The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who works with Archie's age group, this is what I find the most unforgivable. It's a shame for all the children that they're missing those first few days back but to have your child start school for the very first time a week after his peers have already settled in, because you simply had to go on yet another lavish holiday, is disgusting.

They as parents may have done this 18 times before but for Archie it's his first and only time starting Reception and they're making it as difficult as possible for him by having him miss those vital first few days where bonds start to be formed and rules and routines are embedded. I really can't stress how important it is, yet Sue and Noel have denied him the right to a smooth transition to school by prioritising yet another holiday. There are no excuses, none whatsoever.
Exactly. That first day is so so special, with all the new little kids and the anxious mothers, probably the only time in their school lives you getbto hold their hand in line up. I remember my youngest starting school, the same school a lot if his nursery group went to. All the kids in the line happy as Larry, all the parents holding back tears! We held on to our kids hands, and skipped our way across the playground into school . Sounds a bit daft but it's a special memory for me. Starting school a week late, Scratty will miss all of that, tho not sure she cares, first days and milestones mean nothing to her as she's done it so many times. Archie will be the one who misses out, not her, cos she doesn't care enough.

Reactions: 15
Oh duck, we should have known.
The minute the last dog outgrows it’s puppyhood and the novelty wears off it’s onto the next one 😣
Same as with all the kids as babies.
How immature they are, and are teaching their kids to be just the same.
The next baby, the next puppy, the next holiday, the next car.
They’ll NEVER be satisfied, what an awful way to live.

As someone who works with Archie's age group, this is what I find the most unforgivable. It's a shame for all the children that they're missing those first few days back but to have your child start school for the very first time a week after his peers have already settled in, because you simply had to go on yet another lavish holiday, is disgusting.

They as parents may have done this 18 times before but for Archie it's his first and only time starting Reception and they're making it as difficult as possible for him by having him miss those vital first few days where bonds start to be formed and rules and routines are embedded. I really can't stress how important it is, yet Sue and Noel have denied him the right to a smooth transition to school by prioritising yet another holiday. There are no excuses, none whatsoever.
Precisely this.
A couple of years ago we were devastated when my grandson came down with chicken pox when he was due to start school and had to miss the first week, we were so upset that he wouldn’t be starting at the same time as his peers.
That was unavoidable and we still felt terrible, this lot couldn’t care less.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
We are a family of 4.. both of us work full time. I have no choice but to scour Facebook eBay charity shops etc for kids clothes and bits when they need them.. we always look out for the cheapest deals wherever we go and did very little over the summer unless we had money off vouchers for places.. always took our own food wherever we went!

These Disney holidays they go on are insane they are so far out of our reach we couldn’t even consider it.. even more so now because of the cost of living crisis - would be a once in a lifetime experience for most people if they even got that! They seem to treat it like a second home!… I don’t begrudge anyone anything and good luck to them all but these people are a different breed… freeloading and greedy are the only ways I could describe them. Like others have said I used to quite like and admire them for thier hard working attitude, but now they are just tacky and trashy. No doubt I’ve got an element of jealousy in terms of what I would love to be able to provide for my two children - but my kids do get my love and attention all the time and know the value of treats.
Don't confuse chucking money at kids instead of time with good parenting. You are a million times the parent that Scrats and Nowull could ever hope to be. They might be able to fling money around, but those kids are empty behind the eyes and have no room to develop and grow normally, lack of parental support, overcrowded noisy house, nothing to help broaden their minds or use their imagination just an overload of plastic tat. Kids don't need or want that lifestyle.

Come October/November time it’ll be the token clip of Noel going around turning off lights or the swim spa for a day fake worrying about money to try to make ‘the fans’ feel like one of them, while dropping another £50k on another holiday, a new car, Christmas etc. Insulting to anyone with a brain.
Don't forget Nowulls inspirational cost saving recipes. Enough to make the most Iron clad stomach heave

Reactions: 12
So are puppies and grandchildren the new thing now? So strange to make a huge deal of pregnancies, prams (that novelty wore off for me after two children, so long as it worked easily) new babies, then not give a comparative💩 about school or education. There is much more to parenthood than clothing, feeding and holidaying.

We are a family of 4.. both of us work full time. I have no choice but to scour Facebook eBay charity shops etc for kids clothes and bits when they need them.. we always look out for the cheapest deals wherever we go and did very little over the summer unless we had money off vouchers for places.. always took our own food wherever we went!

These Disney holidays they go on are insane they are so far out of our reach we couldn’t even consider it.. even more so now because of the cost of living crisis - would be a once in a lifetime experience for most people if they even got that! They seem to treat it like a second home!… I don’t begrudge anyone anything and good luck to them all but these people are a different breed… freeloading and greedy are the only ways I could describe them. Like others have said I used to quite like and admire them for thier hard working attitude, but now they are just tacky and trashy. No doubt I’ve got an element of jealousy in terms of what I would love to be able to provide for my two children - but my kids do get my love and attention all the time and know the value of treats.
That’s the thing with the Radford kids, they will never know the value of things.
Even well off people that I’ve known don’t throw money about like Sue & Noel because they want their kids to grow up knowing that these things must be earned and aren’t part of regular life.
Also they know how tacky and vulgar it would be to act that way, that doesn’t seem to register with Sue and Noel, the saying “less is more” is alien to them.

Reactions: 11
So are puppies and grandchildren the new thing now? So strange to make a huge deal of pregnancies, prams (that novelty wore off for me after two children, so long as it worked easily) new babies, then not give a comparative💩 about school or education. There is much more to parenthood than clothing, feeding and holidaying.
Just puppies not grandchildren

• Sad
The state of America I have no desire at the moment to visit.
But the Radfraud’s would fit right in in Florida, one of the most basket case states in a land mass of basket case states!
The Redneck Radfords ride again.

To be fair I think they will have a shock once the big energy bills come in after October they have the pie shops and the house they can't really put the price of pies up as the are expensive as it is and that's the type of things people will cut back on as they are a luxury really! We will see!

Reactions: 17
With the trip they have just had, the one they are on now and possibly another one they have probably spent 100k plus on them all , which is great if u can afford it , which they obviously can afford and so they should be made to go private when they have their next child (if they do!) and private dentists /health care ! They can also pay for private education aswel ! That will save mr and Mrs tax payer a good few quid! I dread to think how much they have cost the government over the years ! And I get they pay tax on their shop and tax on any media earnings , but even so !! Let’s hope they have produced 20 odd hard working tax payers !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair I think they will have a shock once the big energy bills come in after October they have the pie shops and the house they can't really put the price of pies up as the are expensive as it is and that's the type of things people will cut back on as they are a luxury really! We will see!
Yep, so many businesses worried that they may have to close because of this.
And pies may well become a luxury to many that have bought them over the years.
Seems Sue & Noel are too busy planning their next Disney holiday and getting excited about the delivery of another new puppy (sigh) to think about stuff like this!
If he has to close the magic pie shop wonder where the sheep will be claiming the money comes from then?

With the trip they have just had, the one they are on now and possibly another one they have probably spent 100k plus on them all , which is great if u can afford it , which they obviously can afford and so they should be made to go private when they have their next child (if they do!) and private dentists /health care ! They can also pay for private education aswel ! That will save mr and Mrs tax payer a good few quid! I dread to think how much they have cost the government over the years ! And I get they pay tax on their shop and tax on any media earnings , but even so !! Let’s hope they have produced 20 odd hard working tax payers !
It must be at least £100k which is madness when you consider the amount of children, grandchildren and pets they have to help support for many years to come. That could have been spent on something productive like tutoring, private school, Uni, clubs, deposits or savings for the children, therapy for speech or to help the autistic children. The gravy train won’t last much longer and they aren’t seeing the bigger picture at all.

Tiffany? The look like primary and don't suit her at all theynare way to big foe her face looks like a bumble bee

• Haha
I’ve just had a look at her instagram, talk about boasting. I went to Disney in April and didn’t have time to post on social media, I also don’t want my children’s memories to be about me glued to my phone. If she’s having such a great time why does she feel the need to spend all her time on instagram. Something is obviously missing from her life or she just addicted to the dopamine hit. She should considering putting the phone away and be present in the moment with her children!

• Heart
Does Luke work?
He seems to be home a lot!
He works with Noel at the bakery packing last I heard.
Also they paid for Millie and the kids to go with them (probably said it was for Millie’s birthday) but yesterday when they were out I think Millie stayed behind at the house and in the pool. She wasn’t seen or heard in any of sues stories and she posted some pics from the pool. I mean she could have just used the swim spa at home 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
F**k off! They make a mockery out of those that do work hard. We can't afford a trip out of this bloody county, we both work. Arseholes
Laughable how many of their 'fans' believe they've actually funded it all.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.