itā€™s hilarious they are getting woken up at 4.30 am. Just call it karmašŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Nowallā€¦ā€¦.a big male šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I think not!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sue moaning on Instagram again about the loud music from next door at 4.30am. You are your girls are gobby enough to people on the Internet, obviously not so brave in person to ask them to turn it down. Noel and Joe are there, two big males, are they too scared to ask too??? All mouth and trousers aren't you all?
Thisssss!!!absolutle tit bags them girls run there mouths off but can't handle real life drama.id love to live next door to radfords purely to cause chaos.none of them could pack a punch there all talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe she is getting a taste of her own medicine and see what her neighbours go through when she has a load of noisy kids in the swim spa shouting until late at night

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And notice whilst doing the tasting, Archie (?) asked to go to the toilet and she made the poor child wait whilst she tasted it and gave her opinion on camera?

Why dont Channel 5 and the Sun pick up on this? Obviously got good PR machine that keeps negative stuff out....
Yes and not just one taste either it was two silly mare

Reactions: 6
Karma. 4am is the new 11pm at night screaming kids in a swim spa. Guess the kids lie in as theyā€™re so knackered.
I really donā€™t get why Casper is in Mc hammer size shortsā€¦is she trying to be American with the oversize?
I also donā€™t get why adults go all Mickey and Minnie in their look. Itā€™s just weird. Itā€™s a cartoon love. An animation, drawing. Grow up!

Reactions: 14
Karma. 4am is the new 11pm at night screaming kids in a swim spa. Guess the kids lie in as theyā€™re so knackered.
I really donā€™t get why Casper is in Mc hammer size shortsā€¦is she trying to be American with the oversize?
I also donā€™t get why adults go all Mickey and Minnie in their look. Itā€™s just weird. Itā€™s a cartoon love. An animation, drawing. Grow up!
She probably forgot to pack caspers clothes so his wearing his big brothers stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yes I noticed Archie asking to go to the toilet and he has to wait because she was filming and eating. I also noticed earlier in that vlog Hallie too asked to go to the toilet when they were under the shelter because it was raining and sue said Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going to have to wait because she didnā€™t want to get wet! Look after your children sue itā€™s a bit of rain get a grip. And I donā€™t know about anyone else but in a restaurant Iā€™ve always made my youngest sit next to me so that I can tend to them if they need anything, which means sometimes my meal being disrupted. Heidie is sitting over by Katie so that Katie looks after her so sue can eat her meal in peace

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Thisssss!!!absolutle tit bags them girls run there mouths off but can't handle real life drama.id love to live next door to radfords purely to cause chaos.none of them could pack a punch there all talk.
That's why they never go anywhere too local. They're like a rabbit in headlights if they've not got a camera being 'Radford family'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think itā€™s hilarious they are getting woken up at 4.30 am. Just call it karmašŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Nowallā€¦ā€¦.a big male šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I think not!
I know, it was meant to be sarcastic. He couldn't fight his way out of a soggy paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I noticed Archie asking to go to the toilet and he has to wait because she was filming and eating. I also noticed earlier in that vlog Hallie too asked to go to the toilet when they were under the shelter because it was raining and sue said Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going to have to wait because she didnā€™t want to get wet! Look after your children sue itā€™s a bit of rain get a grip. And I donā€™t know about anyone else but in a restaurant Iā€™ve always made my youngest sit next to me so that I can tend to them if they need anything, which means sometimes my meal being disrupted. Heidie is sitting over by Katie so that Katie looks after her so sue can eat her meal in peace
I also noticed that one of the girls was stuck out in the rain as there wasn't much space and Sue says something like ohhh you're getting wet doesn't offer her space fully under cover selfish cow same with nowell

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Exactly, Iā€™ve been to Disney twice as an adult and never felt the urge to dress in a Disney manner while there.
I suppose Sue is still hankering after the childhood that Noel robbed her of when he got her pregnant while she was still a child.

Reactions: 13
Katie couldnā€™t even sit with her bf to eat

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Katie couldnā€™t even sit with her bf to eat
Very weird; when I was her age, my boyfriend was my fiance and he was one of 8 children, the 3rd eldest. He also had sibling responsibilities too, although not as much as Katie, of course, but we made sure to stick together as much as was possible. I hope The Boyfriend isn't being indoctrinated as well.

I also noticed that one of the girls was stuck out in the rain as there wasn't much space and Sue says something like ohhh you're getting wet doesn't offer her space fully under cover selfish cow same with nowell
They are a pair of weirdos sue and nowull itā€™s like they think they are above the kids and deserve better treatment

Iā€™m so glad they got woken up at 4 in the morning. Thatā€™s the level of pettiness Iā€™m at now with this lot šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.