The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were just about £300 for a 2 bed ! few months back we were using and paying £80. its crazy
Insane prices people are being charged! I still live at home but I’m not oblivious to how much people are going to be paying.

Reactions: 6
Apparently they've paid for the whole trip to Florida 😂
People who reply with an arse licking comment are so embarrassing - do they think they are going to be invited round to the Radford’s house and become best friends because they’ve taken it upon themselves to be some kind of white knight. Idiots.

Reactions: 12
She should considering putting the phone away and be present in the moment with her children!
I've noticed a lot more angry glares from Hallie and Phoebe towards Sue and her ever-present camera during this trip and other times when they are caught candidly on camera. They are getting sick of Sue's constant filming, as well.

A couple days ago, I heard one of the older girls ask how many days do they have left. I think Sue said until Tuesday, but I could be wrong. The background was noisy.

Reactions: 9
Oh lovely, make sure to rub all your sweets on the dirty street??? They’re so disgusting!
View attachment 1552207
And FYI Sue all those M&Ms have the colourings that cause hyperactivity so enjoy having all those kids high as a kite later!

I really can’t cope with hearing her get excited over fck all constantly! “Oh wow guyzzzz aren’t these amaaazing!!” No it’s a cheap bit of plastic tat with a Disney picture and you’re creaming your knickers over it, get a grip, you’re in your 40’s FFS.
To be fair that street is probably cleaner than her rug at home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A family of 23 can pay for two trip to Florida within the space of 4 months on a £50k a year salary, and pay all their household bills? Nevermind the other stuff - free swim spa free hot tub, free kitchen etc. - it’s all down to “hard work” in the bakery. Sure…

Reactions: 13
Wonder if they dogs have been walked whilst they are away. Or have they gone to kennels?
They’ll have just been let out on on that miniscule patch of arificial lawn they call a garden if the older lads have remembered...bet they havent cleaned up after them either, inside the house or outside...can imagine the stench is disgusting...🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This is winding me up, she is saying Channel 5 have given them no money or freebies. Absolute crock.

Reactions: 12
One of their latest videos " We had such a brilliant day celebrating Millie's 21st birthday 🎁🎂🥰 we certainly ate enough pancakes between us 🤣"

They then went shopping, again!

Would love to know what Sue believes she actually does which qualifies as 'working hard'. She doesn't earn a wage, and even with housework/childcare she does the bare minimum and spends most of her day chilling, shopping or looking at social media.

Sure, Noel works hard at the bakery when they're not on one of their numerous holidays, but there is no way his 'hard work' alone pays for all of this, absolutely no way. She must think we were born yesterday.

Selling your kid's privacy on social media and blagging freebie after freebie does not equate to working hard Sue! You continuously spouting this tit is just a massive slap in the face to everyone out there who genuinely does work hard for a living and yet still can't even afford one holiday per year! duck off you smug witch!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Would love to know what Sue believes she actually does which counts as 'working hard'. She doesn't earn a wage, and even with housework/childcare she does the bare minimum and spends most of her day chilling, shopping or looking at social media.

Sure, Noel works hard at the bakery when they're not on one of their numerous holidays, but there is no way his 'hard work' alone pays for all of this, absolutely no way. She must think we were born yesterday.

Selling your kid's privacy on social media and blagging freebie after freebie does not equate to working hard Sue! You continuously spouting this tit is just a massive slap in the face to everyone out there who genuinely does work hard for a living and yet still can't even afford one holiday per year! duck off you smug witch!!!!!
I’m not even convinced that Noel works hard at the bakery, he starts early but comes home for an hour or so to do the school run as Sue can’t manage it alone, then he finishes early to do the picking up school run!
Add in all the time he takes off for all these holidays and he’s hardly there.

Would love to know what Sue believes she actually does which qualifies as 'working hard'. She doesn't earn a wage, and even with housework/childcare she does the bare minimum and spends most of her day chilling, shopping or looking at social media.

She'll be even more smug now 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
If not working and filming yourself in a swim spa or at Disney is seen as heroic levels of working hard (according to Sue’s logic), I’d love to know what she thinks of working parents (besides Noel).

Reactions: 6
Does Luke work?
He seems to be home a lot!
He supposedly packs the orders at the bakery, that said, last kids and counting, Noel had to practically drag Luke there and force him to pack pies as Luke said " he really couldn't be bothered" so in answer to your question, I don't think Luke actually does very much. He goes shopping with Sue a lot.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.