The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've obviously realised there's no proof needed... This is why it was all tightened up in UK theme parks, as people were lying about disability and abusing it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I did DM Chloe yesterday, first time ever, but she was absolutely lovely, but I think it was a different situation if you read the previous posts? I'd never message anyone being vile because I can't deal with the anxiety lol, and I'm an empath to a fault. sue said that was tame, what else does she get? I really do feel bad for her.
I never said it wasn’t? I only meant in a negative way, I would never message hate to anyone

Reactions: 1
When do schools in morecombe go back? A lot of primary schools near me have already gone back
And most secondary schools start Monday

Reactions: 2
The primary school the children go to go back on the 2nd, including the new reception children...

Reactions: 5
They've obviously realised there's no proof needed... This is why it was all tightened up in UK theme parks, as people were lying about disability and abusing it.
We did Blackpool few months ago cos I’m my sons Career I get in wax works n stuff for free I toke my prove that I was his Career not one place we went to asked to see my prove at all

Reactions: 1
I work in an SEN school and we took some of our students to a UK theme park a few years ago. We had the disability passes, but because we'd gone on a school day, it was often quicker to queue anyway. All the pass did was let us in the exit where we had to wait for an appropriate space anyway. I felt awful about cutting ahead too so where we could we encouraged our students to wait in the small, normal queue and supported them (ASD school).

It's a joke if they've got it for all of them when it should be for two - Max and one other.

Edit: hit post mid-sentence so corrected.

Reactions: 7
A lot of the rides they don’t all go on from what I can tell, last time they showed a group of the older ones going off with Noel to go on a big ride. I have no idea what Disney is like and if there are plenty of rides that the whole 2-30yrs group would want to go on together or not

Reactions: 4
Apparently in America by law they aren't allowed to ask for proof of disability so its relying on people being honest

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When do schools in morecombe go back? A lot of primary schools near me have already gone back
And most secondary schools start Monday
Not sure about that area but some of ours go back as late as next Thursday (so the 8th!) x

Reactions: 2
The boring content hasn’t changed in Florida.
There’s always been a child featured on a post/story with the words “Oh, Phoebe” or “Oh Hallie” sometime “Oh Archie” or “Oh Bonnie”!!!
At present we have “Oh Heidie”!
FFS Sue, is that all the content you can come up with?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently in America by law they aren't allowed to ask for proof of disability so its relying on people being honest
That’s true for employment and federal matters. But not for private businesses. Disney require you to pre-register for DAS on a video call in advance and DAS is only “granted” if, at the end of the call, you are deemed eligible.
Source: I’m an American living in the US.

Going to florida in august and complaining it's to hot?! Baffling really lol oh we've come back from the parks it's to got and the kids are complaining🤣🤣 well yea they are just walking about all day in the heat what do you expect!

I still can’t get over the madness of taking the family to Florida just four months after returning from the same place!
Along with all the weekends this year at Alton Towers and the like and trips away in the chavmobile!
I doubt those kids will be grateful if this kind of thing is happening all the time.
In fact I know they won’t be, they’ve been subjected to such an oversaturation of holidays and trips away, so much indulgence isn’t good for kids, especially when you’re doing it just to boast and keep up with the Joneses AKA other YouTube families.
They all need the mother of all reality checks.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.