The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should send their Florida neighbours a Takeaway or something to say thank you for their Services! Angels really do exist ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly, Iโ€™ve been to Disney twice as an adult and never felt the urge to dress in a Disney manner while there.
I suppose Sue is still hankering after the childhood that Noel robbed her of when he got her pregnant while she was still a child.
Tbh this is a part for sue I actually feel bad on its so clear she is trying to reclaim her young child years. But my question is when will she reclaim her adult years that she's missed due to pregnancy all those years? Noel has an awful lot to answer for,I don't ever feel she's been happy to continue truthfully more or less talked into it.

Reactions: 17
Tbh this is a part for sue I actually feel bad on its so clear she is trying to reclaim her young child years. But my question is when will she reclaim her adult years that she's missed due to pregnancy all those years? Noel has an awful lot to answer for,I don't ever feel she's been happy to continue truthfully more or less talked into it.
I know we donโ€™t like what sue does but sheโ€™s a complete victim and has been since Noel got his weirdo hands on her

Reactions: 9
Yep that's it exactly. Not just childhood, but her entire teenage life and young adult life is lost to her. She jumped straight from childhood to motherhood. She lost a lot of growing, development, exploration and experimentation time. No wonder she is so insular, so narrow minded, so juvenile and immature in her thought processes. Its quite difficult to imagine the absolute level of harm her disgusting perv of a husband has caused her, grooming, raping and then enslaving her. Because that's what's happened. It's coercive control. tit, now I'm beginning to feel sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yep that's it exactly. Not just childhood, but her entire teenage life and young adult life is lost to her. She jumped straight from childhood to motherhood. She lost a lot of growing, development, exploration and experimentation time. No wonder she is so insular, so narrow minded, so juvenile and immature in her thought processes. Its quite difficult to imagine the absolute level of harm her disgusting perv of a husband has caused her, grooming, raping and then enslaving her. Because that's what's happened. It's coercive control. tit, now I'm beginning to feel sorry for her
She had her chances. She was going to leave. She had help set up and didn't go through with it. She then went on to have several more children.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes I noticed Archie asking to go to the toilet and he has to wait because she was filming and eating. I also noticed earlier in that vlog Hallie too asked to go to the toilet when they were under the shelter because it was raining and sue said Iโ€™m sorry youโ€™re going to have to wait because she didnโ€™t want to get wet! Look after your children sue itโ€™s a bit of rain get a grip. And I donโ€™t know about anyone else but in a restaurant Iโ€™ve always made my youngest sit next to me so that I can tend to them if they need anything, which means sometimes my meal being disrupted. Heidie is sitting over by Katie so that Katie looks after her so sue can eat her meal in peace
Probably worried she would get electrocuted by her neck fan ๐Ÿคฃ oh if only..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably worried she would get electrocuted by her neck fan ๐Ÿคฃ oh if only..
Nowull, tattle said I could get electrocuted by my neck fan! Can I Nowull? Does water and electricity do that Nowull? They're just jealous aren't they Nowull, they don't have a neck fan ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nowull, tattle said I could get electrocuted by my neck fan! Can I Nowull? Does water and electricity do that Nowull? They're just jealous aren't they Nowull, they don't have a neck fan ๐Ÿฅด
That neck fan pissess me off big style yet her kids look drenched in sweat.probs needs it now though if she's hit menopause.

Reactions: 10
No, on their Channel 5 show of all places! They really have no shame, clearly think that kind of mindless destruction is normal.

Tillie was given a guitar for her 11th birthday, when they were at Centre Parks. Then, on the show, in a poor attempt at a comedy sketch, the narrator was talking about what hard work it is taking care of that many young kids (no tit Sherlock) and we saw several clips of young Radfords being unruly, including Phoebe jumping up on down on said guitar in the garden, giggling as she was doing it. Wft?!

A child that age is old enough to know that is incredibly naughty. Even if the guitar wasn't treasured and was tossed aside unused it was an incredibly wasteful thing to do to destroy it. There is zero discipline in that house. Sue just laughs when the kids do things like that, so unfortunately they'll never learn.
Is it just me but I always think Hallie and Phoebe always look miserable as sin and not very nice children either

Reactions: 11
Is it just me but I always think Hallie and Phoebe always look miserable as sin and not very nice children either
I think Phoebe looks like a sweetheart (she seems to smile a lot anyway) but Hallie is basically a younger version of Millie ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and looks like a right moody spoilt little brat. I could be wrong obviously, just my observation.

She had her chances. She was going to leave. She had help set up and didn't go through with it. She then went on to have several more children.
Ooooh we need more on this please ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 11
Itโ€™s not that easy when your under the control of someone, he would have convinced her you were all jealous and wanted her away from him so she would struggle. When it comes out people will be shocked to find out what Noel is really like. Heโ€™s a nasty angry perv

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh look i do get in the pool with the children, Heidie hasn't got a clue what she wants her to do lol why couldn't she demonstrate! No wounder they can't speak correctly either the way she speaks them them is ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.