The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says America does the best food ? That egg looked anaemic 🤢
Where else have they travelled to actually taste the cuisine?

I agree it looked 🤢 doesn't say much for Noels ability to cook pies does it - probably why you don't see their family eating them!

Reactions: 6
Poor Chris 😞
Bastards can read here, well knob rots twats m chris need u, how about you get home and go hug him and spoil him and his kids. Show them you care about them too. Chris should duck the over and sell his story, set hi and his family up with some cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If that was my son I would be on the next flight home. They are excuses for parents.
Yes, and no excuse because there is enough adults there and sue could come home alone, but now queen saggy brag won’t miss out on anything

Reactions: 12
Do they even bleeping know?! I feel like messaging chloe, anyone, to check they're even aware! People always say "I wish this person would have spoken to me and I would have been there". Their sons publicly crying out for help!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do they even bleeping know?! I feel like messaging chloe, anyone, to check they're even aware! People always say "I wish this person would have spoken to me and I would have been there". Their sons publicly crying out for help!
I feel like chloe would actually listen if someone messaged her out of concern and not have the same defensive attitude as Sophie and millie, I'd say go for it and see what happens.

Reactions: 16
I don't think Chris lives near them so it would be difficult for Sue's mum or Chloe to go round and check on him but they could phone and offer him help

Reactions: 9
You should message her. If they don't know then that's even more of a bleeping disgrace 😡

Reactions: 8
I thought Chester Zoo had broken the mould but he hasn’t. He’s got the Radfraud eyes.

Reactions: 9
If this doesn’t wake them up to what really matters I don’t know what will.

Reactions: 10
Gah, I'm going in. Will report back if she responds. This may backfire if she screenshots me and posts it but hey ho. Why the duck are we feeling more concerned and responsible than his parents? Plus I feel bad as Chloes got her new baby
What about Jack? Does he have a good relationship with Chris? Maybe Chris would want to talk to his brother, as well.

Reactions: 13
Very nice, kind reply from Chloe. She saw his stories and has been on the phone to him and messaging him, she said he'll be ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Gah, I'm going in. Will report back if she responds. This may backfire if she screenshots me and posts it but hey ho. Why the duck are we feeling more concerned and responsible than his parents? Plus I feel bad as Chloes got her new baby
They all follow him on Instagram so they’ll have seen it. I don’t think there’s any need to message Chloe and as you say she has a new baby.

Edited to add, just seen your post about Chloe’s response so I was right. They’ve seen his post. I don’t think it needs Tattlers to interfere when nobody on here really knows what his problems are.

Reactions: 3
Very nice, kind reply from Chloe. She saw his stories and has been on the phone to him and messaging him, she said he'll be ok ❤
That’s nice to know. Can you imagine getting a nice kind response from gobby millie or Katie?! God knows what they would have said.

Hopefully Chris will be ok

Reactions: 15
Good. She seems like a nice girl. Glad someone is looking out for him. Thanks for doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.