The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it's not right to judge people on appearances and to send them personal vile messages. That said part of me thinks it's unnecessary and that lady went too far, but another part of me thinks karma. Sue is vile, she thinks nothing of sending vile messages to other people along with Chloe, Sophie and Millie. No one should have this sort of thing sent to them, but Sue and her family shouldn't be sending them to other people either.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t like sue one little bit but u can’t call her appearance (hair yes) she has gave birth 21 times n she has a better figure than me after 2 kids

Reactions: 15
One thing she’s done though by talking about her own mental health is to admit she does have a problem. Anyone with half a brain cell can see her constant spending and bragging, new babies and puppies is all to fill a huge hole somewhere. Hopefully now she’s taken the first step that she’ll go and get herself some therapy. She might even find it gives her the strength to finally break free of that noncey twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
While I agree that to message someone and call them fat and ugly is completely disgusting, in the times we live in, this will always happen. If you open your entire life (and those of your innocent children) to the Internet, you cannot then control what comes back. Of course its wrong, and of course its trolling, it's hideous and shameful but it will always happen. If you want to use the Internet to make your money, you must also develop a very thick skin, block these people as soon as they message, not get into conversation with them, and develop strategies to protect yourself and not let these comments affect you. What worries me more is that Sue should be able to protect herself, she is an adult who has made the choice to throw open her life and these are consequences of that decision. Her children, on the other hand, have not asked for this, they are innocents (the underage ones only obviously), yet people can say anything they want to, no matter how nasty, online, and they know their names, their dates of birth, their address, their schools, where they go on holiday, when they are away etc. It's so risky and it doesn't matter how much policing hoes on of the Internet, the only way to protect your kids is not to show them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I suspect she’s posting so they can claim money back as they will say it was a working holiday
They are filming with channel 5 for season 3 of their TV show.

Saying they are annoying /being braggy etc etc on here is one thing!
To private message hateful things is a whole other level!
She should probably not respond as it may encourage others to attack her as they then get a reaction.
She is neither fat or ugly.

Reactions: 12
Awful message to send anyone but agree with some others that it’s karma at its finest. She’s been vile to some people in the past and I’m sure has affected their mental health, including her own children’s, so I have no sympathy for her. Plus stating she thinks she’s fat and ugly just screams ‘give me an ego boost’ to the top fans, in my opinion. Maybe now she’ll step back and realise words do hurt and she needs to be a better role model to her children so they don’t end up attacking people the way Sophie and Millie do.

Reactions: 18
While I agree that to message someone and call them fat and ugly is completely disgusting, in the times we live in, this will always happen. If you open your entire life (and those of your innocent children) to the Internet, you cannot then control what comes back. Of course its wrong, and of course its trolling, it's hideous and shameful but it will always happen. If you want to use the Internet to make your money, you must also develop a very thick skin, block these people as soon as they message, not get into conversation with them, and develop strategies to protect yourself and not let these comments affect you. What worries me more is that Sue should be able to protect herself, she is an adult who has made the choice to throw open her life and these are consequences of that decision. Her children, on the other hand, have not asked for this, they are innocents (the underage ones only obviously), yet people can say anything they want to, no matter how nasty, online, and they know their names, their dates of birth, their address, their schools, where they go on holiday, when they are away etc. It's so risky and it doesn't matter how much policing hoes on of the Internet, the only way to protect your kids is not to show them.
and what online safety are these children been taught? We are always telling ours not to share all these private details, it scares me that they even could.

I hope Harley gets the help needed, however, I can't help thinking if Millie sees that, he's just given her all the ammunition she needs to stop her seeing Chester for good.

I know we all have our own opinions in this family, but is this really necessary
Is it for real though? awful but I know of many a blogger setting up "hate" for attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do they even bleeping know?! I feel like messaging chloe, anyone, to check they're even aware! People always say "I wish this person would have spoken to me and I would have been there". Their sons publicly crying out for help!
we know Sue reads tattle obsessively, so even if she isn't bothering to watch Chris's stories, she will definitely be aware he's struggling because she will read about it here! she has no excuse not to reach out to support him, she simply doesn't care enough to prioritise her son's safety and wellbeing above her disney bubble of mickey ears, chilling by the pool and sharing photos of her greasy fried eggs. i really hope that Chris had some support around him, because he is obviously struggling and screaming out for help.

he may be grown up, but age is irrelevant. Chris is still Sue and Nowull's son, and i can't believe she's genuinely posting stories about mental health and depression and how cruel trolls are sending her nasty messages commenting on her weight and ruining her holiday, while she's simultaneously ignoring her son who is clearly in a crisis situation! "MENTAL HEALTH MATTERS!" - but only when that message works to her advantage and brings her attention, not when it applies to her own child. given that situation, selfish sue deserves far worse messages than people criticising her appearance. it would be ironic if it wasn't so devastating. 😔

Reactions: 23
Sue is not ugly on the outside but she's definitely not beautiful on the inside, we all know exactly what she's like and not being there for her son who has MH issues just now is not being a beautiful mother.

Reactions: 17
Sue’s hardly a monster but I’m not sure I agree with her “beautiful on the inside” statement. 🤔 But I truly hope she doesn’t think she’s fat and ugly. No one deserves to feel that way about themselves, and I’m a bit sad now. Her hair’s a bit shite but I still think she looks great considering how many pregnancies she’s been through.
I definitely don’t agree with the “beautiful on the inside” bit.
For a start it isn’t one’s place to say that they’re beautiful inside or out, modesty prevents most people from doing so and anyone that’s so immodest that they’d say that about themselves definitely isn’t beautiful.
Also all this “Just because we are in the public eye does not give people the right to behave like this”!!
Well Sue you knew before you dragged yourself and your kids into the public eye that you’d be laying yourself and them bare for such comments.
You didn’t need to do it, you chose it, live with it.

Reactions: 16
They wouldn't have this lifestyle if they didn't sell themselves on the Internet, you gotta expect haters its comes with it, although I'm not condoning that message she received

Reactions: 14
Im sure children can get added onto parents passports too?
Haven't been able to do that for years since the early 2000s unfortunately 😕 they have to have one to travel abroad especially USA. It is a massive ballache trying to get a tiny screaming potato to sit still for the photo though,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Drones 🤦‍♀️🙄
100$+ tax per person and the bags 49.99$ each.
Great value. What a bargain. Surprised they only got 5.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
They wouldn't have this lifestyle if they didn't sell themselves on the Internet, you gotta expect haters its comes with it, although I'm not condoning that message she received
No, I would never condone it, but she’s rather naive if she doesn’t expect it from certain quarters after putting herself and the whole family out there like she does.
If she really cared she’d cut back on it.

Reactions: 11
They have been getting verbal abuse for many any years apparently long before social media came about. As much as I think “Ellie” was wrong to say what she did Scratty has left herself wide open to it. “ Just trying to give the kids their best life.” I don’t think so. Bragging more like. The kids would have their best life without all these material things and being pushed into the public eye. More love and individual attention would be far better for them.
Having said that she loves to brag so people will be jealous and send her awful messages.
I’m afraid you reap what you sow.

Reactions: 18
Fat?! Christ it’s a good job I’m not in the public eye ! I’m double her size and I’ve only had the one child ! Tbf she does have a fantastic figure for not only her age , but for having so many kids !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
3EECD6F0-4A8E-4490-A2ED-C87C1D4EA999.jpeg
Mental health matters, except for when it’s your eldest son in need. Makes

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.