The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very nice, kind reply from Chloe. She saw his stories and has been on the phone to him and messaging him, she said he'll be ok ❤
I’m so pleased he has someone there for him. Chloe picks up Sue’s slack yet again. Hope Chloe can make a success of herself away from the Radford brand.

Reactions: 24
The daft bleep is advertising a fortune teller/medium in her stories!
She’s definitely got too much money if she’s spending it on shysters like these!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I usually have a good sense for these things back when Sue posted a pic of herself in dungrees I thought she was pregnant, she posted a cryptic message about a physic knowing things she hasnt shared yet, she also said in Chloes baby shower vlog that her mum said her boobs look bigger and asked if she was pregnant and she looks like she has a slight bump here..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They all follow him on Instagram so they’ll have seen it. I don’t think there’s any need to message Chloe and as you say she has a new baby.

Edited to add, just seen your post about Chloe’s response so I was right. They’ve seen his post. I don’t think it needs Tattlers to interfere when nobody on here really knows what his problems are.
I honestly wasn't trying to interfere, I asked no specifics or for a reply. My conscience is clear now. But you were right, thank goodness. We might all have opinions on this family that can be hurtful, but I wouldn't want anything to happen to them, they're still humans with the same emotions as everyone else.

Reactions: 19
I usually have a good sense for these things back when Sue posted a pic of herself in dungrees I thought she was pregnant, she posted a cryptic message about a physic knowing things she hasnt shared yet, she also said in Chloes baby shower vlog that her mum said her boobs look bigger and asked if she was pregnant and she looks like she has a slight bump here..
Going through it myself..it’s called peri menopause! I often look 6 months pregnant, it’s the fluctuating hormones.

(Mind you, I wouldn’t be shocked if she was pregnant!).

Reactions: 17
What about Jack? Does he have a good relationship with Chris? Maybe Chris would want to talk to his brother, as well.
All the boys at home are in the swim spar, no thought for Chris or the rest of us bc nobody needs to see the 3 Noel’s topless 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
They all follow him on Instagram so they’ll have seen it. I don’t think there’s any need to message Chloe and as you say she has a new baby.

Edited to add, just seen your post about Chloe’s response so I was right. They’ve seen his post. I don’t think it needs Tattlers to interfere when nobody on here really knows what his problems are.
Better to overestimate than underestimate when people make posts like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do think she is pregnant again
Sue? Surely not. If she is, she is really stupid, she is nearing fifty. Does she have a death wish. She honestly has an addiction to newborns, she is very unhappy when she is not pregnant or looking after a new-borns hence why she is filling her life with a Porsche, hot hubs, excessive holidays etc.

Reactions: 16
Sue? Surely not. If she is, she is really stupid, she is nearing fifty. Does she have a death wish. She honestly has an addiction to newborns, she is very unhappy when she is not pregnant or looking after a new-borns hence why she is filling her life with a Porsche, hot hubs, excessive holidays etc.
Wasn’t she told years ago not to have anymore kids because it was dangerous, then she went on to have like 4 more

Reactions: 10
I too think she could be. She always seems to be extra giddy when she’s pregnant but hasn’t announced yet. Time will tell I guess. I can imagine them going on about it being a surprise, meant to be, the universe telling them it wasn’t over etc. Even though we all know they’ve been trying ever since Heidie was born and haven’t been successful.

Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for her, imagine spending your whole adult life, well teenage years too, from the age of 13 being pregnant, and now she can’t get pregnant because of the menopause, her body and hormones are not used to her not being pregnant. She must be suffering mentally from that, and if the menopause as started that takes a huge toll on your body too. My mums in the peri menopause stage and she said it’s horrible

• Sad
Reactions: 15
American here….no way is that crap in a carton “American food”. I don’t even think it’s any kind of food. At least not anything that’s fit for human consumption. Or even animal consumption because I sure as hell wouldn’t give that to my dogs.
These people are just the worst. I don’t know much about them but I heard about them on a different forum about the Duggars (19 kids and a prison sentence). So I came here. They remind me of the hordes of Disney Brits that come here. They say they go to Florida but don’t see any of the state. They don’t see any of this beautiful country. They spend the whole time in the parks, stuffing their faces with the cheapest, crappiest food they can find, the biggest portion sizes they can find, burn themselves in the sun, buy the cheapest tat in the dollar stores. And then go home, tell everyone what a good time they had here, and how they “love the lifestyle”. They don’t even have a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Seems like Harley is going through a very tough time at the minute. Glad he has sought help for whatever demons he is dealing with.
I hope Harley gets the help needed, however, I can't help thinking if Millie sees that, he's just given her all the ammunition she needs to stop her seeing Chester for good.

I know we all have our own opinions in this family, but is this really necessary

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I hope Harley gets the help needed, however, I can't help thinking if Millie sees that, he's just given her all the ammunition she needs to stop her seeing Chester for good.

I know we all have our own opinions in this family, but is this really necessary
I call that irony. Did you read what Stupid was saying, about how mental health was SO important (only when it's hers) She posts that the same time as her oldest son is having a crisis. Pity his mental health doesn't rate with you, you horrible witch.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.