The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok now she’s just milking it. We all want to make lovely memories with our kids, we don’t all sell them out though on every possible media outlet to live a lifestyle on the back of them.

629F73BE-E735-4AB7-AB46-D5845C70FB3B.jpeg

Maybe now is the time for them to remove themselves from public life, go back to living off their incredibly lucrative business and give the kids a normal upbringing.

Reactions: 30
She talks about making memories a lot, but many of her kids are so young that all of these holidays will mean nothing because they're so normal to them. They're more likely to be taken to Florida than be given quality 1:1 time with their parents or to go to an extra curricular activity they'd like, and it's really sad. The older ones can hardly enjoy it properly while they're being given childcare duties.

Reactions: 19
Ok now she’s just milking it. We all want to make lovely memories with our kids, we don’t all sell them out though on every possible media outlet to live a lifestyle on the back of them.

View attachment 1541104

Maybe now is the time for them to remove themselves from public life, go back to living off their incredibly lucrative business and give the kids a normal upbringing.
“Even worst” !!!
Surely she means worse, not worst!
And how is another holiday to Florida just four months after the previous one giving them the best life?
Only having as many kids as you can comfortably handle so you can manage to give them your individual time and a life out of the public eye would be far better for them.
Exposing them to goodness knows what sort of people on the World Wide Web is NOT giving them the best life.
Time to step back from the blogging and filming, give your kids what they really need Sue, your time and a normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1541104

Yes she is so overwhelmed by the pain of being called fat & ugly that she needs to run out one of her most used lines - making memories. Trying to guilt trip every idiot that falls for it, POOR supermum does her best so busy no benefits. Now a champion of mental health. Except couldn't give a tit about her son who is struggling & who could well have been triggered by his "parents" bleeping off for a happy huge family holiday without the first part of their family.

She makes a complete mockery of the words family, parent, love. I would say that crappy message she received, while petty & untrue, was sent by someone who is disgusted by her every action. You know, like the people posting here. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Trying to give our children the best life? So is almost every other parent. We do that with the important things like love, quality time, accepting and taking interest in who they are as people, being their safe place and supporting them through hard times. Yes we all love to treat our kids when we can but we also love them and want them to be nice people as adults so we teach them moderation, respect and life skills. Spending money on your children doesn't inherently give them a good life. People without money can also give their children a lovely life. I can't tell if she's being a dick or if she's so stuck at age 13 that she thinks money equals love. She acts like the fun auntie, not the mum.

Reactions: 27
The vast majority of parents try to give their kids their best lives. Exploiting your children for nothing but money on the Internet, exposing them to bullying, harassment and worse is not giving your kids their best lives. Dragging very small children to Florida theme parks twice in four months is also not giving kids their best lives. Not one of those small ones will even remember this. She is a mother in name only, she certainly isn't a good one who does her best for her kids.

Reactions: 25
The vast majority of parents try to give their kids their best lives. Exploiting your children for nothing but money on the Internet, exposing them to bullying, harassment and worse is not giving your kids their best lives. Dragging very small children to Florida theme parks twice in four months is also not giving kids their best lives. Not one of those small ones will even remember this. She is a mother in name only, she certainly isn't a good one who does her best for her kids.
Beware .. saying stuff like this will have Stupid calling you a Karen & posting huge laughing emoticons. Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is a massive difference between posting on here where it is regulated compared to sending messages like that. I have never and will never direct message “influencers” didn’t like. There is absolutely no need. Here is a place were we can rant about our feelings towards them. Those messages are uncalled for. Despite the fact she isn’t the best mother, if I saw her in the street and didn’t know who she was, there is no way I would be able to tell she has birthed 22 children
I did DM Chloe yesterday, first time ever, but she was absolutely lovely, but I think it was a different situation if you read the previous posts? I'd never message anyone being vile because I can't deal with the anxiety lol, and I'm an empath to a fault. sue said that was tame, what else does she get? I really do feel bad for her.

Reactions: 9
Just looked at their Instagram. They have put up the firework display at Epcot. So they have been in Epcot since lunchtime and fireworks start at 9.45pm according to Google. Those kids must be absolutely shattered, yet when they get home, they are expected to head straight into school and concentrate? So they have had a fortnight of late nights, loads of sugar, too much heat and are expected to just swing into normal life. I think when they get home, if Sue dare says she's knackered, tired or needs to chill I think I would want to wallop her. If that's how she feels, she needs to times that by 10, then she may know how her kids will feel.
Heidie was walking along a risen pathway holding Josh's hand, and I don't know if it's just me, but her shoes looked enormous and she seemed to be clomping rather than walking properly, and almost tripping over her feet. If those shoes are too big, her feet must feel so sore.

I did DM Chloe yesterday, first time ever, but she was absolutely lovely, but I think it was a different situation if you read the previous posts? I'd never message anyone being vile because I can't deal with the anxiety lol, and I'm an empath to a fault. sue said that was tame, what else does she get? I really do feel bad for her.
Trust me, ive been on the end of messages from Sue and her crew. She can be just as vile, if not worse. I got threatened, verbally abused and all sorts, so whilst I agree, she shouldn't have been sent those messages, don't feel too sorry for her, because Sue and her girls can be worse than that. She put up only the " tame ones" yes, hidden her replies too I expect. Sophie out of the lot of them is far the worst, she uses lots of patronising words, such as darling, honey, sweetie, sweetheart, but trust me, they are all as bad as each other. Sue put those up for the sympathy vote. She can hold her own, don't worry about that. I got all of this, because I commented when she got her marble tables that they were the same as the Inghams tables. Honestly, you would have thought I'd set her Grannies arse on fire they way she responded to that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just looked at their Instagram. They have put up the firework display at Epcot. So they have been in Epcot since lunchtime and fireworks start at 9.45pm according to Google. Those kids must be absolutely shattered, yet when they get home, they are expected to head straight into school and concentrate? So they have had a fortnight of late nights, loads of sugar, too much heat and are expected to just swing into normal life. I think when they get home, if Sue dare says she's knackered, tired or needs to chill I think I would want to wallop her. If that's how she feels, she needs to times that by 10, then she may know how her kids will feel.
Heidie was walking along a risen pathway holding Josh's hand, and I don't know if it's just me, but her shoes looked enormous and she seemed to be clomping rather than walking properly, and almost tripping over her feet. If those shoes are too big, her feet must feel so sore.

Trust me, ive been on the end of messages from Sue and her crew. She can be just as vile, if not worse. I got threatened, verbally abused and all sorts, so whilst I agree, she shouldn't have been sent those messages, don't feel too sorry for her, because Sue and her girls can be worse than that. She put up only the " tame ones" yes, hidden her replies too I expect. Sophie out of the lot of them is far the worst, she uses lots of patronising words, such as darling, honey, sweetie, sweetheart, but trust me, they are all as bad as each other. Sue put those up for the sympathy vote. She can hold her own, don't worry about that. I got all of this, because I commented when she got her marble tables that they were the same as the Inghams tables. Honestly, you would have thought I'd set her Grannies arse on fire they way she responded to that.
Makes me laugh how much they copy the inghams. Even Katie done a rant ‘Karen’ post this week after Isabelle done one 😂. That’s who the Radfords aspire to be

Reactions: 7
The insinuation that people are jealous and she is a better parent trying to create memories by going to Disney multiple times is interesting. I have zero jealousy of her being in Disney right now, it just doesn’t appeal personally. I just want to see all the children treated equally and for them to stop being so seduced by the money, fame and attention for the children’s sakes. Contrary to what S & N think, it does not a happy childhood make. Parenthood isn’t that easy - it’s the individual support, love, attention, guidance, encouragement and (not filmed for content and spread to the masses) moments which go on between parent and child. Someone alerting her to her son’s mental health is actually far more kind than someone saying: “oh wow hun, you are the best mum” x a million.

Beware .. saying stuff like this will have Stupid calling you a Karen & posting huge laughing emoticons. Trust me.
There is no understanding of what the word Karen means with that family. I also hate the term as it seems to be acceptable to call any middle aged woman with a (usually based in experience) outspoken opinion a “Karen”. Easy to say when you are 17 and don’t know anything. Just think Sue, one day you are going to have many “Karen” daughters, so I wouldn’t be too smug.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Of course she won’t stop going on about it, she stuck mentally at 13, thanks to noncey Noel

Reactions: 12
I’ve been to Disney twice but as an adult. My children have zero interest in going.
I have zero interest in queuing for rides. Oh wait, they don’t have to. Out of interest I’m guessing they’ve used Tillie’s leg as the DAS card or ASD?

Reactions: 10
I’ve been to Disney twice but as an adult. My children have zero interest in going.
I have zero interest in queuing for rides. Oh wait, they don’t have to. Out of interest I’m guessing they’ve used Tillie’s leg as the DAS card or ASD?
Her leg wouldn't qualify because she can make use of a wheelchair and all queues are modified for this. It's very easy to claim ASD with no proof needed in FL. However DAS is only usually for 6 people, so no idea how they would use it for 22 of them.

Reactions: 6
Her leg wouldn't qualify because she can make use of a wheelchair and all queues are modified for this. It's very easy to claim ASD with no proof needed in FL. However DAS is only usually for 6 people, so no idea how they would use it for 22 of them.
Multiple ones

It will be maxs autism what has got them the das passes

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.