The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @Finallyarrivedatlast. It had to be shortened to fit. The original title was "he's a perve, she's on our last nerve, they're off to Disney (again) for the holiday they so deserve.

Can someone post a recap? thanks :)

Previous thread:

Reactions: 14
Chloe had her baby. We weren’t allowed to see the baby or know her name but we finally got ‘the big reveal’ so we could all sleep again.
Minnie Mcmouse face (aka Sue) restocked her suitcase collection, the kids’ wardrobes and their accessory cupboard with everything she could find Disney themed because, yep, she’s off to Florida with 25 of her closest family. This includes of course Katie’s boyfriend who doubles as a Manny and an unknown who we assume Sue found at the airport.
Millie decided at 6 months and 22 months, this is the perfect first holiday for her offspring (and she missed the last one) so she got her name down super quick on this one.
Sophie is obviously doubling up as cabin crew based on her dress and heels
They all got their nails done! Except Noel who had his hair cut. And the youngest girls who also got their hair cut, in identical styles, wearing identical dresses.
The price of petrol is obviously a huge concern to Sue because the motor home they bought, where they can go anywhere in the country (clues in the name) ends up every weekend at the local camp site 20 minutes away.
The pool now doubles as a bath/toilet which is useful considering they actually only have 2 in the house for all 22 of them.

Please feel free to add to this!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The recap might as well be the same on every thread- they went on about 87 holidays in the last month, someone had a baby, Sue had drama with one of her teenage daughters, Sue spent a lot of money and bragged and showed off, Sue is filling the void in her life with consumerism, Sue is completely out of touch with the real world, they got gifted a bunch of crap, they ruined an area of their home or yard by decorating it in their signature chav style, Noel's eyes get more and more terrifying, Millie did something childish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sue will also be fuming that they have 26 people as they will need 2 mini buses. Last time they had a 15 seater mini bus and a truck thing. We all know when they went to the park all 16 crammed in the one mini bus and they only paid for 1 parking but this time they are gonna have to take 2 so she's gonna have to drive it. We all know it's going to be the same brag, brag, brag. The kids getting lots of toys and crap that they can't fit in the suitcase. Actually I noticed Casper has his ET he bought last time they were there. Surely that's quite big and you would encourage him not to take it with him?

Reactions: 19
Sue will also be fuming that they have 26 people as they will need 2 mini buses. Last time they had a 15 seater mini bus and a truck thing. We all know when they went to the park all 16 crammed in the one mini bus and they only paid for 1 parking but this time they are gonna have to take 2 so she's gonna have to drive it. We all know it's going to be the same brag, brag, brag. The kids getting lots of toys and crap that they can't fit in the suitcase. Actually I noticed Casper has his ET he bought last time they were there. Surely that's quite big and you would encourage him not to take it with him?
I wouldn't have let him take it lol i must be cruel haha

Reactions: 12
Cant wait for the vlogs for Sue to moan how expensive parking is or how expensive the food is. I'll remind her of her 'savvy' cheaper than greece comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They should have paid for just Sophie and her kids to go, seen as the holiday was originally for the grandchildren (apparently)

Reactions: 28
Last weekend, 10 of us went to the lakes, and before that we went to Greece in may. Trying to organise 10 adults was hard enough let alone 26 (mostly kids). duck that, I’d have rather have stayed at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last weekend, 10 of us went to the lakes, and before that we went to Greece in may. Trying to organise 10 adults was hard enough let alone 26 (mostly kids). duck that, I’d have rather have stayed at home.
The thought actually scares me but lets face it.. it wont be nowuuul n sue looking after the kids will it? They'll all be running ferral

Reactions: 16
They should have paid for just Sophie and her kids to go, seen as the holiday was originally for the grandchildren (apparently)
It just looked that way from the terribly confusing letter she gave them as after she kept saying where are we going! They were always all going

Who's the extra live at home kid going as we've seen the randomer, then Sophie and her tribe 5 ans millie and her tribe 3 that's 9 extra form last times 16 who's the other

The thought actually scares me but lets face it.. it wont be nowuuul n sue looking after the kids will it? They'll all be running ferral
Nope ita katie and her bf that do all the childcare!

Reactions: 7
Indeed.
Why did the rest of the tribe need to go? They only went there in April!!!
Talk about greedy.

Reactions: 19
So the pie shop will be closed while they are in Florida as Chloe is also on maternity leave so it only leaves Jack and Luke unless they employed someone else since. As far as I was aware it was only Chloe and Noel who knew how to make the actual pies. Luke did the packing and not sure what Jack does. Anyway I was curious and just checked the pie website they haven’t closed orders they just got a message saying that orders can be 10 days behind which we all know means you need to wait at least 3 months for your order. Surely they could have just closed it for 2 weeks as they just gonna get more behind.

Reactions: 20
Hmmm I've been having a nosey through the instagrams.
why is she following LEGOLAND Dubai? Next trip booked? 🥴
also looked on Chris's profile, does Nicole have 7 kids? Are they together?

Also like the comment on Katie's pic basically telling her to get some rest 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hmmm I've been having a nosey through the instagrams.
why is she following LEGOLAND Dubai? Next trip booked? 🥴
also looked on Chris's profile, does Nicole have 7 kids? Are they together?

Also like the comment on Katie's pic basically telling her to get some rest 😂
Legoland Dubai gave a load of influencers a free trip last month (check out Rebecca lamb and that car crash 😂😂😂😂) so Sue probably thought she would be next.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bonnie “ tooking” into her food. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You illiterate skanky witch. Oh I forgot you didn’t go to school for long did you after the Pae.o had his wicked way with you.

I wouldn't have let him take it lol i must be cruel haha
Me neither.

• Haha
Can’t believe you all wouldn’t have let Caspar/Oscar take his ET 😂 I would have 100%
Nicest thing Sue and Noel have EVER done for one of their sons I think.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.