The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just posted about them leaving Casper on his own and now she's posted a story saying Casper told her to sit with Noel because he knew she'd be scared. Hi Sue darling, can't put Tattle down even when you're in Disney? Bit sad really, go supervise the kids in the pool or spend quality time with the older ones, speak soon xx

• Haha
Reactions: 40
They've obviously realised there's no proof needed... This is why it was all tightened up in UK theme parks, as people were lying about disability and abusing it.
In Disney if you say you have ibs this allows you disability pass, no proof needed

Yes. Sue's latest Instagram says I feel so grateful and lucky we are able to do this for our children abd grandchildren. Exactly the same way Sarah Ingham does. Shame that doesn't include all the grandchildren Sue.
Yes this literally made me 😬 awful thing to say when not all the grandchildren are there. Really very sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Next year it will be Chloe’s turn with her little one. That will be after the big showy wedding that channel 5 will pay for as “content”.

Why are these selfish asshole parents sitting together on a scary ride while Casper sits behind them with a total stranger? Jesus one of you sit with your son so he feels comfortable and you can give him a cuddle if he's scared, one of the adults should be on their own, not the child
I thought the same when I saw it surely he should have sat with sue or Noel and the other parent with a stranger.

Reactions: 11
Yes. Sue's latest Instagram says I feel so grateful and lucky we are able to do this for our children abd grandchildren. Exactly the same way Sarah Ingham does. Shame that doesn't include all the grandchildren Sue.
I feel bad for Chris and his children 😞
Not sure how old the eldest ones are but if their old enough to be using the Internet imagine how they must be feeling seeing all the other grandchildren included and being made a fuss of on the holiday of a lifetime whilst they are back home being treated like they don't exist by sue and noel!
His youngest is only slightly older than Chester yet we never hear anything about him except for when they were used for filming.
One of the others shares chloes birthday yet I don't recall anything being posted for him.
I really hope at some point they plan something to do with just Chris and the kids to show them that they do matter as much as all the other grandchildren, even if it's a day out.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just posted about them leaving Casper on his own and now she's posted a story saying Casper told her to sit with Noel because he knew she'd be scared. Hi Sue darling, can't put Tattle down even when you're in Disney? Bit sad really, go supervise the kids in the pool or spend quality time with the older ones, speak soon xx
well sue you should have said well Casper , me and you will sit together and look after each other

Do you reckon those are their sex faces 😂🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It annoyed me with Sue calling that ride “life of the yeti”
It’s called Expedition Everest. But I suppose she couldn’t spell that so I’ll let her off.
Rant over, please continue everyone 😂
Life of the Yeti 😂 Why the hell would you make up such a stupid name. Just goes to show she’s so dim/lazy she can’t even be bothered to read the sign at the entrance 😂

• Haha
Sue hardly even goes any rides. I know there’s things to do beyond rides but not that much - why pay a small fortune for tickets for her and all the small children that can/will hardly go on anything.

Reactions: 12
Why are these selfish asshole parents sitting together on a scary ride while Casper sits behind them with a total stranger? Jesus one of you sit with your son so he feels comfortable and you can give him a cuddle if he's scared, one of the adults should be on their own, not the child
says a lot that the child doesn't seem to care, and probably doesn't even realise it's what most half decent parents would do

Reactions: 12
Sue hardly even goes any rides. I know there’s things to do beyond rides but not that much - why pay a small fortune for tickets for her and all the small children that can/will hardly go on anything.
Oooh it’s the “Disney Magic”. Being dragged round in the heat avoiding mobility scooters, pushchairs and screaming kids is not my idea of magic

Reactions: 17
Yes I thought the exact same thing

Reactions: 10
It’s called Expedition Everest. But I suppose she couldn’t spell that so I’ll let her off.
I was wondering if that was the ride she meant!
Should have know, thick mare that she is.

Sit with Noel to keep her safe!
Like he did a bang up job of doing that when he was getting her pregnant while she was still a child 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
They don't know anything they make out they are experts but they aren't lol

Reactions: 7
She neglects to mention that these holidays to Disney etc have come at a great cost to the kids.
The cost of missing out on a normal parent/child relationship, because that just can’t be achieved when there are constantly more and more kids added to the bunch, one on one time with either parent must be rare as hens teeth in that family!
Add in the cost of having your childhood and privacy sold to any Tom Dick or Harry on the internet and it becomes apparent that these indulgences aren’t as wonderful as Sue imagines, in fact it’s all quite perverse.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.