The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: ‘I’m sorry Miss that I missed my first day. Mum and Dad just needed another holiday’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What a crap vlog that was. Scratty Sue screeching like a demented witch.The noise in that bloody meet the beast place was on another level. It would drive you crazy. Nowall could have taken the place of the beast, he’s more creepy looking.
Somebody needs to gag that loud mouth of Scratty and chop off that bloody creepy pointy finger.
Those kids all need teaching some manners and Scratty needs to teach them it's Pardon not heeeyyy. They could win a useless parent award.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So they are going to be going again. FFS.

No wonder they have confidence. They neatly live in that bleeping swim spa. Anything for a easy life eh Scratty.

Well she does have fangs like Nowall.
Bet she doesn't bath them either as she thinks the pool will clean them 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone get the feeling that maybe they'd want to move to America? I don't know why i think this just get the vibe

What a crap vlog that was. Scratty Sue screeching like a demented witch.The noise in that bloody meet the beast place was on another level. It would drive you crazy. Nowall could have taken the place of the beast, he’s more creepy looking.
Somebody needs to gag that loud mouth of Scratty and chop off that bloody creepy pointy finger.
Those kids all need teaching some manners and Scratty needs to teach them it's Pardon not heeeyyy. They could win a useless parent award.
Manners are non existent, what really did it for me was not one child said “ thankyou” to the waitresses and Kay-eh SNIFFING her food....wtf is that all about ?? ....and dont get me started on how they all seem to hold their cutlery...🙄😳

Reactions: 14
Can’t wait to see the full channel 5 version of the 4.30am shouting at the neighbours.
Sophie and her kids have shied away from the camera did you notice? It was like limbo to get out Sue’s way when one of the boys was washing one of the cooling towels in the drinking water fountain 🤢🤮

Reactions: 11
What a bunch of miserable boring people they are. Noel complaining that the people next door were having a pool party. Why shouldn't they? The Radfords can't be the only ones allowed to make noise. Serves them right to be disturbed.

Noel & Joe eating their meal on the other side of the restaurant by themselves. Odd behavior in a restaurant. Sophie was not happy.

Noel ordered food from Taco Bell and then not liking it.....Because it's crap fast food, Noel! But there was Sue stuffing her face (not letting crap food go to waste) while the other kids looked thoroughly bored. I know how they felt watching this vlog.

and dont get me started on how they all seem to hold their cutlery...🙄😳
They must eat all of their food with their hands at home. Even Sophie's kids were handling them awkwardly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think she might have a coca cola moustache.
Imagine sue in a little waistcoat and pantaloons running around after Gaston...a free La Fou! 😂

• Haha
I think she might have a coca cola moustache.
Imagine sue in a little waistcoat and pantaloons running around after Gaston...a free La Fou! 😂
That had me laughing out loud 😂
Anyone get the feeling that maybe they'd want to move to America? I don't know why i think this just get the vibe
Yes me! I’m definitely getting those vibes. They think America is basically Orlando. I’d love to see them move out there and pay the healthcare for all their kids. Maybe then they’d appreciate just how much they’ve cost the public with their ridiculous breeding obsession.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nah they won’t get the huge benefits there, they get here.
they just couldn't afford it surely. Take away uni.(college) costs that a lot of American parents start saving for when their kids are born, healthcare etc, dentists (not that they'd use them, or college even), even for children I think you have to pay for prescriptions? I think they would do it, then very quickly realise food stamps wouldn't cut it unless they want the cheapest bread and cheese.

An American friend told me people look into trolleys of people using food stamps and criticise them if they have anything "nice". How would sue handle that kind of backlash? obviously this is just one person's comments though so I have no idea if that's true. She may have to start handing down clothes if they did.

America isn't all Disney packages unfortunately.

A story of her neighbours ‘loud music’ followed by a story of her kids screaming in the pool 🤨 so they can’t make any noise but she can? She’s so entitled

everyone would need their music that loud to drown out millions of screaming kids.

Reactions: 20
Why was she sticking those stupid nails in phoebe's food on the plane like that, yes sue we know you had your nails done but there nothing spectacular you need a new person!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Beautiful weather in Morecambe today. All that money for a rainy holiday. 🤣 Has Sue actually recycled those Minnie Mouse ears from the last visit? 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.