The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly dont think the you tube and tv show would be as lucrative as what they are portraying it to be....or the pie shop. All seems rather fishy and i certainly wonder if the pie shop is used as something not above board

• Wow
Reactions: 14
$120 per person??!! There is no way to justify spending that much money just to get some sweets just accounting for the kids the price would be enormous probably what any other person would spend booking a whole holiday!
I dread to think what the total cost of all this comes to 🤔😳
100% I believe you have to pay for children and adults! The cost of the extra things they have booked to do is thousands of pounds ontop! 😬

Reactions: 8
i watched a documentary about them yesterday and thought the exact same thing all throughout!! Even the same creepy looks🤢
And the way they always wear the same clothes as each other. So creepy

Reactions: 12
Definitely getting Turpin family vibes watching their holiday in Florida 🫣
The Turpins were mentioned several pages ago on this thread. I was unfamiliar with their story, so watched some documentaries on YouTube about them about a week ago.

Some similarities are really creepy. The kids being dressed alike; the parents being obsessed with Disney (with them it was Disney Land); the mother spending thousands of dollars on toys and clothes and junk which were never opened; the parents eating well while the kids did not; little emphasis on education; big gap in parents' ages and the mother marrying young (in their case, he was 23 and she was 16), suggesting he was grooming her; kids not having a lot of friends.

However, the abuse from the Turpins was 100 times worse than how the Radfords treat their kids, but I kept being reminded of the Radfords while I was watching the footage of their story.

Note to Sue -- don't ever use a bowl to cut your husband's hair...it is not a good look at all.

Reactions: 11
I assumed that all the extra activities like droid making, the dinners with the characters and the halloween thing was so they could film it. I thought they had trouble with filming at Disney and could only vlog though so I dunno. I know they are doing rides as well but this time it seems they are doing more experiences than they normally do. They must be getting paid or writing it off as an expense or something. The amount they are spending lately is just absurd. The problem is sooner or later the money will run out. People are already waking up to their bragging and constant spending. Then with no more babies they won’t be interested. They will only have the magic pie shop to fall back on and people won’t want to wait weeks for a pie they can get for half the price at a supermarket.

How many holidays have they had this year?I think the kids are spoilt rotten too many holidays ,too many presents for birthdays, Easter ,Christmas ,Valentine's day.
It a never ending gravy train.
How are these kids going to handle real life on their own ,when they have so much luxury at home.The oldest ones still at home seem to have no ambition bare a few exceptions.

Reactions: 12
They got a refund of £6,760 because their flight was delayed.
More spending money on tat. Sue must have been pleased!

• Wow
  • Angry
How many holidays have they had this year?I think the kids are spoilt rotten too many holidays ,too many presents for birthdays, Easter ,Christmas ,Valentine's day.
It a never ending gravy train.
How are these kids going to handle real life on their own ,when they have so much luxury at home.The oldest ones still at home seem to have no ambition bare a few exceptions.
Unless Sue and Noel have stashed away a big lump in investments, those kids are gonna have a huge fall when this is all over. Their core audience is other families, many of whom will be seeing their own disposable income reduce with rising living costs. To watch this huge family spend hundreds of thousands in a year on their luxury vehicles, holidays, presents and be gifted so much free stuff is really going to cause people to turn away from them. Sue will say it’s people being jealous and maybe it is - after all when you’re struggling to pay a mortgage/rent, sky high bills and can’t just nip off on a 100 grand holiday it does get a bit galling.

Reactions: 13
Who would even want to celebrate hallowe’en in early September, before the kids have even started school?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw this on a post about an american family see with 17 kids (not the duggars!) They show up everywhere 🙄
Unfortunately there are too many people willing to believe the lies and false hype and not the truth.
That's why there needs to be a tell-all expose written by someone close to the source (family member) or a definitive documentary made about them.

Reactions: 16
Just saw this on a post about an american family see with 17 kids (not the duggars!) They show up everywhere 🙄
I’m sorry, who in their right mind believes a family of 22 survive on money made solely from a crappy pie shop?! Their pie shop isn’t McDonald’s so no way on earth they can survive on that income alone. Anyone with some sort of brain would realise they claim all the money off the government they can, with YouTube and the show compensating them largely

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry, who in their right mind believes a family of 22 survive on money made solely from a crappy pie shop?! Their pie shop isn’t McDonald’s so no way on earth they can survive on that income alone. Anyone with some sort of brain would realise they claim all the money off the government they can, with YouTube and the show compensating them largely
Plus all the freebies and “ads” that they do!

• Heart
Unfortunately there are too many people willing to believe the lies and false hype and not the truth.
That's why there needs to be a tell-all expose written by someone close to the source (family member) or a definitive documentary made about them.
I don't think the minions would believe it. Sue would just say it was jealousy and they'd all be falling over to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.