The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Harley gets the help needed, however, I can't help thinking if Millie sees that, he's just given her all the ammunition she needs to stop her seeing Chester for good.

I know we all have our own opinions in this family, but is this really necessary
That is a bit uncalled for I wouldn't even call her fat either just an averge body!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is a bit uncalled for I wouldn't even call her fat either just an averge body!
That's what I thought. I know we all despise the family and comment on their lives and wrong doings, but I thought that went a bit too far. Interesting though she plays the mental health card when her Son is clearly suffering and she's too busy living it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope Harley gets the help needed, however, I can't help thinking if Millie sees that, he's just given her all the ammunition she needs to stop her seeing Chester for good.

I know we all have our own opinions in this family, but is this really necessary
Sue’s hardly a monster but I’m not sure I agree with her “beautiful on the inside” statement. 🤔 But I truly hope she doesn’t think she’s fat and ugly. No one deserves to feel that way about themselves, and I’m a bit sad now. Her hair’s a bit shite but I still think she looks great considering how many pregnancies she’s been through.

Reactions: 30
She's definitely not fat, especially considering she's had a million pregnancies, but I wonder if Noel has given her insecurities about her body. He always used to praise her for having a flat tummy and said it looked like she'd never been pregnant at all. There's nothing wrong with non-flat tummies, there's nothing wrong with looking like you've had a baby when you have, and who cares what her body looks like when it brought his army of brats into the world? But now that she's getting the normal middle-aged spread he's probably stopped praising her body and now she feels insecure for having a normal body for someone who has been through so many pregnancies including one just two years ago.

PS Sue- mental health does matter, so please check on your son. He's still your little boy even if he's grown up, he still needs a mum just like the little ones. I really hope she's reached out to him in private but her constant carefree Disney stories make me doubt it

Reactions: 26
her hairs a bit shite 😂😂😂😂😂
That's true its one thing saying her nails and hair look abit tit as I would tell my family and friends if it did but messaging someone telling them they are fat is out of order when she really isn't

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oof, that message is horrible! It’s one thing to criticise her parenting/ bragging / style on here but to directly message her and it be a personal insult is just nasty! (Also she’s not even fat and the troll then calls her scrawny - make your mind up love because scrawny means thin 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought the same, do you think she's fat or scrawny?! She's actually neither. I felt sorry for her when she said "I know I'm fat and ugly"

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Do you think that maybe Chris received some hurtful DM's also likely related to the age of his parents when they had him and that would be impacting his mental health.
There are some cruel vile people on the internet.

There is a massive difference between posting on here where it is regulated compared to sending messages like that. I have never and will never direct message “influencers” didn’t like. There is absolutely no need. Here is a place were we can rant about our feelings towards them. Those messages are uncalled for. Despite the fact she isn’t the best mother, if I saw her in the street and didn’t know who she was, there is no way I would be able to tell she has birthed 22 children

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think that maybe Chris received some hurtful DM's also likely related to the age of his parents when they had him and that would be impacting his mental health.
There are some cruel vile people on the internet.
I hope not because it's not his fault, but I wouldn't be shocked. I wonder if kids or mums when he was in school made comments too, when they saw an 18 year old collecting him from school and found out she was a mum, not a big sister. No doubt kids made vile comments when he was in secondary school and they did the maths and realised his mum was in her mid 20s

One thing I like about tattle is we are pretty fair, most of us criticise them for things they can control. There are a few who go over the top but we mostly act like adults

Reactions: 13

Oh wow, I don’t agree with sue on a lot, but we know she reads here, sue you aren’t fat at all. Your not ugly either. howver You have no idea how to make the best of yourself but you have never had the time , in the late teens early 20s when most are finding their own style u were having babies. Best thing you could do is book a personal shopper and let them help you find a nice grown up style

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Asif people have nothing better to do that go for someone’s appearance and bombard her personal instagram with hate. There’s a lot wrong with this family that should be called out on but that’s completely unnecessary and mean! Sue, you’re not fat and you have beautiful children!

• Haha
  • Wow
That was a horrible and downright nasty thing to say to Sue. She's not fat, she's not ugly, and personal attacks are vile. I don't like her but never would I ever ever say anything like that to anyone. Sue in particular has had a nasty life painted as a great love story and,although I agree she could and should have walked away when she was a teen, she clearly didn't have the support to back then.

She is a victim no matter what.

Still can't feel sorry for her though, too much water under the bridge.

Reactions: 17
Is the trip to Florida an AD of some type? Why is she constantly posting clips of their trip to her social media? I’ve been to Disney many times but thankfully I was able to enjoy it without the need to post on social media all day every day. So glad my children could just enjoy the moment without a performance for social media.

Reactions: 8
Is the trip to Florida an AD of some type? Why is she constantly posting clips of their trip to her social media? I’ve been to Disney many times but thankfully I was able to enjoy it without the need to post on social media all day every day. So glad my children could just enjoy the moment without a performance for social media.
I’ve only ever visited Disney in Paris but if that’s an ad for Orlando, she’s not selling it to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I suspect she’s posting so they can claim money back as they will say it was a working holiday

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.