The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mearly enquired while chester zoo is a lovely shade of lobster red and was met by "duck off Karen" by millie motormouth πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Chester needs taking into care. Sunburn is neglect.

I've seen so many comments of people just so bored of her bragging. They have far less supportive fans these days
How polite they all are. Only stating facts and she says that. Nice human beings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean her sons lovely for wanting to buy them sunglasses but she looks awful in them!!! She lives in designer stuff πŸ™„!
the bag for a lady for her age is jus ridiculous, like it’s been said she must be earning loads from her Ads, Ch5 YouTube ect. They don’t show u how hard life if with all them kids it looks bloody easy!
they don’t care whose first day they miss they also don’t care how much school the kids miss which is terrible!
really gone off them

Reactions: 7
I mearly enquired while chester zoo is a lovely shade of lobster red and was met by "duck off Karen" by millie motormouth πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Chester needs taking into care. Sunburn is neglect.

I've seen so many comments of people just so bored of her bragging. They have far less supportive fans these days
Charming 😳
Sounds like a reasonable question to ask especially when heat is so dangerous if precautions aren't taken particularly in kids as they have demonstrated with the lack of hats, extremely red and sweaty children, not seen any time in shade or loads of water passed about.
There is no reason to send replies like that but sue will have taught her if someone doesn't agree their automatically a hater or a karen.
Millie if someone is trying to be helpful and sharing concerns about the kids try listening and taking points on board rather than name calling and sending pretty rude replies that's not what adults do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Charming 😳
Sounds like a reasonable question to ask especially when heat is so dangerous if precautions aren't taken particularly in kids as they have demonstrated with the lack of hats, extremely red and sweaty children, not seen any time in shade or loads of water passed about.
There is no reason to send replies like that but sue will have taught her if someone doesn't agree their automatically a hater or a karen.
Millie if someone is trying to be helpful and sharing concerns about the kids try listening and taking points on board rather than name calling and sending pretty rude replies that's not what adults do.
And he's a baby! So more vulnerable. He was literally lobster red. It's so easy to keep him his natural skin colour but his mother is too busy opening her legs for anyone who wants a go πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆ

• Sad
Reactions: 12
FU*K OFF IM ACTUALLY CRYING HAHAHHAHA😭😭😭😭😭 wear what you want but Jesus Christ going to howdy everyone on the school run🀣🀣🀣
Howdy partner!! When has she ever mentioned toy story lol come to think where did the Disney obsession come from it's so out of the blue! They act like they are disney world/florida experts but they really aren't lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean her sons lovely for wanting to buy them sunglasses but she looks awful in them!!! She lives in designer stuff πŸ™„!
the bag for a lady for her age is jus ridiculous, like it’s been said she must be earning loads from her Ads, Ch5 YouTube ect. They don’t show u how hard life if with all them kids it looks bloody easy!
they don’t care whose first day they miss they also don’t care how much school the kids miss which is terrible!
really gone off them
I was never on them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.