The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so how do they keep affording to go to America as much as they are?! I understand they must be on a lot of money from TV deals it surely the bakery doesn’t make THAT much. normal families save for years to be able to go on a two week holiday to Florida!!
Another dog to add to the mix as well it’s jus bloody crazy!!!!! The cost of food and energy will affect everyone surely they will feel the affect on the purse strings with the pure amount of food they buy!!!

the clothes thing your right she has that many she jus buys them clothes for there age not actual fit!!!!

Reactions: 11
It's getting hard to even snark on these people, they're so bloody disgusting. Another poor dog brought into this terrible home. Another big fat paycheck going to a breeder who doesn't give a crap about the quality of life this dog will have. These are living creatures Sue, not collectables- although after 22 babies she still hasn't realised they're humans, not collectible dolls.

Planning another Disney trip? Are they that miserable in their daily lives that they need to plan an escape constantly? Why don't you use that money for making your "real life" better? Or will you never be happy in life but you're constantly trying to buy a temporary hit of serotonin?

What a miserable and pathetic pack of people. Absolutely terrible parents and role models in every possible way. I can picture Sue and Noel's lives 20 years from now, and they're very bleak and depressing

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is the problem with Lazy Susan not working. Now the kids all go to school and nursery, she has nothing to do for 6 hours a day, so she sits on the Internet looking for the next best thing. Whether that be clothes, shopping, dogs, holidays or whatever. This is because she doesn't know what to do with herself because all she has ever known is kids and babies. We know she doesn't do much around the house, we know she doesn't walk the dogs. Luke is her only company at home she has to go out with now Millie has her own place ( ha ha) and she has no friends so she's buying all this stuff out of boredom, telling herself it's making her happy, when actually it's just something to do. She wouldn't think that Chloes on maternity leave, let me help at the bakery, because it wouldn't even enter her head to do so, and actually because she's not ever there, she would probably be more a hindrance than a help.

Reactions: 15
I don’t follow, but I remember watching their first ever tv program and thinking what a hard working pair they were. Him being a baker with his own company and her for looking after the kids. I don’t agree with that many kids, but the reason I’m on here, is I had a nosey on their IG page and could not believe the amount of ultra expensive holidays they go on, meals out, things they buy, the pets they purchase etc etc no way on earth is a baker making that much money. How on earth are they able to find this lifestyle? I didn’t think programmes gave you that much money. I know Sue has gone down the influencer part of accepting tons of gifted items and also being paid to advertise - I hate this. I feel this family have lost their way and they are a bunch of freeloaders, wanting something in return for doing very little. Sue even posted a picture of a hotel stay with her husband, deliberately showing her Gucci bag in the background. Bit tacky & boastful. Maybe that sounds harsh, but I was not liking what I was seeing and hearing from the Radleys.

i can’t believe how much their fans blinker themselves to the fact that he was a man that got a child pregnant - how long were things going on prior to this. The papers etc doing the “hard workers having their lovely holiday and avoiding the child sex, mental health struggles and general neglect (leaving underfed kids in a “pool” by themselves). There surely will be a tell all at some point in the future. Almost wish Chris would go for it but he probably needs therapy before he’d have the strength for this.

I think I've narrowed down what I dislike about this family, though a few years ago I really did like them
*Too many children, how can you possibly meet everyone's needs
* Too many dogs, same about meeting their needs
* Environmentally unfriendly: big lovers of loads of crap and just generally too much stuff
* Seem to put education way down on their list of importance
* Making teenage pregnancy seem glamorous when it isn't
* Many more things but this will do for now

Reactions: 19
Poor Archie no one bar maybe kay eh can understand what the poor sod is saying his speech is really behind.i ve never heard her address this or say that he has speech therapy etc. He most definitely needed to be in school the start of term. Really unfair on the children to miss those first few days.

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion:

Another dog to join the brood, whilst the kids get very little food.

Anothet bleeping dog 😩. We've got 2 lovely dogs how the duck will they manage 6 with all those kids 🙈

duck me, that's put me off my breakfast :sick:

This is much better parenting! Daisy knows her budget and chose something she really wanted, not he first thing she saw. She's more mature than Sue!
I think Daisy has actually been brought up well and hopefully she doesn’t grow up acting like her aunties n uncles :/ she’s really pretty too not a clone!

Reactions: 20
Right at the end here she says how lucky they are to be living this life and for no rational reason, it really wound me up.
CB0CD1EB-4A5C-4D3D-993A-6BCCB1406FC9.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
They didn't even get the luxury of the plastic thrown over them before they got wet. You can see they are both absolutely soaking underneath the plastic by the way the girl in the green dress shoulder blades are sticking to the fabric of the dress. Pink and white stripes looks soaking too.

Dunno they all look the same to me. Might be Bonny or whatever her name is
Bonnie don't forget the ie on the ends of all the girls names!!! Worst being HeiDIE!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling they will go back to Disney at Christmas time and do Disney at Christmas I don’t know why. Although they will say it’s instead of presents like Lapland but we all know they will still get an obscene amount of presents.

Yep dogs instead of babies! The dogs aren't even well behaved either absolutely ridiculous! They haven't even got the room, the garden ks taken up by stupid hot tubs and swim spas

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling they will go back to Disney at Christmas time and do Disney at Christmas I don’t know why. Although they will say it’s instead of presents like Lapland but we all know they will still get an obscene amount of presents.
Their Christmas Theatricals really piss me off. With their heaps upon heaps of stuff. If they go back to Disney I feel I might eat my so called hat! Really though, what a bunch of wasteful individuals, screwing the planet up, bit by bit x makes one want to cry, almost

How do they even have the time to train all of these new puppies? Do you think they just send them to a trainer because I doubt they have the time and patience to do any individual training with them.
Who even looks after all the dogs when they go on all of these holidays so often?

I feel like Sue is so materialistic because she's trying to compensate for not having all of these holidays and brand new material things in her own childhood, but buying all of these material things won't make her children happy, they might get a short high from having all new stuff but once that wears off, its not going to make their relationship any better because they'll still be lacking in the one-to-one emotional and social support that she can't possibly provide for every single one of them equally, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 13
They also won’t be able to maintain this lifestyle. Whether that’s Sue and Nowull themselves or the kids when (and if) they ever move on as adults. You tube etc won’t be around forever and these kids don’t have the education to support themselves.

How do they even have the time to train all of these new puppies? Do you think they just send them to a trainer because I doubt they have the time and patience to do any individual training with them.
Who even looks after all the dogs when they go on all of these holidays so often?

I feel like Sue is so materialistic because she's trying to compensate for not having all of these holidays and brand new material things in her own childhood, but buying all of these material things won't make her children happy, they might get a short high from having all new stuff but once that wears off, its not going to make their relationship any better because they'll still be lacking in the one-to-one emotional and social support that she can't possibly provide for every single one of them equally, if that makes sense.
I'd assume the dogs are left in the care of the eldest kids who stay behind, they seem to take the dogs to a couple of training sessions and act like that's that fully trained, then move on to the next one.
Adding yet another puppy is absolutely shocking!! We could already tell how much favouritism they have with the pets constantly choosing cookie to go on days out and holidays over any of the other ones but this is just awful 😕 I can't imagine cookie is fully trained in anything yet let alone the other ones. It's not fair on anyone human or canine to do that and they should have been told no, but didn't someone point out the pups are possibly linked to Sophie??!
Hopefully there are sensible viewers out there that will call them out for it.

When was the last time lola was even mentioned? Hadn't thought about it until now but if ever they post about the dogs it's always the frenchies or cookie but can't ever recall one including lola, anyone else know when she was last referenced??!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We are a family of 4.. both of us work full time. I have no choice but to scour Facebook eBay charity shops etc for kids clothes and bits when they need them.. we always look out for the cheapest deals wherever we go and did very little over the summer unless we had money off vouchers for places.. always took our own food wherever we went!

These Disney holidays they go on are insane they are so far out of our reach we couldn’t even consider it.. even more so now because of the cost of living crisis - would be a once in a lifetime experience for most people if they even got that! They seem to treat it like a second home!… I don’t begrudge anyone anything and good luck to them all but these people are a different breed… freeloading and greedy are the only ways I could describe them. Like others have said I used to quite like and admire them for thier hard working attitude, but now they are just tacky and trashy. No doubt I’ve got an element of jealousy in terms of what I would love to be able to provide for my two children - but my kids do get my love and attention all the time and know the value of treats.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.