The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon there meters are rigged 😂😂😂
I was thinking that 😏 ....what on earth is the electric bill going to be for that size of a house?? Dreading mine and I’m a 3 bedroom Victorian terrace- the money they have bloody wasted whilst on this holiday, absolutely appalling and to get another puppy? She is out of control.. mindless, clueless, selfish witch...🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
How can Sue work hard? She doesn't have a job.
Work hard, play hard huh Sue. So I must not work hard enough as my husband and I both work full time but we couldn’t fund 2x Florida trips a year. Maybe I should have been pushing babies out at 13 instead of sticking in at school to get to Uni 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
To be fair I think they will have a shock once the big energy bills come in after October they have the pie shops and the house they can't really put the price of pies up as the are expensive as it is and that's the type of things people will cut back on as they are a luxury really! We will see!
Bakery near me is over 100 years old , and facing a quarter of a million bill this year, saying this might be the end of them . And they have big contracts too

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m not even convinced that Noel works hard at the bakery, he starts early but comes home for an hour or so to do the school run as Sue can’t manage it alone, then he finishes early to do the picking up school run!
Add in all the time he takes off for all these holidays and he’s hardly there.
I agree about the bakery side of things as it's hardly ever open these days. He does work a damn sight harder than Sue though as he picks up all the slack from her at home too (cooking, school runs, DIY etc).

The early mornings with the bakery can't be easy on top of all of that, so I do think he qualifies as 'working hard' (especially back in the day when the bakery really was their only income, apart from the benefits which they always deny they claimed) but Sue is completely deluded if she believes hard work alone affords you all that they have these days. If it did, we'd all have twice yearly holidays to Florida and own a Porsche and Swim Spa. I wouldn't even want those things, as I'd find much more useful things to invest the money in if I had it, but the fact of the matter is I don't despite working a damn sight harder than Sue (how someone who has never done a day's work in her life can spout about people affording things if they work hard is beyond me). Does she really think people who can't afford to fritter thousands on frivolous luxuries simply don't work hard enough? Just goes to show how out of touch she is with the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apparently they've paid for the whole trip to Florida 😂
“Work hard play hard that’s motto”
Hmm 🤔 wonder why the family were never seen to play hard before TV companies started paying them and other companies started sending them freebies along with YouTube revenue and all the rest?!!
When they only had the magic pie shop they were brassic and couldn’t even afford proper bedding to go on the kids bare mattresses.
Trips to Disney were a pipe dream then.
They don’t work hard, they just got lucky that they came to prominence at the same time as reality TV shows and social media & Youtube!

• Heart
They don’t work hard, they just got lucky that they came to prominence at the same time as reality TV shows and social media & Youtube!
And at what cost to their children's long term mental health? Sue doesn't even consider the consequences of her actions, she's just too busy bragging "look what we've got now".

Reactions: 9
And at what cost to their children's long term mental health? Sue doesn't even consider the consequences of her actions, she's just too busy bragging "look what we've got now".
Sue hasn’t got the intelligence to actually think.
She really does believe that all this materialism is brilliant, not a thought for what’s really best for the kids.

Reactions: 7
She’s a bleeping , lying, manipulative, bragging, deceitful, witch and a pathetic mother. Who would ever aspire to be like her, no one would want to share a bed with Crusty Bollocks let alone produce his spawn. 🤮

Bakery near me is over 100 years old , and facing a quarter of a million bill this year, saying this might be the end of them . And they have big contracts too
Mr D has a small business in the same kind of line as Nowull and gas/ electric bills will be up by 900 % next month. May be the end ( who knows) and we’ve never been able to go on more than one 2 week holiday every few years. I just wonder why the sheep can’t work out the truth!

• Sad
  • Heart
Work hard? When did you last have a job Sue? Firing the baby cannon for 30years and you certainly weren’t working before you had kids because you were thirteen!!

Sorry to sound rude but Archie in a pushchair looks ridiculous.
Maybe he is worn out after being dragged around a very hot,busy Disney.
They are at Disney, incase you missed it. I don't think Sue has mentioned it very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a disagreement with someone on Facebook over Lazy Susan " working hard" I said Sue was lazy and didn't work hard to be told, how could someone with 22 kids not work hard? I told them that she doesn't work hard as all she does is washing, she was saying in a q & a that they were going to get a cleaner, so knowing lazy that's happened. She doesn't cook, she let's the elder ones take care of the younger ones, Noel does the school runs and all of the cooking, and considering how many kids they have, Sue has way too much chill time. She posted on Instagram the other day that it was 10am and the house was cleaned from top to bottom, no way could you clean a 10 bedroom house in a couple of hours if you don't have a team of people helping you. It would take you a good hour or so to quickly make 20 beds let alone deep clean a house.

Sorry to sound rude but Archie in a pushchair looks ridiculous.
Maybe he is worn out after being dragged around a very hot,busy Disney.
They are at Disney, incase you missed it. I don't think Sue has mentioned it very much.
Not defending them, however, my son was 4 when we went and although he walked most of the time, he did jump in it now and again to get out of the sun and to have a bit of a rest.

Reactions: 8
I've noticed a lot more angry glares from Hallie and Phoebe towards Sue and her ever-present camera during this trip and other times when they are caught candidly on camera. They are getting sick of Sue's constant filming, as well.

A couple days ago, I heard one of the older girls ask how many days do they have left. I think Sue said until Tuesday, but I could be wrong. The background was noisy.
Yes their death glares! They are very good at it!

Reactions: 4
Sues house has never been clean and tidy, until she hired cleaners. Sue does not clean and tidy the house, she throws piles of washing down the stairs sticks it in the washing machine and chills with a coffee , that’s about all sue does!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.