The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scratty is utterly bleeping thick. Bragging about the amount of teeth rotters they got. She’s too bloody stupid to realise that they have paid for it with the ridiculous cost of the ticket.
Also made me cringe when she kept saying high 5 and sticking her hand out to the person dressed up as a Disney character. Giggling like a bloody 5 year old.
She is as thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sue lying on the bed in the most recent vlog, while all the children are left to their own devices in the villa and they don't even think about dinner till gone 9pm. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
What gets me today is that the younger girls are sharing a plastic poncho? All that money being flashed around and they have to share a plastic poncho?

Reactions: 20
Disney really do take the piss out of mugs like Stupid Susan don't they? 200 quid for a small suitcase that will get proper bashed about in the hold. Bet she bought one. And saying Ellie mouse ears look really good, no they don't they look like.primark tat with no doubt a whopping great price tag.

Have to say Ellie is a really pretty young girl isn't she, she doesn't look like Scratty or Nowull or the rest of the scrawny rat faced brood at all

Reactions: 10
What gets me today is that the younger girls are sharing a plastic poncho? All that money being flashed around and they have to share a plastic poncho?
I know, I've wondered this, they've got all that money, yet they haven't taken proper coats? Just crappy ponchos that probably cost a fortune and won't last 5 minutes! The mind boggles!

Reactions: 7
I know, I've wondered this, they've got all that money, yet they haven't taken proper coats? Just crappy ponchos that probably cost a fortune and won't last 5 minutes! The mind boggles!
Sue probably thought it was "really cute" "hey Nowull, it's funny isn't it, Heeey!?" 🙄

Erm sorry but nowull not knowing the difference between Sophie’s daughters 😂😂😂 saying they all look the same. They look nothing alike lol shows how much interest he pays in his OWN grandchildren !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sue probably thought it was "really cute" "hey Nowull, it's funny isn't it, Heeey!?" 🙄
Why would you continue walking. That wasn’t a quick we’ve been caught in it, they were absolutely drenched and stayed there all day. Surely you’d find shelter and wait for it to pass 😂

• Haha
Ellie may get her appearance from one of the biological grandparents maybe..some of them really look like either Sue or Noel but she doesn't at all.

Reactions: 12
As much as I love Disney it is so overpriced. The shops and the food are ridiculously expensive and poor quality. Considering Sue is supposed to be ‘relatable’ she is wasting a lot of money on cheap overpriced tat?

More money than sense at this rate.

Reactions: 8
Why does Sue buy the children's clothes SO big? Is it so they last longer?! It is a bit strange as the children look a tad ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
The size of Hallies is it? Sandels?! Terrible
Phoebe is the one on the left. Yes, those sandals are huge. Maybe Sue expects them to wear the clothes for the next three or four years. However, Sue will most likely buy them all new outfits in about a month anyway.

Reactions: 12
sorry, not read much of this thread but just popped over to say....another bloody florida holiday?!!!! How on earth do they afford it!

Reactions: 9
Daisy was hungry but nobody seemed to be bothered about getting her anything to eat.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That is so sad. Chris seems better off without them.

I didn’t know that! Thanks for that. Imagine having to sit and watch your family go abroad together whilst your kids are left out. Seems very nasty.
what's worse is that Chris struggles with his mental health - unsurprising, given the circumstances of his conception and the way he was ignored while growing up as Sue's focus was on her daughters and every new baby - and not only was he - and his family - clearly left out of the trip to Disney, but while they've been away, he's been sharing worrying stories on his IG, obviously distressed and essentially screaming out for help, yet despite Sue being on SM constantly, AND regularly reading tattle where we have raised our own concerns, she has simply ignored the way he's struggling and continued to focus on giggling in photos with mickey and sharing photos of herself on rides and eating greasy carbs, without even giving her eldest son a second thought, let alone considering actually trying to act like a half decent mother and actually support him! he may be a grown adult, they may have. a difficult relationship and she may hate his partner, but he is still her son, and the fact she can get excited about fireworks and browsing mickey ears totally unbirthed by her son's state of mind shows her true attitude towards motherhood. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10
Erm sorry but nowull not knowing the difference between Sophie’s daughters 😂😂😂 saying they all look the same. They look nothing alike lol shows how much interest he pays in his OWN grandchildren !
Thank everything he doesn't pay too much interest in them..
How can anyone have him around children?

Reactions: 4
says a lot that the child doesn't seem to care, and probably doesn't even realise it's what most half decent parents would do
tbh, the reason Casper probably wasn't bothered about sitting next to Sue was because he barely knows her, and likely doesn't even see her as his mother as he's been ignored and palmed off on his older sisters since birth - sitting next or a total stranger vs sitting next to Sue were probably pretty equal options to him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
As much as I love Disney it is so overpriced. The shops and the food are ridiculously expensive and poor quality. Considering Sue is supposed to be ‘relatable’ she is wasting a lot of money on cheap overpriced tat?

More money than sense at this rate.
I’ll bet Disney World saw thick Sue coming.
To be fair though you could hardly miss her in those Minnie ears 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.