The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids certainly seem to be having a lot more fun in the pool than at any of the attractions. Very expensive holiday where a jump in a pool is the highlight.
With the swim spa/pool exposure these kids get, you'd think Sue would encourage more intensive swim lessons for her kids, not just a post about "here they are at their swim lesson," which seemed to disappear after a couple of weeks. They don't look like they're any better swimmers than they were last year. Pool/swim safety precautions should be a must if kids are around a swimming environment like these kids are.

Reactions: 11
I still can’t get over the madness of taking the family to Florida just four months after returning from the same place!
Along with all the weekends this year at Alton Towers and the like and trips away in the chavmobile!
I doubt those kids will be grateful if this kind of thing is happening all the time.
In fact I know they won’t be, they’ve been subjected to such an oversaturation of holidays and trips away, so much indulgence isn’t good for kids, especially when you’re doing it just to boast and keep up with the Joneses AKA other YouTube families.
They all need the mother of all reality checks.
It is keeping up with the YouTube Joneses rather than S & N logically thinking: “Right we have done Disneyland for the younger children and ourselves in the spring, let’s balance that by trying to take our older ones somewhere better suited to them after they have worked hard on their exams and stayed in the background while the young ones have had lots of attention.” Especially as in a few years a lot of them will leave home or get pregnant if they are female. But no…You get the impression they can’t wait until some of the older boys have left home and that they are just vaguely included to keep up the “and counting” numbers.

Reactions: 10
It is keeping up with the YouTube Joneses rather than S & N logically thinking: “Right we have done Disneyland for the younger children and ourselves in the spring, let’s balance that by trying to take our older ones somewhere better suited to them after they have worked hard on their exams and stayed in the background while the young ones have had lots of attention.” Especially as in a few years a lot of them will leave home or get pregnant if they are female. But no…You get the impression they can’t wait until some of the older boys have left home and that they are just vaguely included to keep up the “and counting” numbers.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see another trip to The States, probably next year and possibly somewhere like New York for a few days, just Lazy and the older girls on a shopping extravaganza.
Imagine the bragging from that 🙄

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised to see another trip to The States, probably next year and possibly somewhere like New York for a few days, just Lazy and the older girls on a shopping extravaganza.
Imagine the bragging from that 🙄
Sue 👋👋 hey Sue! Just in case you needed some input (again).

• Haha
I hope she's going to do something as equally as extravagant for her grandchildren (AND step-grandchildren!) from Chris. You'd think Sue and Noel would both understand that family is more than just genetics seeing as they were both adopted. Paying for him and his family to go away without the spoiled younger Radford lot so they can actually enjoy it seems much better though.

We know that won't happen though, will it Sue?

Reactions: 21
Makes me laugh how much they copy the inghams. Even Katie done a rant ‘Karen’ post this week after Isabelle done one 😂. That’s who the Radfords aspire to be
Yes. Sue's latest Instagram says I feel so grateful and lucky we are able to do this for our children abd grandchildren. Exactly the same way Sarah Ingham does. Shame that doesn't include all the grandchildren Sue.

Well at the moment in time The Radford Family are living in a great big bubble of luxury that no one else can afford ,they are learning their children that to have money holidays fast cars motor home ,swim spa's will always be the way to live ,that is untill that bubble bursts ,and what then sue No one is jealous of you ,but that day will come POP

Reactions: 17
I hope she's going to do something as equally as extravagant for her grandchildren (AND step-grandchildren!) from Chris. You'd think Sue and Noel would both understand that family is more than just genetics seeing as they were both adopted. Paying for him and his family to go away without the spoiled younger Radford lot so they can actually enjoy it seems much better though.

We know that won't happen though, will it Sue?
I understand struggling for years (lots of parents do) as young parents and the initial temptation to accept the “freebies” and Instahuns, but I would lie awake at night worrying that I didn’t give my eldest children the same money and attention, how can I sustain this level of freebies and tat without some children being spoilt, some feeling neglected, how will the young ones cope when interest in the family drops (and it will), will it damage them to always have a camera in their face and for people to know their home etc etc. It’s unsustainable basically. There is a bigger picture.

£740 quid for 6 droids and bags at Disney 🙄 absolutely bonkers the pair of them imagine spending that

• Wow
Reactions: 25
£740 quid for 6 droids and bags at Disney 🙄 absolutely bonkers the pair of them imagine spending that
148 quid each???? they wont be played with after 1 or 2 times either! They were trying to justify the price of the bags aswell 🤣🤣 oh they re so sturdy blah blah! They are just a waste of money really

Reactions: 11
Casper has a shorts and t shirt set on. The t shirt is so long it could do him as a dress, hid shirts are like cropped trousers. Why doesn't she buy clothes that actually fit her kids? It's a decent outfit, just ruined as it makes him look swamped.

Reactions: 10
Apparently in America by law they aren't allowed to ask for proof of disability so its relying on people being honest
No good expecting the bloody Radfrauds to be honest,they don’t know the meaning of the word.

At least the kids are getting a hug from the Disney characters which is good because they sure as hell don’t get them very often at home. It’s usually bloody High 5 crap.
Also wtf is that photo of Crusty Bollocks and Scratty with Mickey. I wonder if Micky knows he was a child abuser. They look right idiots on it, her with the bloody t shirt on. Grow up woman!!!!
I still maintain there should always be at least one adult in that pool with the kids. Standing on the side is ridiculous if they get into difficulty. Pea brains they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I went to see a friend today and all they could talk about is how amazing Sue is taking her children to disney twice in a year. I went on a full on rant, she is adamant they afford all this from selling pies. Safe to say I am not meeting her for Coffee again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was reading through some comments earlier and saw one about one of the older boys getting their teenage girlfriend pregnant and dumping her? Who was the one who abandoned the girlfriend abroad? Probably nonsense like the obsessed poster on here with constant dirt on Millie, but like father like son springs to mind! Tried to go back and screenshot after reading the topfans replies of anger but it disappeared annoyingly

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was reading through some comments earlier and saw one about one of the older boys getting their teenage girlfriend pregnant and dumping her? Who was the one who abandoned the girlfriend abroad? Probably nonsense like the obsessed poster on here with constant dirt on Millie, but like father like son springs to mind! Tried to go back and screenshot after reading the topfans replies of anger but it disappeared annoyingly
There was a few posts on the Radford pie trust pilot page which claimed that the girlfriend had been left in Spain after he’d nicked her passport and given her a slap.

Reactions: 7
I went to see a friend today and all they could talk about is how amazing Sue is taking her children to disney twice in a year. I went on a full on rant, she is adamant they afford all this from selling pies. Safe to say I am not meeting her for Coffee again 😂
How can anyone think a family of 24 with a £50k a year household salary funds 2x Disney holidays in one year (nevermind the weekend trips away, the endless refurbishing of the 10 bed house, the garden tack, all the shopping stuff, new camper-vans, many takeaways, Range Rovers etc etc)? Nowul’s salary would barely support them keeping the house nevermind the other stuff.

If they just admitted they don’t have all this stuff because “we work so hard” in the bakery and imply they are superior, harder working parents than others, I would not be annoyed and say fair enough. Also, Sue doesn’t work so that argument is null and void. The ickle pie shop does NOT pay for most of this stuff, the selling of the family does on social media/Channel 5 and it is just lies to pretend otherwise.

Last edited:
Why are these selfish asshole parents sitting together on a scary ride while Casper sits behind them with a total stranger? Jesus one of you sit with your son so he feels comfortable and you can give him a cuddle if he's scared, one of the adults should be on their own, not the child

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Why are these selfish asshole parents sitting together on a scary ride while Casper sits behind them with a total stranger? Jesus one of you sit with your son so he feels comfortable and you can give him a cuddle if he's scared, one of the adults should be on their own, not the child
They are both thick as 💩 no parenting skills at all. Hence why the kids have no common sense. School comes 2nd in that household.

The dining experience where they met all the characters was Sue's favourite. Says it all really doesn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It annoyed me with Sue calling that ride “life of the yeti”
It’s called Expedition Everest. But I suppose she couldn’t spell that so I’ll let her off.
Rant over, please continue everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.