The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does bloody Scratty never shut her big mouth…..oooh look these are amazing… no they are not they are as tacky as hell, the tackier it is the more she likes it. So sick of hearing her enormous mouth bragging.

Reactions: 12
Why do they have to touch everything in the shop? Sue and the older girls are as bad as the younger ones for picking everything up and handling it. The gift shop must look like a ransacked mess once they have gone!!
I would hate to go in any shop or restaurant after them!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Does bloody Scratty never shut her big mouth…..oooh look these are amazing… no they are not they are as tacky as hell, the tackier it is the more she likes it. So sick of hearing her enormous mouth bragging.
She really doesn’t come across well.
She’d be better keeping her big gob closed and appearing a fool rather than opening it and removing all doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do they have to touch everything in the shop? Sue and the older girls are as bad as the younger ones for picking everything up and handling it. The gift shop must look like a ransacked mess once they have gone!!
I would hate to go in any shop or restaurant after them!
Yes I thought the same they touch everything why? They do the same with food, the tacos in the blog they had to picked them up and show you inside! The 35 dollar cup was picked up then the lid screwed off, why???? Sue asking noel If they should get a suitcase for their sweets was she for real lol

• Sick
I know it's early for a thread title howeverrrrr
When they've got no cash left to flash,what's Sue to do when her womb is empty too?

Yes I thought the same they touch everything why? They do the same with food, the tacos in the blog they had to picked them up and show you inside! The 35 dollar cup was picked up then the lid screwed off, why???? Sue asking noel If they should get a suitcase for their sweets was she for real lol
Tbh I don't think there was that many considering the amount of them I know she said they had eaten alot but still :/

Reactions: 7
All that money spent on things like a Halloween party in September but have they actually used any cash for useful things? Deposits for the older children or music or horse riding lessons? All that money and they waste it.

Reactions: 10
Oh lovely, make sure to rub all your sweets on the dirty street??? They’re so disgusting!
A314FC81-C868-4005-8BA3-B097D578479F.jpeg

And FYI Sue all those M&Ms have the colourings that cause hyperactivity so enjoy having all those kids high as a kite later!

I really can’t cope with hearing her get excited over fck all constantly! “Oh wow guyzzzz aren’t these amaaazing!!” No it’s a cheap bit of plastic tat with a Disney picture and you’re creaming your knickers over it, get a grip, you’re in your 40’s FFS.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I know it's early for a thread title howeverrrrr
When they've got no cash left to flash,what's Sue to do when her womb is empty too?

Tbh I don't think there was that many considering the amount of them I know she said they had eaten alot but still :/
No and they will keep in eating them too won't be many left by home time

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion

There's no time for the kids to learn when we've got money to burn!

Reactions: 21
Do they go to Disney just to visit the gift shops? That's literally all they seem to do. It all follows the same pattern, greedy Sue leading the charge, squealing at everything and how amazing it is, while the kids run loose grabbing and pulling at stuff. No Sue it's not amazing, it's cheap, plastic rubbish with a massive price tag for suckers like you to buy. Just because, like any 5 year old, you want everything you see, the brighter and shinier the better. Oh wait, you're nearly 50. How about grow the duck up you absolute walloper

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]

She said that was the candy from just 5 of the trick or treat bags. Myself, hubby and daughter are just back from Disneyworld and we went to the Halloween party while there. It was very strange being wished Happy Halloween in mid August. Both myself and hubby didn’t open our trick or treat bags at the trick or treat stations set up around the park nor did we visit all of them. It was a very expensive party to attend for what we got and an experience we wouldn’t pay for again.

• Wow
Not sure who said it above but millie has definitely lost loads of weight. Can't say it's doing her many favours unfortunately with the pointy radford features

Reactions: 5
She said that was the candy from just 5 of the trick or treat bags. Myself, hubby and daughter are just back from Disneyworld and we went to the Halloween party while there. It was very strange being wished Happy Halloween in mid August. Both myself and hubby didn’t open our trick or treat bags at the trick or treat stations set up around the park nor did we visit all of them. It was a very expensive party to attend for what we got and an experience we wouldn’t pay for again.
[/QUOTE]
Ahhh right I only go off the grid post things don't watch the videos

[/QUOTE]
Ahhh right I only go off the grid post things don't watch the videos
[/QUOTE]
it’s still a hell of a lot of money to pay for one night in magic kingdom and bags of m&ms / starburst / snickers. The majority of the sweets my daughter got are downstairs in the fridge untouched!

Reactions: 5
Not sure who said it above but millie has definitely lost loads of weight. Can't say it's doing her many favours unfortunately with the pointy radford features
After those pregnancy rumors a while back, she probably lost extra weight to prove to us that she definitely is not pregnant........for now.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220903-100256_Instagram.jpg
1862977Screenshot_20220903-100256_Instagram.jpg

37 KBViews: 394

that is such a sad photo - I mean really. Looking at it who would think they are from the family that lives in "luxury" (to quote another post on here :rolleyes:) I'd say it appears to be a pair of homeless kids stuck out in the rain with handmedown too big shoes and one piece of plastic to keep them both dry.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Good grief. Those sandals on the left are far too big. Which child is that?

that is such a sad photo - I mean really. Looking at it who would think they are from the family that lives in "luxury" (to quote another post on here :rolleyes:) I'd say it appears to be a pair of homeless kids stuck out in the rain with handmedown too big shoes and one piece of plastic to keep them both dry.

Reactions: 2

They didn't even get the luxury of the plastic thrown over them before they got wet. You can see they are both absolutely soaking underneath the plastic by the way the girl in the green dress shoulder blades are sticking to the fabric of the dress. Pink and white stripes looks soaking too.

Good grief. Those sandals on the left are far too big. Which child is that?
Dunno they all look the same to me. Might be Bonny or whatever her name is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.