The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for Chris and his children 😞
Not sure how old the eldest ones are but if their old enough to be using the Internet imagine how they must be feeling seeing all the other grandchildren included and being made a fuss of on the holiday of a lifetime whilst they are back home being treated like they don't exist by sue and noel!
His youngest is only slightly older than Chester yet we never hear anything about him except for when they were used for filming.
One of the others shares chloes birthday yet I don't recall anything being posted for him.
I really hope at some point they plan something to do with just Chris and the kids to show them that they do matter as much as all the other grandchildren, even if it's a day out.
Going off what she said to me the other day, i doubt she gives enough of a duck to bother. She really doesnt like Nicole, dumb witch seems to not like her grandchildren because of their mother.
Mother of the year, right? Dimwit 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
£740 quid for 6 droids and bags at Disney 🙄 absolutely bonkers the pair of them imagine spending that
And they were showing how they were so “relatable” a few months back when Noel unplugged the hot tub because of running costs 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She neglects to mention that these holidays to Disney etc have come at a great cost to the kids.
The cost of missing out on a normal parent/child relationship, because that just can’t be achieved when there are constantly more and more kids added to the bunch, one on one time with either parent must be rare as hens teeth in that family!
Add in the cost of having your childhood and privacy sold to any Tom Dick or Harry on the internet and it becomes apparent that these indulgences aren’t as wonderful as Sue imagines, in fact it’s all quite perverse.
I always tore myself apart worrying about my twins not getting enough one on one time, I needn't have worried!!

Reactions: 9
And they were showing how they were so “relatable” a few months back when Noel unplugged the hot tub because of running costs 🙄
I missed the bags, what were they? rucksacks or something? I saw the droids, what do you do with them? Drive them? Don't look the sturdiest!

Reactions: 2
First time poster on this thread. Forgive me but was Chris not invited on the Disney Holiday?

Reactions: 4
First time poster on this thread. Forgive me but was Chris not invited on the Disney Holiday?
Most likely not.
Sue and noel made it quite obvious that they don't really like nicole or her children never mentioned or included unlike everyone else that holiday was supposedly a surprise for Sophie and family only for millie and kids to tag along and reveal its actually filming for the show!
The only reason they see each other seems to be to get content.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is prob her first time goin on rides since she was 12 every time they on holiday she been pregnant n this is prob her way of sayin look guys ur wrong i ain’t pregnant im on rides first time in over 30 years

Reactions: 14
I don't know the whole story and I don't know how much you know, but I'll try to sum up what I understand...
Sue doesn't like Chris' partner, Nicole. Nicole had four boys before she got together with Chris. Together, they had three children. Sue does not acknowledge Nicole's four older boys and barely acknowledges the other three. Chris & Nicole seem to be on again - off again in their relationship. Chris also has a strained father-son relationship with Noel.
I'm sure there's a lot I've missed, but that's some of it.

Reactions: 11
They've obviously realised there's no proof needed... This is why it was all tightened up in UK theme parks, as people were lying about disability and abusing it.
I wish they’d ask for proof in Florida, would really cut the abuse down

Reactions: 9
I missed the bags, what were they? rucksacks or something? I saw the droids, what do you do with them? Drive them? Don't look the sturdiest!
I missed the bags too, only heard of them here.
Can’t say the droids looked like they were worth the money though.

Reactions: 8
Her eyes just look sad. All this is to mask how sad she is . Can’t be sad when shopping give you a little buzz, can’t be sad at Disney it’s the happiest place.
We used to go to Disneyland Paris ever Christmas and I’ve never seen so many miserable crying children! They just wanted to be at home in the warm playing with their new toys! Our children were teens to young adults and we loved it! Apart from the snivelling 🤣🤣

• Sad
We used to go to Disneyland Paris ever Christmas and I’ve never seen so many miserable crying children! They just wanted to be at home in the warm playing with their new toys! Our children were teens to young adults and we loved it! Apart from the snivelling 🤣🤣
Many of the Radfords kids and grandkids are too young for this.
Especially such as Awfeelia and Chester Zoo!
Selfish pushy Millie has gone because she wants to be there, no other reason.

Reactions: 16
Many of the Radfords kids and grandkids are too young for this.
Especially such as Awfeelia and Chester Zoo!
Selfish pushy Millie has gone because she wants to be there, no other reason.
True. I don’t see any point taking kids to Florida until they are at least tall enough for the decent rides. Eight is probably the earliest. I have a friend who went when she was very young. She says she can’t remember any of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

True. I don’t see any point taking kids to Florida until they are at least tall enough for the decent rides. Eight is probably the earliest. I have a friend who went when she was very young. She says she can’t remember any of it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly, I went with my son and daughter when they were 9 and 8 and it seemed such a good age to go there.

The size of caspers outfit making him look scruffy as its that big! It's 2 sizes or more to big, why?! Why is millie not sitting with her own children in restaurants first was the pancake place then at the character dining!

Reactions: 16
Most likely not.
Sue and noel made it quite obvious that they don't really like nicole or her children never mentioned or included unlike everyone else that holiday was supposedly a surprise for Sophie and family only for millie and kids to tag along and reveal its actually filming for the show!
The only reason they see each other seems to be to get content.
That is so sad. Chris seems better off without them.
I don't know the whole story and I don't know how much you know, but I'll try to sum up what I understand...
Sue doesn't like Chris' partner, Nicole. Nicole had four boys before she got together with Chris. Together, they had three children. Sue does not acknowledge Nicole's four older boys and barely acknowledges the other three. Chris & Nicole seem to be on again - off again in their relationship. Chris also has a strained father-son relationship with Noel.
I'm sure there's a lot I've missed, but that's some of it.
I didn’t know that! Thanks for that. Imagine having to sit and watch your family go abroad together whilst your kids are left out. Seems very nasty.

That is so sad. Chris seems better off without them.

I didn’t know that! Thanks for that. Imagine having to sit and watch your family go abroad together whilst your kids are left out. Seems very nasty.
It does, I’m surprised no one has picked Sue up on this in the replies to her social media posts.
Especially the one where she’s saying how fortunate they are to be able to do this for the children and grandchildren 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.