The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not that easy when your under the control of someone, he would have convinced her you were all jealous and wanted her away from him so she would struggle. When it comes out people will be shocked to find out what Noel is really like. He’s a nasty angry perv
Yep, it's not easy at all. Statistically it takes most people 7 attempts to leave an abusive partner. I imagine it's even worse when you're mentally stuck at 13 and have young children and no prospects to make money on your own (assuming this was before their "fame"). If anyone has been in a serious relationship with someone who turned out to be abusive and manipulative they know how hard and sometimes dangerous it is to leave them, and if you haven't experienced that then I'm glad you haven't and I hope it stays that way.

Sue is a dick but that doesn't cancel out the fact that she is likely in an abusive or unhealthy relationship that started with grooming. And I know people think she's the one who "wears the pants" but remember that there was a power imbalance from the beginning and that she's the one stuck at home barefoot and pregnant with no friends, hobbies or job/education and who is constantly seeking validation from him. Just because she's a nasty mouthy Karen who spends lots of money doesn't mean she's the dominant one in that relationship. It's probably her way of filling the void and regaining some sense of control of her life, or so she thinks, even though she's going about it all the wrong way.

The fact that she was fully prepared to leave is interesting and makes me think she knows all this deep down

Ok now that I've somewhat "defended" Sue I feel a bit nauseous, I'm going to make myself feel better by saying that she's a dumbass and I bet the Story Lake people will be glad she isn't coming back, but also, I would assume the neighbours are also guests having a holiday? Why punish the accommodation because some other guests are being loud? Bunch of clowns

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yep, it's not easy at all. Statistically it takes most people 7 attempts to leave an abusive partner. I imagine it's even worse when you're mentally stuck at 13 and have young children and no prospects to make money on your own (assuming this was before their "fame"). If anyone has been in a serious relationship with someone who turned out to be abusive and manipulative they know how hard and sometimes dangerous it is to leave them, and if you haven't experienced that then I'm glad you haven't and I hope it stays that way.

Sue is a dick but that doesn't cancel out the fact that she is likely in an abusive or unhealthy relationship that started with grooming. And I know people think she's the one who "wears the pants" but remember that there was a power imbalance from the beginning and that she's the one stuck at home barefoot and pregnant with no friends, hobbies or job/education and who is constantly seeking validation from him. Just because she's a nasty mouthy Karen who spends lots of money doesn't mean she's the dominant one in that relationship. It's probably her way of filling the void and regaining some sense of control of her life, or so she thinks, even though she's going about it all the wrong way.

The fact that she was fully prepared to leave is interesting and makes me think she knows all this deep down

Ok now that I've somewhat "defended" Sue I feel a bit nauseous, I'm going to make myself feel better by saying that she's a dumbass and I bet the Story Lake people will be glad she isn't coming back, but also, I would assume the neighbours are also guests having a holiday? Why punish the accommodation because some other guests are being loud? Bunch of clowns
it’s also hard to make school mum friends when you have a lot in a school. Because everyone else is stood out side one class and your running from class to class and don’t get to stand and chat, even after everything and her behaviour. If she came her and said I need help and advice on how to leave, I’d try and help. Because no one should suffer in a relationship . I don’t like sue, but I hate Noel his smug look and the cheek to try and be famous after what he did

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Shelldropper have you seen Sue fight children to get first in the queue for a hug with Mickey yet? :ROFLMAO:
She probably thinks the characters are real and they all go to sleep in the castle at the end of the day
No I’m so glad I’ve not bumped into them at all although they were at HS/AK the same day as us…… my husband is probably glad we haven’t as he think I’d say something 😂

Reactions: 5
Mickey's Halloween Party is about £120 each from a quick google.... that's another £1.5k there, just for a few crappy sweets and a bag!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Not the radford related , but Disney related ! Is 12 to old for Disney land ( Paris , not made of money haha!) our 11 year old wants to go next year and I don’t want to book it and then her change her mind and say she’s to old !( bearing in mind she’s starting secondary school next week !) she has never been before , she isn’t in to Disney all that much but really wants to go!
Do it! My daughter celebrated her 12th birthday last week, it’s an amazing place, either paris or florida

Mickey's Halloween Party is about £120 each from a quick google.... that's another £1.5k there, just for a few crappy sweets and a bag!
Please tell me they were there last night as the weather was shocking and hosed it down from about 4pm…. Although Mother Nature put on the most beautiful electrical storm
It’s definitely not cheap, just another way for Disney to extract your hard earned money! We’re done with Disney now for a good while

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We did shout at them didn't we nowull!
How can she not see the irony that this is what they put their own neighbours back at home through on a daily basis? Ok it might not be 4:30am but they still allow children to scream and shout in the garden at way past 11pm, or the crack of dawn, when many people will be trying to sleep themselves.

No thought for others whatsoever but the minute it happens to them it's unacceptable. I'm glad Tattle finally gave you the push you needed to confront the issue Sue, clearly you were totally incapable of thinking of that for yourself before reading that's what you should do 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She really is so immature and so lacking in brainpower isn't she. Standing there watching fireworks and the Disney castle thing and the only word she can find to say is 'wow'. Over and over again. She is so stunted mentally she has the mental age of a child. She's knocking on 50, surely to God she's seen fireworks before? Those are pretty average as fireworks go, certainly not a wow moment.

Reactions: 12
Imagine paying out so much for a Halloween party when they’ve got their own coven of witches with Sue and her gobby spiteful elder girls!
Definitely a case of having more money than sense.
Mind you even if they were totally skint there’d still be more money than sense in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow. Not sure how much the hallowe’en thing was but just looks like a stroll through buildings to fill a bag of sweets. Totally worth the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

True enough.

Reactions: 1
Sues probably looking at those sweet filled bags thinking "teehee, breakfast dinner and tea for a week- coffee and chill ahhh bliss"

• Haha
$120per person I think. X26 bargain!!!!! 🤣
$120 per person??!! There is no way to justify spending that much money just to get some sweets just accounting for the kids the price would be enormous probably what any other person would spend booking a whole holiday!
I dread to think what the total cost of all this comes to 🤔😳

Reactions: 10
$120 per person??!! There is no way to justify spending that much money just to get some sweets just accounting for the kids the price would be enormous probably what any other person would spend booking a whole holiday!
I dread to think what the total cost of all this comes to 🤔😳
Their Droid building activity was more expensive than our holiday for four during may half-term! We had a caravan for a week for £400!

• Wow
The spending this year has been astronomical yet no one is allowed to question where their money comes from. When will the minions wake up.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.