The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the radford related , but Disney related ! Is 12 to old for Disney land ( Paris , not made of money haha!) our 11 year old wants to go next year and I don’t want to book it and then her change her mind and say she’s to old !( bearing in mind she’s starting secondary school next week !) she has never been before , she isn’t in to Disney all that much but really wants to go!
I took my children every year from 1992 til 2020!! We started when youngest was 4 and carried on with them and the grandchildren! We all love at every age. Enjoy!

Reactions: 1
Of course you can take young children but a baby of 6 months is pointless in my opinion! Just too much for a little one with the long haul flight, the heat, the busy parks.

Reactions: 15
Millie as never worked, but can afford to take 2 very young kids to disney florida. Absolutely craziness. How isn't the money ever questioned by someone other than us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just halfway through the vlog and had to turn it off. They are making disney look boring. Don't know if missed anything but no travel vlog

Reactions: 7
In my humble opinion the original Disneyland in California is the best of the American ones by far! And no Radfrauds!!

Reactions: 5
Millie as never worked, but can afford to take 2 very young kids to disney florida. Absolutely craziness. How isn't the money ever questioned by someone other than us?!
I think sue and Noel paid for them all, as sue said something on Instagram like Chester was having a great first holiday and she was happy they’re able to do that for their grandkids. Something along them lines.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
find it a bit odd in this vlog that Katie is sat with Noel, Sue and 3 of her kids and not her boyfriend? where is he 👀 wouldnt be surprised if he booked a flight back tho 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not the radford related , but Disney related ! Is 12 to old for Disney land ( Paris , not made of money haha!) our 11 year old wants to go next year and I don’t want to book it and then her change her mind and say she’s to old !( bearing in mind she’s starting secondary school next week !) she has never been before , she isn’t in to Disney all that much but really wants to go!
I took my 13 year old cousin to DLP literally two weeks ago. We had an amazing time. We flew early morning and a late flight back so we had nearly 4 full days there.

We went on most of the rides, even ones aimed at younger children and enjoyed them. There are some bigger rides at the two parks an older child will enjoy if they want thrills Hyperspace Mountain, Indiana Jones, Tower of Terror and the new Avengers Assemble ride. Crush's Coaster is great but always had a long queue and Big Thunder Mountain is my fave ride.

We only queued for one character whomwas my cousins favourite but there were other characters around the park for photos and the Avengers section had shows going on quite a bit of the time, a Guardians of the Galaxy Dance off, Iron Man and Captain Marvel were there and Spiderman doing tricks etc mainly in top of some of the buildings. They've done it really well. It's not cheap but we had a great time.

Just halfway through the vlog and had to turn it off. They are making disney look boring. Don't know if missed anything but no travel vlog
They will be saving it all for footage for c5 like Noel said he will av to look at what they doin day after obviously c5 av give them places n times to b cos c5 paid for it all

I think sue and Noel paid for them all, as sue said something on Instagram like Chester was having a great first holiday and she was happy they’re able to do that for their grandkids. Something along them lines.
I dare say she made sure to mention that so that Millie doesn’t get the social at her door when she gets home.

In the newest vlog she says theyv booked for Halloween??? Surely they don't mean they're going back again so soon??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't watch the v.logs tbh don't mind the shoes as there comical but I really can't be arsed watching tbere youtube channel.i did see on Instagram casper in those ridiculous long tshirt and short combo poor thing.its so embarrassing that sue doesn't know what ages to buy for.

Oooh did anyone else hear noel shouting at rhe kids telling them to shut up

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ve been a few times in secondary school. It’s a good age for there. Best was when we got to play with the school band there so free entry to the park for Thea rest of the day. Everyone - a coach load from ye 7 to 6th formers and teachers loved it. Was the highlight of a week long band trip

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.