The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I will say in their favour is that those kids have a lot of water confidence.
I can't swim but I have always encouraged my kids to swim. The youngest hasn't had the same opportunities due to lockdown and other things.

Reactions: 6
Why can’t they just enjoy the pool without having to film it and put it on social media.
surprised she’s hasn’t complained to the place where they are renting thehouse about the noise.

Reactions: 10
Are we supposed to believe sue shouted at them? She can't even keep her own kids in check,no sorry sue don't believe you cos you film everything so soz no don't believe you.Why don't you find out there instagrams or something and leave abusive messages via millie,katie and Sophie.

Reactions: 12
Ppl saying Sue is a victim- she’s not. She always wanted a big family,she said it when they 1st started being on Tv. Look how she reacts when pregnant- like it’s the 1st one all over again. Think it’s her that wears the trousers in that relationship. What Sue wants is what Sue gets.
what a boring holiday, have they been anywhere else except the parks. Long way to go to swim in a pisspool -they can do that at home.

Reactions: 9
Sue your a nobody- expect the neighbours sick to death of your rabble and noise- your kids hollering the whole.time. Won’t stay on story lake again😂 bet they do t want her there!
Yep, I bet they only put the music on to drown out the sound of 26 gobby Radfords

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Phoebe looks like a sweetheart (she seems to smile a lot anyway) but Hallie is basically a younger version of Millie 😱 and looks like a right moody spoilt little brat. I could be wrong obviously, just my observation.
I always think Hallie looks like she might bite :p

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We did shout at them didn't we nowull!
Bit of a cheek saying that! is it not ridiculous letting the kids play in the pool allday and late at night making tons of noise and putting the lights on?? All whilst probably peering over the fence 🤔😡
Now they will know how the neighbours feel putting up with their noise all night, then having to work in the mornings!

It's pretty disgusting that they will be the first to rant about noisy neighbours considering how they usually act not to mention their are what 26 of them in one building can't imagine they are being very quiet and respectful either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ppl saying Sue is a victim- she’s not. She always wanted a big family,she said it when they 1st started being on Tv. Look how she reacts when pregnant- like it’s the 1st one all over again. Think it’s her that wears the trousers in that relationship. What Sue wants is what Sue gets.
what a boring holiday, have they been anywhere else except the parks. Long way to go to swim in a pisspool -they can do that at home.
I still think it's more him wanting the bigger family and to keep a happy husband she's kept allowing herself to get pregnant.weve seen a few times his mood when the vlogs haven't been edited by themselves.
I now think it's sue wearing the pants though because after reading here she probsbaly sees what we all see and how she could easily hang noel put for what he did.however I think whilst she has all the young children and many older girls flying the nest she puts up with it as she couldn't possibly cope with all the kids on her own.

How many of them are on this trip? 25? And they are complaining about the noise? They are all quiet as mice I bet.

Reactions: 9
People saying Sue's an adult - she's really not. Mentally she comes across as a teen herself. I'd definitely watch a TV series where the pair of them were analysed by psychologists. Sue constantly seeks validation from Noel, she never says anything without turning to Noel and saying "isn't that right?" I really wouldn't be surprised if he's emotionally abusive.
Tania Sullivan (the religious family on 15 KAC) now speaks out about how abusive her husband was, and he was the driver of her constantly getting her pregnant as a means of control. I really wouldn't be surprised if Sue and Noel split up in a few years and Sue does a tell all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or has she grown a moustache? Genuinely not being nasty but she needs her hormones checked if so, I bet her body is really struggling not being pregnant in a while and her hormones are everywhere

Thought she was Noel at first

• Haha
So they are going to be going again. FFS.

One thing I will say in their favour is that those kids have a lot of water confidence.
I can't swim but I have always encouraged my kids to swim. The youngest hasn't had the same opportunities due to lockdown and other things.
No wonder they have confidence. They neatly live in that bleeping swim spa. Anything for a easy life eh Scratty.

I always think Hallie looks like she might bite :p
Well she does have fangs like Nowall.

Last edited:
This will be there excuse for the children falling asleep at school when they return home nothing to do with jet lag or being dragged around a theme park for 2 weeks straight it will be coz the nosy neighbours didn’t let them sleep 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.