The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised they even are thinking of naming her Bella (not very original, the most basic dog name) thought they’d go straight for Minnie sue to the Disney love.
Surprised its not a male as well since they wanted a male last time.
i think the fact that Minnie is a potential name option is a sign that Sue is finally accepting that she won't be adding any further kids to her "and counting..." brood, as I'm certain Minnie would have been the obvious choice for her next baby girl - the perfect combination of the "ie" ending and proof of her childish love for disney! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Reactions: 11
A family of 23 can pay for two trip to Florida within the space of 4 months on a £50k a year salary, and pay all their household bills? Nevermind the other stuff - free swim spa free hot tub, free kitchen etc. - it’s all down to “hard work” in the bakery. Sure…
Obviously they don’t mean it’s all from the bakery. They film for Ch5 and their YouTube channel makes them a lot of money. Why do you think so many YouTubers give up their day jobs once they realise how much they can make from vlogging. But they sell their childrens privacy so rather them than me.

That bag is awful. Why does an adult want that?!

Reactions: 8
Obviously they don’t mean it’s all from the bakery. They film for Ch5 and their YouTube channel makes them a lot of money. Why do you think so many YouTubers give up their day jobs once they realise how much they can make from vlogging. But they sell their childrens privacy so rather them than me.

That bag is awful. Why does an adult want that?!
An adult who has the mental age of a child. Skanky Sue is gonna use that as a handbag isn't she. Absolute walloper

• Haha
There is no way they could afford to take all their kids, some grandkids and a few hangers on to Disney off one wage. As already been stated many parents with two jobs can’t afford that. Just be honest Sue and admit it’s whoring your kids out that is bringing in the £.

Also Sue if you read this stop being cruel to your dogs.

Reactions: 10
Wtf would possess Sue to want a toy story backpack??? She's nearly bloody 50.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Think Sue knows the sheep will all be replying to the dog post telling them to call that poor little dog Minnie because of their love of all things Disney 🙄
Everything’s going to be about Disney now isn’t it?
She’ll probably use that bag from Noel to carry it around in!!
Sue probably won’t stop until the family become brand ambassadors for the company.
Them being so wholesome and all that🙄

So her son bought her Tiffany sunglasses. Most parents would be horrified at their child (who still lives at home) spending so much money on a present for them.

Exactly. That first day is so so special, with all the new little kids and the anxious mothers, probably the only time in their school lives you getbto hold their hand in line up. I remember my youngest starting school, the same school a lot if his nursery group went to. All the kids in the line happy as Larry, all the parents holding back tears! We held on to our kids hands, and skipped our way across the playground into school . Sounds a bit daft but it's a special memory for me. Starting school a week late, Scratty will miss all of that, tho not sure she cares, first days and milestones mean nothing to her as she's done it so many times. Archie will be the one who misses out, not her, cos she doesn't care enough.
I very nearly missed my eldests first day of school as ended up back in hospital with my newborn the night before... it was 2020 as well, so peak covid... so I was alone in a room, sobbing my heart out at the prospect of missing her first day of school... I begged them to let us go home... thankfully they did (we ended up back in again a few days later though!) it boggles my mind that she doesn't care that he's missed his first day of school!

• Heart
I agree about the bakery side of things as it's hardly ever open these days. He does work a damn sight harder than Sue though as he picks up all the slack from her at home too (cooking, school runs, DIY etc).

The early mornings with the bakery can't be easy on top of all of that, so I do think he qualifies as 'working hard' (especially back in the day when the bakery really was their only income, apart from the benefits which they always deny they claimed) but Sue is completely deluded if she believes hard work alone affords you all that they have these days. If it did, we'd all have twice yearly holidays to Florida and own a Porsche and Swim Spa. I wouldn't even want those things, as I'd find much more useful things to invest the money in if I had it, but the fact of the matter is I don't despite working a damn sight harder than Sue (how someone who has never done a day's work in her life can spout about people affording things if they work hard is beyond me). Does she really think people who can't afford to fritter thousands on frivolous luxuries simply don't work hard enough? Just goes to show how out of touch she is with the real world.
Yes, the childish mentality is people who earn their own money (not from selling their family on vlogs) and don’t spend it on Disney holidays and swim spas are jealous hAtUrz. Or they spend their money wisely and have this thing called class where they don’t brag about what they have? 🤷‍♀️

I very nearly missed my eldests first day of school as ended up back in hospital with my newborn the night before... it was 2020 as well, so peak covid... so I was alone in a room, sobbing my heart out at the prospect of missing her first day of school... I begged them to let us go home... thankfully they did (we ended up back in again a few days later though!) it boggles my mind that she doesn't care that he's missed his first day of school!
Just because Noel and Sue are clearly bored of their child’s first days at school, education and the children having a social life outside of the family, doesn’t mean the poor children are. So long as they got a few quid off their holiday, that’s the priority. 🙄

Last edited:
Watching that vlog James’s girlfriend as one sour face n it’s all spend spend spend how the hell they gettin all this crap home

Watching that vlog James’s girlfriend as one sour face n it’s all spend spend spend how the hell they gettin all this crap home
She’s probably sick of the constant noise they all make! I find it hard to watch their vlogs as they’re so noisy with all the kids.

Millie’s 21st didn’t look very exciting.

Reactions: 9
I mearly enquired while chester zoo is a lovely shade of lobster red and was met by "duck off Karen" by millie motormouth 😅😅😅😅

Chester needs taking into care. Sunburn is neglect.

I've seen so many comments of people just so bored of her bragging. They have far less supportive fans these days

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I suffered with anxiety really bad growing up and really struggled with first day of school. Its a shame she doesn’t care they are missing it and the emotional impact it can have on them. Yes memories are more important than a few days at school but these are literally the most important few days for a child. Their classmates will all have friendship groups and seating plans, its not fair for a child to walk in lost on purpose. She has 22 kids and absolutely no clue. Not only will her kids feel lost and more anxious they will also be absolutely exhausted.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He supposedly packs the orders at the bakery, that said, last kids and counting, Noel had to practically drag Luke there and force him to pack pies as Luke said " he really couldn't be bothered" so in answer to your question, I don't think Luke actually does very much. He goes shopping with Sue a lot.
Poor boy. The pressure is either to work in the bakery or have a baby, everything else is ignored.

Reactions: 7
Those kids all need teaching some bloody manners and how to use a knife and fork. They are so feral. I would be ashamed if my children behaved the way they do. James’s girlfriend has a face like a slapped backside and Ellie is just as bad as the rest of the cult. “ I need this”. She needs a good slap!
Absolute bleeping greedy idiots the lot of them. I await their downfall.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if James gf was a last minute addition. I wonder when they booked whether it was suppose to be Harley with Millie and the kids but they split so they did a name change and Megan went instead. She could have been going all along I mean Connor goes everywhere with them. He probably stays with Katie just to get the free holidays. I know he helps with childcare but any young lad would if they get a free trip to America twice in a year. I do find it strange when Katie and Connor go with them when they in the camper van. If I was Katie I would love some alone time at home away from them all. She would have the house to herself apart from Jack, Luke and James who are probably gaming most of the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.